Bounciest Beyblade Combo?

I'm trying to make the bounciest beyblade combo. I think something with operate should work, right?
Try it with something on the Go weight as well. Those two combined make for a very bouncy combo.
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:55 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Try it with something on the Go weight as well. Those two combined make for a very bouncy combo.

How about this? Grand Dragon, 12, operate, and gen. Do you think there is something better than that?
Slash Achilles 1’ Hit Operate’ Go
Union Chip Generate Go. Make sure Go faces the right side. The term friends and I use for this bey is hopping mad. It gets unreal KOs against everything, it's completely random if it will blast an opponent out of the ring or burst it if it lands on top of them while making jumps.

Edit - I just want to add on because this bey really is nuts. It goes into pockets and will bounce up and down, using the pocket as more of a charging station to deliver a killer KO when it fires out. I was truly surprised with how effective Union was able to become.
Powerful and strong Judgement Achilles Blitz Destroy’ Go (heavy side facing the burst stopper)
Well if you want bounce maybe V.C.Op'

not only would it jump around it is extremely light so it would get knocked around everywhere.
Maybe Nothing might work. I dont know.
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote: Well if you want bounce maybe V.C.Op'

not only would it jump around it is extremely light so it would get knocked around everywhere.

Um, quick question. What is V.C. I know OP' is operate dash
pretty much anything with the Go weight and the quake or operate driver
(Mar. 12, 2020  8:48 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote: Well if you want bounce maybe V.C.Op'

Um, quick question. What is V.C. I know OP' is operate dash

Valkyrie.Central.Operate dash
Twin Nemesis and aim for the center
Either judgement or Union (Insert chip) blitz(?) Op' go.
I'm surprised no one suggested Judgement (any chip) 1'Hit Operate' Gou? Just stick the most unbalanced parts together
Operate barely bounces. Use a God Layer, a Dual Layer, or a Single Layer on a Core Disk with no frame, then use Loop. Launch it at a good angle, and it will fly.
Hasbro operate on attack and sling shock mode with the 12 disc and buster Xcalibur layer
(Mar. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Operate barely bounces. Use a God Layer, a Dual Layer, or a Single Layer on a Core Disk with no frame, then use Loop. Launch it at a good angle, and it will fly.

Uuuummmmm...... That literally jumped two feet high!!!!!!!!

COMFIRMED: BOUNCIEST COMBO EVER!
(Mar. 23, 2020  6:01 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Operate barely bounces. Use a God Layer, a Dual Layer, or a Single Layer on a Core Disk with no frame, then use Loop. Launch it at a good angle, and it will fly.

Uuuummmmm...... That literally jumped two feet high!!!!!!!!

COMFIRMED: BOUNCIEST COMBO EVER!

Try launching a BEYBLADE then launch the bouncy BEYBLADE after. If you can get it to land on the first one spun, it’s satisfying.
You guys are really sleeping on Union + Generate + Go. Not only does it bounce crazily, but depending how you launch it it can easily take itself out of the ring with its jump distance. It doesn't stop bouncing until it generally runs out of steam and can burst basically anything if it lands directly on the other bey.

Edit - Just look at the beauty of this thing too. Don't just bounce, bounce in style.

[Image: thumbnail-IMG-4792.jpg][Image: thumbnail-IMG-4793.jpg]
I used to use DiabolosII because it looks better than the blue Spriggan, but the weaker teeth make it more prone to bursting. This thing really smacks into things, so Spriggan was required to mitigate the bursting issue.
(Mar. 23, 2020  8:16 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: You guys are really sleeping on Union + Generate + Go. Not only does it bounce crazily, but depending how you launch it it can easily take itself out of the ring with its jump distance. It doesn't stop bouncing until it generally runs out of steam and can burst basically anything if it lands directly on the other bey.

Edit - Just look at the beauty of this thing too. Don't just bounce, bounce in
I used to use DiabolosII because it looks better than the blue Spriggan, but the weaker teeth make it more prone to bursting. This thing really smacks into things, so Spriggan was required to mitigate the bursting issue.

Wow, this combo looks incredible! I’m very excited to try this out for myself once I get myself a Master Diabolos!
Nothing is very bouncy, and so are ripfire and digital control tips...

And if you want uneven, oval is the best bet you’ll get. I tried ifritor oval jolt and I think I might’ve broke my stadium a little...
(Mar. 23, 2020  7:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Hey guys, let's not get off topic here
B-but, he was lying! (JKJK don’t sue me)

So how’s the ?.?.Lp combo working?

Bouncy, as alwaysSmile
How about Zwei Bahamut 1hit operate dash

(Mar. 26, 2020  12:05 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: How about Zwei Bahamut 1hit operate dash with go or metsu
Maby you should try judgment deobolos it’s a good combo