Brad Day III Giveaway Results!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I won a brad face!!!!!!!!!! and a beat lynx!!!!!!! Sorry that I didn't reply yesterday, I was in the hospital because I got so happy that I won a beat lynx and a brad face! (Just kidding). I was going to pick a yellow facebooster but I was thinking about purple! Good thing Purple was in my head! Anyways this year's brad day was really fun and I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I did Smile
You know it is really funny that I was planning to pick FB Purple if I won.XD
I have messaged Kei to claim my prize but he still hasn't replied
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:27 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: I have messaged Kei to claim my prize but he still hasn't replied

Patience is a virtue...
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:57 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:27 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: I have messaged Kei to claim my prize but he still hasn't replied

Patience is a virtue...

That's true it's just that I'm worried that I'll get accused of not claming my prize so I won't get it =/
I'm sure Kei will be more than fully aware that you have claimed your prize. ^-^
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm sure Kei will be more than fully aware that you have claimed your prize. ^-^

That's good to know thanks Grin
nice Aquario Face Grin many Thanks!! Happy Brad Day!!
Hot damn, I won! Looks like my legendary good luck, which goes in comedic contrast to Kai-V's legendary bad luck, did it again! That's pretty cool Joyful_3

So, I'll pick a Face Booster Purple. I'll probably get something nice from that thing.
(Dec. 11, 2011  2:03 PM)Dude Wrote: Hot damn, I won! Looks like my legendary good luck, which goes in comedic contrast to Kai-V's legendary bad luck, did it again! That's pretty cool Joyful_3

So, I'll pick a Face Booster Purple. I'll probably get something nice from that thing.

Waving your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] around enthusiastically in your splendor, you accidentally fling it hard enough that it opens, and out pops...

..a Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!
That is exactly what he wanted too, hah.

So all three people who chose the Face Booster PURPLE got a Brad Face ?
Wow, a Brad Face! Lucky me! Joyful_3 Happy Brad Day, everybody!

And no, I'm not trading this Face, everyone. Way too cool to trade with anything XD
Actually, it can't be traded at all. Tongue_out

It's really coincidental that all three winners who chose FB PURPLE got the Brad Face...
(Dec. 11, 2011  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is exactly what he wanted too, hah.

So all three people who chose the Face Booster PURPLE got a Brad Face ?

Yes ma'am. I assure you I did the odds properly, too; all FBs I've given out have had precisely the same chance of containing one.
I think Dude saw that everyone got a brad face from the purple booster,and then he maybe thought that she get one too if he chooses the purple one? lol
i choose the red booster.
(Dec. 11, 2011  5:23 PM)Dashy Wrote: I think Dude saw that everyone got a brad face from the purple booster,and then he maybe thought that she get one too if he chooses the purple one? lol

Why did I become a 'she', in your message, for a second? Uncertain

Anyway, I didn't really. Kai-V was bugging me on the phone to choose my Booster and I just chose that color on a whim. I hadn't really seen the other results, actually XD
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:57 PM)The Assassin Wrote: i choose the red booster.

Taking a deep breath, you gently open your wonka ba- er, [Image: faceboosterred.png], and our pops a...

..Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:14 PM)Kaiba Wrote: inb4 he pulls a sagittario

Hah, I called it. Tongue_out_wink

But still, nice pull. Smile I kinda like the design of the Sag Face.
Trolol. Well played Kaiba.

I don't get how people can see Dude as a girl, especially when his username is 'Dude'. Plus, could just check the profile and see anyways.
i wan the blue face booster i m in the list
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:18 PM)lol_lam3r Wrote: i wan the blue face booster i m in the list

You eye the [Image: faceboosterblue.png] sitting on your shelf, defiantly witholding its contents from you, until you snap! Tearing it open, you find...

..a Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!
No fair. Most people got a brad face. I think I am the only one with out one. Unhappy