(Dec. 11, 2011  10:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh man this is awesome
QFT

What bey is Brad holding, though?
oh god
ben, you just made me almost quit
XD
looks like Death Gargoyle MS, my favourite HMS
Oh, now I see it Tongue_out

But Benjo... That just blew every other entry so far out of the water! Very well done!
December 19th, huh?

Man I am so in this!

So, Brad, 10bBistool or Libra CH120RF? Either way it will appear omnipotent, especially in color.
yup..death gargoyle ms..XD
since it is small..so the detail is not very clear enough..sorry for that.. Confused
Aww, Ben. I was going to do something like that... Oh well. There's always more inspiration
Ohh wow *faceplants* I'm out, Ben just made me quit T_T. Compared to my drawing, I suck! GlHf- Good Luck Have Fun ppls.
There are still many days to go, you should not give up. Remember that there are also two secondary winners.
And also remember that we, and Brad, understand that artistic ability is not something everyone is blessed with, so concept, thought, and overall appeal therein will be equally considered!
Dont give yet guys...remember..this face contest is judges by Brad himself....so anything that is meaningful and touching Brad's heart would surely got a place in Brad's heart... Eee Grin

but still...i hope mine still get a place in Brad's heart..hahahahhaha..lol.. ;D joking..
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: And also remember that we, and Brad, understand that artistic ability is not something everyone is blessed with, so concept, thought, and overall appeal therein will be equally considered!

Aha! I've struck inspiration! Why not I just describe my idea to you ? You have to give me credit for this too! Haha
Whoa, Ben-Ben! Your art skills are astounding!
We already know of your creativity and imagination after you literally wrecked the Design a Bey Face Contest...
And there you go again!
You have high chances of winning, and even if you lose(which is almost impossible), you've already blown our minds off...
@ Benjo-man ur entry is just awsum..!!its very tough to beat u..

Soon i'l b posting my entry...i hope brad will like it too...but for now hard work to do...benjo i'l try my best to creat better than u...:p
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:34 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: And also remember that we, and Brad, understand that artistic ability is not something everyone is blessed with, so concept, thought, and overall appeal therein will be equally considered!

Aha! I've struck inspiration! Why not I just describe my idea to you ? You have to give me credit for this too! Haha

Now don't mistake, while content and concept are very much the primary factor, doing the actual artistic work yourself is entirely mandatory as well!
Mine will be similar to Ben's,but longer,better and more detailed! Only problem is getting the picture done,Brad's body/face/style and uploading it
Is this Brad or Tajador? (Click to View)
Please wait for the scanned version.You know how much my laptop hates me.kthanksbai.Brad:-You like this?
Well, that is very good, Whatzzer!
You and Ben-Ben, both have equally good entries! XD
But tbh Whatzzer, you shouldn't have posted this if you think the scanned version would be more clear...

OP Wrote:Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it! If we see that you’ve edited the post with your first entry, it’s suspicious.
My laptop hates me.That's my only reason.Plus,my scanner hates my laptop.Thanks,Janstar.
yessss i approve
nice entry whatzzer..XD thanks for those who comment on mine...i will post the original copy to Brad as his birthday present.. Eee
woohh!!nice entries whatzzer and benjo!!Wink
I will also do something for bradSmile
Bey Brad Wrote:Go to hell, Piplup is awesome.
This inspired me to make my entry
Brad as a Piplup
[Image: brad-1.png]
Brad as trainer on left, Brad as Piplup on Right
No hair? What a disgrace,Brad is Bald!
(Dec. 14, 2011  1:31 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Go to hell, Piplup is awesome.
This inspired me to make my entry
Brad as a Piplup
[Image: brad-1.png]
Brad as trainer on left, Brad as Piplup on Right

Hm, that's a cute entry tbh. Smile
But that trainer really looks like an actor of the 80s who had those funky hairdos.
As for Piplup, it looks like Piplup. I do not see it as 'Piplup as Brad'. Smile