Bottle Man(Project BM)

I heard each anime episode will only be 5 minutes, is this true?
(Sep. 16, 2020  11:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I heard each anime episode will only be 5 minutes, is this true?
It Just says it'll start from October 9th 4 o'clock in Youtube.
And It doesn't mention about how long it'll be
Takara Tomy revealed that it will be 25 5-minute episodes: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product_rel...915_01.pdf Considering that it will air every week, it will end at around the same time as Beyblade Burst.
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:38 PM)Moviejunkie2009 Wrote: Takara Tomy revealed that it will be 25 5-minute episodes: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product_rel...915_01.pdf Considering that it will air every week, it will end at around the same time as Beyblade Burst.
Yeah I confirm on it Thank you for paste link
In Japan we already start to discuss which bottle cap is strongest
http://www.neoujin.com/?p=44513
If it is b-daman Im Not sure about the disc they will probably shoot as the rubber spin strips and emblem charge gimmicks might not work although they could add gimmicks like shooting the disc sideways and that could be cool also if anyone wants to know what b-daman are go to xirolloutix youtube channel.
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:38 PM)Moviejunkie2009 Wrote: Takara Tomy revealed that it will be 25 5-minute episodes: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product_rel...915_01.pdf Considering that it will air every week, it will end at around the same time as Beyblade Burst.
B-B-B-But I thought Bottleman was supposed to be Beyblade Burst's replacement (In the same way "Battle B-Daman" was Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's replacement, and in the same way "Cross Fight B-Daman" was Metal Fight Beyblade's replacement), I know! Maybe they can make TV Tokyo compile Episodes 1–25 into Episodes 1–5 for the 51-episode televised version (That will supposedly air as Fun Fun Kitty's replacement (In case you don't know what "Fun Fun Kitty" is: https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/funfunkitty/ ))!:

* Episodes 1–5: Episode 1 (Proposed airdate: April 5, 2021)
* Episodes 6–10: Episode 2 (Proposed airdate: April 12, 2021)
* Episodes 11–15: Episode 3 (Proposed airdate: April 19, 2021)
* Episodes 16–20: Episode 4 (Proposed airdate: April 26, 2021)
* Episodes 21–25: Episode 5 (Proposed airdate: May 3, 2021)
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:38 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
B-B-B-But I thought Bottleman was supposed to be Beyblade Burst's replacement (In the same way "Battle B-Daman" was Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's replacement, and in the same way "Cross Fight B-Daman" was Metal Fight Beyblade's replacement), I know! Maybe they can make TV Tokyo compile Episodes 1–25 into Episodes 1–5 for the 51-episode televised version (That will supposedly air as Fun Fun Kitty's replacement (In case you don't know what "Fun Fun Kitty" is: https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/funfunkitty/ ))!:

First, the first episode is set to air October 5th, just being released on youtube (I know is just proposed though). Also, they probably wont air 5 at a time.
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:38 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: B-B-B-But I thought Bottleman was supposed to be Beyblade Burst's replacement (In the same way "Battle B-Daman" was Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's replacement, and in the same way "Cross Fight B-Daman" was Metal Fight Beyblade's replacement), I know! Maybe they can make TV Tokyo compile Episodes 1–25 into Episodes 1–5 for the 51-episode televised version (That will supposedly air as Fun Fun Kitty's replacement (In case you don't know what "Fun Fun Kitty" is: https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/funfunkitty/ ))!:

First, the first episode is set to air October 5th, just being released on youtube (I know is just proposed though). Also, they probably wont air 5 at a time.

Well then, how about 3 episodes in 1?:

* Episodes 1–3: Episode 1 (Proposed airdate: April 5, 2021)
* Episodes 4–6: Episode 2 (Proposed airdate: April 12, 2021)
* Episodes 7–9: Episode 3 (Proposed airdate: April 19, 2021)
* Episodes 10–12: Episode 4 (Proposed airdate: April 26, 2021)
* Episodes 13–15: Episode 5 (Proposed airdate: May 3, 2021)
* Episodes 16–18: Episode 6 (Proposed airdate: May 10, 2021)
* Episodes 19–21: Episode 7 (Proposed airdate: May 17, 2021)
* Episodes 22–24: Episode 8 (Proposed airdate: May 24, 2021)
* Episode 25 (with an entirely original episode compiled with it): Episode 9 (Proposed airdate: May 31, 2021)

Also, what do you think Colamaru, Aquasports, and Gyokulock's upgraded forms will be like in the 51-episode televised version?
Trying to keep this thread alive by saying there's 6 more days until the premiere of the Bottleman anime, also if Takara doesn't make Bottleman be Beyblade Burst's official replacement by letting TV Tokyo give it a 51-episode televised version (with Episodes 1–25 compiled into Episodes 1–9 for the 51-episode televised version) HELL. WILL. BREAK. LOOSE.

