Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!

Hello World Bladers!

This might sound awkward, but we’re asking you to make a fanart of Brad for this year’s Brad Day! It doesn’t have to be done in pencil, any medium is accepted, it could be a sculpture as far as we know! It doesn’t even really have to actually be an illustration of him, but if you don’t do that, you should also include in your entry an explanation on how your artwork relates to Brad in your opinion. The only limitation is that it can’t really be a text.

The winners will be able to choose one of these:
We definitely like mysteries again. Yet, since this is for Brad Day, we'll let you know one thing: there's a possibility to get a Brad Face in these Face Boosters!

[Image: bface.png]

Like with the other Brad Day Face Contest, the main winner will get a big prize on top of his or her choice of a Face Booster : Beat Lynx TH170WD! The two other secondary winners will get one Face Booster each.

If he wants to and that he does not feel too weird about this Face Contest, we’ll let Brad select his favourite entries, so just be creative and original in your art, that’s what matters.

And now for the rules:
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it! If we see that you’ve edited the post with your first entry, it’s suspicious.
  • The WBO Committee isn't… ineligible this time! Since Brad’s going to judge and that this is for fun anyway, why not?
  • You have until December 19th at 23:59 PM PST to do it. Any entries must be posted before then!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well, but don't ask for direct feedback on your drafts!)
  • Your entry must be a picture or a photograph, and if possible, you should also explain why you did this type of art, what you made and why, etc.

Don’t let the awkwardness ruin your imagination, but be respectful of course!
Is this some type of fan-art like they do in deviantart?I might join.
Yes, Whatzzer, this is for artistic representations, in a medium of your choice, of Bey Brad. Smile
So I guess I should be working on it by now.
If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

Looking forward to seeing your drawings!
Alright.I'might draw your picture in Kiva.
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

Kamen Rider forever....i might join this one for you Brad..
Eee
yes i definitely approve of drawing me as a kamen rider
Kiva?Or you want Decade?In Kiva.Tell me which you want.
Well, if you want to know, OOO Tajador is my favourite Rider Wink
Did Kiva went to the toilet?Ok then.This might take long for me.
I love Kiva still!
can't wait to see the results of this LOL
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you need pictures of me: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Smile

I'll work hard on this one, Brad. I have quite a few ideas on how to depict you. Plus, I need this Beat Lynx.

Although...I'll definitely need a few days....to find out what would be the best way to depict you...and to get a new sketchbook. XD

I think I got it! WAHOO!
I'll be GFX'ing for sure, can't draw people for life. Lol, but I'll do my best!
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This might sound awkward, but we’re asking you to make a fanart of Brad for this year’s Brad Day! It doesn’t have to be done in pencil, any medium is accepted, it could be a sculpture as far as we know! It doesn’t even really have to actually be an illustration of him

Don’t let the awkwardness ruin your imagination, but be respectful of course!
Does this mean that I could write an original music composition of the feelings I get when thinking about Brad? XD

After all, music is a form of art, and that's where most of my time goes. So, why not? I think that'd be a pretty interesting entry! Tongue_out

(Dec. 05, 2011  9:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Does this mean that I could write an original music composition of the feelings I get when thinking about Brad? XD

After all, music is a form of art, and that's where most of my time goes. So, why not? I think that'd be a pretty interesting entry! Tongue_out

That would definitely be interesting, although that is not exactly the sort of thing I imagine when I think of "fanart".
(Dec. 05, 2011  9:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would definitely be interesting, although that is not exactly the sort of thing I imagine when I think of "fanart".
But I'm a fan, and it's my art? Grin

So that's a no?

I would totally jam out to some Brad audiophile.

(Or, technically, zone out, since that is the purpose of audiophile...)
ENTERING! Hopefully it turns out better than my other human/anime drawings.. XD
(Dec. 05, 2011  8:40 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:

Smile

I'll work hard on this one, Brad. I have quite a few ideas on how to depict you. Plus, I need this Beat Lynx.

Although...I'll definitely need a few days....to find out what would be the best way to depict you...and to get a new sketchbook. XD

I think I got it! WAHOO!
U no have capable beat me.I pro artist,get it?Haha,just joking
Yeah,I'll draw u in Tajador.
Um... Could I get a straight answer as to if I can write a music composition for this? XD
(Dec. 06, 2011  2:10 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Um... Could I get a straight answer as to if I can write a music composition for this? XD

Honestly I would wait to see what Brad thinks, but that is not the what "fanart" generally is.
But is not "art" a form of any type if media, is does not have to be a physical representation..

To express what I mean, if you got to a "Media Center", you will see Audio related devices, or anything of that sort. Not that I mean to argue at all, just adding on.