Bottle Man(Project BM)

(Mar. 02, 2022  4:14 AM)GHero Wrote: Not connected to the original series at all.
[Image: 3vwj21R.jpg]

Characters
1. Cota Coga (DX),got sucked into Bottleman through Colamaru, Colamaru contains some special power.
2. Ryo Hocari (DX), hates Bottleman but got back into it for some reason, trained by his Dad.
3. Seimei Usami, user of Lifeguardiwan, has past trauma related to friendships.
4. Tsubasa Akaushi, user of Raidprey (vertical shooting taurus) 2nd best Bottle Battler worldwide.
5. Kaori Hakase (info unknown).
>Raidprey

Actually, it's "Raid Brave": https://www.bottleman.net/characters/%e3...3%83%96dx/

Also in "Bottleman DX", the Bottlemans are gonna be based off of constellations:
* Colamaru (Power Type): Phoenix (鳳凰座)
* Aqua Sports (Speed Type): Aquarius (水瓶座)
* Lifle Guardiwan (Control Type): Canes Venatici (猟犬座)
* Raid Brave (Power Type): Taurus (牡牛座)
Opening: Ready Cap! by Taiiku Okazaki (Pokemon Sun and Moon, Your Adventure)
Animation Director: Itsuro Kawasaki (Pokémon Origins)
Series Composition & Screenplay: Qualia Writers Inc. (OG Bottleman) + Kazuyoshi Yamamoto
Character Design/Total Writing Director: Saki Ono (OG Bottleman)
Animation Production: Gaina (OG Bottleman)
Overall I am alright with Bottleman DX

Constellation theme seems like unnecessary except there will be a Giant Bottleman required their parts for equipped as a complete model!

Also do that mean Gyokurock unascertainable in evolve to DX? Have to impose a constellation for samurai -__- Even not sure will all the 12 Zodiac signs released...

But I quite like the design of RaidBrave it is so cute

If there a book utterly about Bottleman, I will certainly buy them Greedy

In any manner, I support Bottleman!
I'm not even a huge fan of the first season of Bottleman, but I love the new art style here, it looks much better and feels less overly wacky, while not being too dull either. Given the character concepts, I may just have to check this one out.
My review: It looks great. All the customization is incredible, and the anime looks awesome. My only complaint is that I wish Lifleguardiwan’s Barrel and Aquasport’s Magazine were universal. Overall, I love it! Everything is such a big upgrade from the first series. This is looking like a day 1 buy for me.
Suddenly recall a tragedy, in the past B-Daman series there are two Bdmans called One Sided Rabbit and Steer Swallow respectively which never be released as a product

So although some people guess the new female owner Dr. Kaori having her original Bottleman which is cool, but at the same time according to history it may not be made in product just like the two above which owned by girls

For sure I hope the outcome unlike the past, however if you like Dr. Kaori... please don't be too excited and having high hopes [Image: loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png]
(Mar. 02, 2022  8:02 PM)azsas Wrote: Suddenly recall a tragedy, in the past B-Daman series there are two Bdmans called One Sided Rabbit and Steer Swallow respectively which never be released as a product

So although some people guess the new female owner Dr. Kaori having her original Bottleman which is cool, but at the same time according to history it may not be made in product just like the two above which owned by girls

For sure I hope the outcome unlike the past, however if you like Dr. Kaori... please don't be too excited and having high hopes [Image: loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png]

Kaori’s  a main character though, not a side or minor character.

Here’s some details about the Drink Cross System

Core Bottle: the main part that has the trigger and shoots caps.
Seiryu Armor: Parts that attach to the Core Bottle (Feet, Head).
Some new drinks for "Bottleman DX":
* Seimei Usami (宇佐美セイメイ) (Lifle Guardiwan's owner): Cheerio Lifeguard
* Tsubasa Akaushi (赤牛ツバサ) (Raid Brave's owner): Red Bull
* Kaori Hakase (葉加瀬カオリ): Dr. Pepper
* Up Nana (アップ奈々): 7-Up
(Mar. 03, 2022  1:31 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Some new drinks for "Bottleman DX":
* Seimei Usami (宇佐美セイメイ) (Lifle Guardiwan's owner): Cheerio Lifeguard
* Tsubasa Akaushi (赤牛ツバサ) (Raid Brave's owner): Red Bull
* Kaori Hakase (葉加瀬カオリ): Dr. Pepper
* Up Nana (アップ奈々): 7-Up

Speaking of that: Characters that have not been revealed yet:

Suezou Hokari (Basically the CEO of Bottleman, Ryo's grandfather. Was featured in first series).
Up Nana
Io Hokari (Ryo's Dad, he trained Ryo).
Do you think we can get BottleMan in our country ? Like B-Daman generation ?
Pessimistically think that both Dr. Kaori & Up Nana are girls, so that Dr Pepper and 7 Up theme Bottleman (if the guesses correct) may be not be made in product Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 03, 2022  11:21 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you think we can get BottleMan in our country ? Like B-Daman generation ?

