Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!

It says when it ends in the OP.
(Dec. 19, 2011  3:18 AM)Final Drive Wrote: How many hours left before the deadline?

Read the OP, then subtract.
This is a my fanart. I did it with the thought of: Brad, You r so amazing. You deserved to be on the money
here is mine
i tried my best Smile
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34oej2q&s=5
My entry Smile
for me brad is a kind of superhero...so i've tried my best to creat a Brad as superheroSmile
i hope he will like his superhero version!!

all the other entries are awesome!!best of luck everyoneSmile

and happy Brad day!!(belated)
I could never be so muscular.

Thanks for all the great entries guys!
Lol :p
it is my imagination!!!
And its my pleasure sketching u!!
Hey Brad,you want the scanned ver. of my entry,lol.Are you HMSMan?(wolborg or death gargoyle?)
If you want a clearer image of my entry,just tell me Brad.I wanted to post the scanned version here,but Kai-V told me not to.I don't want to get warned.Brad,hope you like my placard,and my fan-art.
I realized I haven't even submitted mine, nor even done much on it! I have to hurry now! Assuming I'll make it..
wohhh....everyone has a great entries...tough to win now!!

kalpesh-wow!!thats so cool!!specialy i like that gargoyle face on Brad's chest....and as Brad said its soo muscular:p
Well best of luck everyone....Brad, i hope our efforts have made u happy!!!Smile
Thankzz nikSmile
and yup everyones efforts are great
it will tough for brad to choose 3 winner from these many awesome entriesSmile
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:35 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  1:31 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Go to hell, Piplup is awesome.
This inspired me to make my entry
Brad as a Piplup
[Image: brad-1.png]
Brad as trainer on left, Brad as Piplup on Right

Hm, that's a cute entry tbh. Smile
But that trainer really looks like an actor of the 80s who had those funky hairdoos

As for Piplup, it looks like Piplup. I do not see it as 'Piplup as Brad'. Smile
First bold: That is what brad looks like to me.

Second Bold:The Piplup Brad is wearing the exact set of clothing that Human Brad is, Because his body is now a soft cuddly blue penguin.

The first response to my entry: You do not keep your human traits when you are transformed into a Pokemon. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a PERFECT example of this.

Sorry for the bad quality hope you like it though :3 OOO TAJADORU !
http://img36.imageshack.us/content_round...212003.jpg
Well it's not completed yet, but I'll just enter my WIP still:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/Ge...dbyg-1.jpg

That's all I can do for now since it's finals week for me. This was originally a realistic/animu version of Brad since I wanted to pick up on that style, but then I realized that I was better off at drawing realistic things over catoons/anime and focused on that instead.
Dayum, all of you guys drawings....look so amazing....
Me drawing sucks Cute
Another Side note: People should be like G (Old member who was very supportive to the community) and come back on every Brad day and say 'Props to Brad'
Props to everyone who entered XD
I know im late but my mom has kept me in bed all day cause ive been feeling sick and i need to get better cause I gotta go to work. but anyway here is my entry even though it doesnt count. I did it yesterday but I tried to be slick and wait till the late moment but sleep got the best of me Tired. Thanks alot Brad for all youve done for all of us bladers everywhere(thank you committee too XD)

EDIT: Good luck to all who entered too!
Guess again my friend! The entry deadline is:

Kai-V Wrote:December 19th at 23:59 PM PST

So there is 1 hour left until the deadline.
(Dec. 20, 2011  7:01 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Guess again my friend! The entry deadline is:

Kai-V Wrote:December 19th at 23:59 PM PST

So there is 1 hour left until the deadline.

NANI?!(Japanese Kyoya voice) Well ill be a fish outta water. God bless you Time Zones. Consider my entry entered XD
Wow..i were out like 3-4 days (damn the internet connection) and there is so many nice entries.. good job guys..and there is more or less 1 hour to go..go for it..
Isn't it only 22.40 PST? We still have around 1 Hr 20 Min right?
That would be 22:40 PDT. PST is 1 hour later. Maybe it was a typo, but I wouldn't risk it... Enter now!
That's.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just startex!
Here's my entry! If i am late, can you please consider me in, as the time was i a typo? as Arupaeo said. Here ya go!

It's ultra big so you can read the words!
Guys, i did not edit my post, it's weird, whenever you double/triple post, it says you edited it....
Guys, am I allowed to add a scanned version of my entry? Or not?