Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!

Nice entries, Benjo, Whazzer, and Fire Wrym! Really like the cool sprite!
Count me in, i am a carpy drawer but i will try my best (jks my best is carpy), or hang on, my bro aced arts, and came first in the schools drawing contest when he was in year 9, hehe you know what that means (jks i will try my BEST!!)

... oh and i like your drawing benjohadi i think you will win
So this is my entry, its pretty carpy though, i only done this in 3 mins so its carpy, even if i took my time, itll end up in the bin

So here it is:
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...2535_n.jpg
Hm... I am not impressed with that attitude, tbh.
Competing in this contest is not a formality. If you had no time to spend for this contest, and you were just gonna put it in your bin, why enter?
Work hard, if you want to. Don't do it for the heck of it. And as I said, this contest is not a formality, it is more like a tribute to Brad, the creator of this amazing forum.
About that entry, that seems like any other drawing. What is the fanart there?
NatsuDragneel:Hmm,why bother do when it's only 3 minutes?Mine took a long time to create.To The Fire Wyrm:-Is it just me,or have you edited your entries' post?
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:52 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: NatsuDragneel:Hmm,why bother do when it's only 3 minutes?Mine took a long time to create.To The Fire Wyrm:-Is it just me,or have you edited your entries' post?

Nah, he hasn't edited it yet.
He last edited his post 4 minutes from the time he actually posted...
An edit in 4 minutes seems to be almost impossible. So, yeah.
And, its been almost 14 hours since his post...
so here is my entry:
With camera
with camera
scanned(the paper i use is bigger than scanner size so the lower n right side part has cut off...sorry for that)
Instead of combining or imagining BRAD with some other character i've just concentrated on BRAD....I've tried my best to sketch every possible detail in BRAD's pic...i hope my sketch looks like BRAD and hope that he'l like it tooSmile
EDIT: OH DARN I CAN'T DO ANOTHER LIKE THE OP SAID!!!!... i really shouldve read the OP properly before even posting my carpy entry Unhappy
Here comes my entry
CAMERA
SCAN 1
SCAN 2
SCAN 3
Me n my bro(nik1392) used same size of paper thats why 3 scan shots

About my entry:This is Brad OCTOPUS!!! Dont wory i haven't created it for BAD purpose infact it is for BRAD purpose:pWink
We all know octopus is one of the intelligent species and having eight arms they can do many works at a time with there full effeciency,similary Brad has created WBO+now working at Battle strikers+always Fashionable(his unique style)+many other things!!
So this is Brad OCTOPUS!!!(The allrounder)Wink

Comments are welcome
thanks!!
Hm, those are nice! Grin
pran- Brad fused with Doc Octopus, eh? Wink
nik- That's a beautiful sketch!
thanks janstarblastWink
Actualy he(pran1895) was thinking of some superhore but then change his mind all of a sudden and drawn this sketchWink
Can I do my fanart like a mini-comic style? or does it have to be a picture of him?
(Dec. 16, 2011  1:37 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Can I do my fanart like a mini-comic style? or does it have to be a picture of him?

I think that counts as fanart too.
Ok, thanks! Now my idea won't be wasted LOL.
"Tamer Brad"

[Image: Tamer-Brad.jpg]

Seriously, the first time I heard someone refer to Brad as "Tamer Brad" I thought, is this guy a lion tamer?

I still don't know where the 'Tamer' comes from... Wink

Happy Brad Day!!!
LOL! Nicee. And I love lions so I vote this one LOL.
Fairly sure "Tamer" probably refers to Digimon.

However, a cat is fine, too...
Or Pokemon'?That's no cat!It's a cute kitty.Nice entry,Aru!
As promised, I took some time to draw my own little artistic render of Brad:

You wouldn't believe how long I spent trying to spiffy it up on PhotoShop, digitize it and whatnot.
To no avail. At all.
The picture shows like half of the detail I put into this. Scanning it blatantly ignored most of the drawing (I guess because I drew it softly?)

The arm is all Kamen Rider OOO cyborgy and the floating object in his hand (which Pocky said was a bowl of noodles, I hope you guys don't think of it like that haha) is a Bistool. You know, like 10bBistool? The necklace has the iconic Aries from the Bey-thuggin' picture. I brightened the entire image a bit, also.

I spent a fair amount of time on this, to say the least.
THIS IS MY ENTRY:

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l517...C01506.jpg

I suck at drawing but I just want to share this. I think Brad is more than a prime minister, he is an innovator, a master, a creator and he just rules. Eee

I actually created new beyblades just for this picture, they are HMS inspired, I made one resemble Death Gargoyle
Crud. I won't be able to do an entry on either this, or the placcard... Ugh Dx Well, I might be able to make something tomorrow. Just don't/didn't have time. Oh well.
Best of luck to everyone!
Impressive Final Drive! I really like the whole thing in its entirety! Dan, yours is amazing too! Grin
We never allow extensions ... A deadline is a deadline, for everyone.

That being said, Raigeko13, forget about everything else and just make both entries all day tomorrow, hah.
Hah, if anything, it will be the fanart. I have exams tomorrow, but since I finish those in half the time that we have to complete them, I guess I can work on it then. I'll try to get something in, haha.