Potentially, series 1 was in Korea and if this is the first really big and heavily pushed series they could bring it to more places.
(Mar. 03, 2022  1:36 AM)GHero Wrote: Speaking of that: Characters that have not been revealed yet:

Suezou Hokari (Basically the CEO of Bottleman, Ryo's grandfather. Was featured in first series).
Up Nana
Lo Hokari (Ryo's Dad, he trained Ryo).

Ryo' dad's name should be Io Hokari (Ion Water reference)

But just as a reference the theme being made into Bottleman chance is so small...
Here is every main Series 1 game.

2 Player:

1 Player
I think they are talking about Beyblade burst Bu.
Short for Beyblade burst Burst Ultimate. (i THINK)
(Mar. 05, 2022  10:19 PM)The Dark Prince Wrote: I think they are talking about Beyblade burst Bu.
Short for Beyblade burst  Burst Ultimate. (i THINK)

This is the wrong thread for discussion of BU.
Where is the current best place to buy Bottleman?
Ever wish has a couple for cheap. The other place I am using is https://www.zipang-hobby.com/catalogsear...=Bottleman

(Mar. 07, 2022  1:24 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Ever wish has a couple for cheap. The other place I am using is https://www.zipang-hobby.com/catalogsear...=Bottleman

Ever-wish is very expensive shipping. I also found them on ebay.
I highly recommend that we don’t buy stuff at ridiculous prices (If prices get high due to shipping, it’s a case by case basis. Sometimes sellers will end up looking better by having a lower base price but make up for that in shipping, so their price is the same as everyone else’s. However some times expensive shipping is non avoidable, especially during Covid-19). I get that sometimes you really want a product but you really should just wait. Buying an overpriced item will just cause more to show up.

As for my recommendations: Ever-wish is good for buying lots if you can handle the shipping. Amazon.jp isn’t bad but for me personally half of the time the products I want won’t be able to ship to me. eBay is a mixed bag, but you can find solid deals there.
[Image: 4904810212447_7c6e1d3afdf5494db641af9c8db0e735.jpg]
[Image: 4904810212447_b0091638cff640cb8c1451d3550565b5.jpg]
[Image: 4904810212447_c88867dfb96346398504fc618845086c.jpg]
[Image: 4904810212447_7b4f9b73aa6f4648ad266695bdaa1c7e.jpg]
[Image: 4904810212447_1fc4c88559fc497fb2a807b87720fe17.jpg]
BOT-31 "Bottle Phoenix (ボトルフェニックス)" (Power Type) (Release Date: April 23, 2022)
Finally, the Phoenix crossover! It looks great, I'm gonna be picking this one up.

Up Nana has been revealed to be the announcer instead of the girls btw
(Apr. 01, 2022  1:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: BOT-31 "Bottle Phoenix (ボトルフェニックス)" (Power Type) (Release Date: April 23, 2022)
Quite dissapointing to see that phoenix is just a colamaru recolor oh well..

(Apr. 03, 2022  2:08 AM)azsas Wrote: 1:16 Is it Cancer? 
Probably, but i expect them to add some Drink/soda name to it
(Apr. 03, 2022  3:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2022  2:08 AM)azsas Wrote: 1:16 Is it Cancer? 
Probably, but i expect them to add some Drink/soda name to it

Maybe the theme of Cancer Bottleman just haven't came out yet...
Episode 2: God Speed Triple Fire! Aquaports DX
Everyone's an enemy! A bottle royal with a huge crowd. Cota, the mysterious new Bottle Battler, has been grabbing the attention of the entire stadium, and with his natural sense of style and luck, he's ranked in the top 10! Many Bottle Battlers are after Cota! Among them was Seimei Usami. Ryo stands in front of Cota, who is getting impatient because he can't make the moves he want to! Cota, in desperate need of help, makes a gamble or two!