Brain Buster's

Just post Riddles!
There are 3 paths, one has barbed wire hanging all around it, one has a room full of hungry hippos, and one has a room filled with murderous hornets. Which one will you choose?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There are 3 paths, one has barbed wire hanging all around it, one has a room full of hungry hippos, and one has a room filled with murderous hornets. Which one will you choose?

If I had food I would choose the hungry hippos so they would eat the food instead of eating me.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There are 3 paths, one has barbed wire hanging all around it, one has a room full of hungry hippos, and one has a room filled with murderous hornets. Which one will you choose?

If I had food I would choose the hungry hippos so they would eat the food instead of eating me.

Assume you have nothing but the clothes on you (if you’re avatar has clothes?)
barbed wire. all around does not inside. even if inside, the room is not covered in barbed wire, just lined with it. this one was easy, took me like 20 seconds.
*necropost's*
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:40 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Barbed wire

Actually took that one from a saw movie. The barbed wire is around the room, but not on the floor meaning that with a bit of patience and struggle you can make it out without getting injured.
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  4:40 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Barbed wire

Actually took that one from a saw movie. The barbed wire is around the room, but not on the floor meaning that with a bit of patience and struggle you can make it out without getting injured.

That movie was pretty good.nice riddle
Let's make this an 'escape a Saw-like trap' thread.