Also here's what I hope will happen in the 51-episode televised version (as well as it's proposed 2nd Season (Episodes 52–103)):
[Image: Eij1AnNU0AUQnrd.jpg]

[Image: Eij09vLU0AA4vdd.jpg]
[Image: Eij2NqLVgAAAdcB.jpg]
[Image: EiaadsOU8AI6Fum.jpg]
[Image: Eij2PQ5UwAEOwI7.jpg]
[Image: EjHuBheVoAAAjKv.jpg]
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:00 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Trying to keep this thread alive by saying there's 6 more days until the premiere of the Bottleman anime, also if Takara doesn't make Bottleman be Beyblade Burst's official replacement by letting TV Tokyo give it a 51-episode televised version (with Episodes 1–25 compiled into Episodes 1–9 for the 51-episode televised version) HELL. WILL. BREAK. LOOSE.

Also here's what I hope will happen in the 51-episode televised version (as well as it's proposed 2nd Season (Episodes 52–103)):

It's fan made
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:10 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:00 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Trying to keep this thread alive by saying there's 6 more days until the premiere of the Bottleman anime, also if Takara doesn't make Bottleman be Beyblade Burst's official replacement by letting TV Tokyo give it a 51-episode televised version (with Episodes 1–25 compiled into Episodes 1–9 for the 51-episode televised version) HELL. WILL. BREAK. LOOSE.

It's fan made

Well for me, I'm honestly hoping that this stuff happens in the 51-episode televised version (as well as it's proposed 2nd Season (Episodes 52–103))
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:59 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:10 AM)marutti Wrote: It's fan made

Well for me, I'm honestly hoping that this stuff happens in the 51-episode televised version (as well as it's proposed 2nd Season (Episodes 52–103))

Doesn’t BM air tomorrow? Also, great manga.

Never mind, you’re right.
(Oct. 04, 2020  2:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:59 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Well for me, I'm honestly hoping that this stuff happens in the 51-episode televised version (as well as it's proposed 2nd Season (Episodes 52–103))

Doesn’t BM air tomorrow? Also, great manga.

Never mind, you’re right.

I think that there's also gonna be an official Bottleman manga that will be published in CoroCoro Comic: https://corocoro.jp/132356/

Bottleman official website: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bottleman/
By the way, who will be able to post episodes
Bottleman anime comes out tommorow! I’m excited.
[Image: aa2f9cdb06e064289b81a3be042c60fa1b5e081a...aaf8b10dc9]
International Distribution of Bottleman has officially been confirmed by Young Toys
Bottleman is not region locked on YouTube, saves a lot of time

New character and their Bottleman revealed in ending
https://imgur.com/a/SlQOyIJ
Has anybody found out when the Bottleman manga is officially gonna come out in CoroCoro Comic yet?
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:07 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody found out when the Bottleman manga is officially gonna come out in CoroCoro Comic yet?

Is there a manga?
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:07 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody found out when the Bottleman manga is officially gonna come out in CoroCoro Comic yet?

Is there a manga?
There's supposed to be one, and it will came out in the November 2020 issue of CoroCoro Comic
Episode 1 name: "Colamaru and I! The Crimson Legend is About to Begin!
Episode 2 name: "Blue Dragon! Ryo Hocari and Aquasports!"
So I watched the show and it's . . . Ugh. Really the plot is just hard to follow and kind of all over the place. It's a real shame it's so bad.
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: So I watched the show and it's . . . Ugh.  Really the plot is just hard to follow and kind of all over the place.  It's a real shame it's so bad.

I personally think its good but different strides for different folks I guess

I would be lying if I said its not a bit hard to follow, so i anyone else is confused here's the basic plot so far

So Coga Cota is a boy that's helping his friends do their job of picking up plastic bottles. During their job they have some fun and flick one. An add on a drink machine shows up for the BMBC: Bottle Man Battle Cup. Anyways a mysterious boy appears and tosses a Bottleman to Coga. Obviously Coga is confused but the boy says something along the lines of "Oh? Are you too scared to use it?" Angry, Coga shoots a cap at him (A cap coming from the bottles they've been grabbing). The kids bodyguard appears and is all like "You can't try to harm the Gold ranked player, Ryo Hocari. Do an official match instead."

To get to the official match, Ryo takes the cap off his Bottleman and drinks from it, which teleports him (Also how he got there in the first place). Coga does too and they're in the Drink World, where they have official matches. The first game they play is bottle push. Where you , well, push a bottle to the other side. Coga is losing at first due to the speed of the enemy Bottleman (Aquasports, which Ryo owns). Eventually he decides to go full power and ends up squeezing the sides together, which strengthens the shot (You can do this in real life!) and activates his special move, Splash Burst. Anyways he wins, next match is where you knock over all the bottles that are you color. Aquasports being well, fast, wipes the floor with Coga, finishing in a second. Coga is sorta sad cause the loss, but there's still a round 3.

Based on the preview, round 3 is a game where you protect you bottles and shoot the enemies, while the enemy is doing the same thing. Anyway, hope this isn't to confusing .