Bone Fusion Wheel [Rock]

I decided to break out my Citadel paints and try to make a spare Rock wheel I had look a bit like bone.

I'm not 100% happy, but it looks OK. I wish I had a better Energy Ring to go with it, but the Giraffe's color was the best I had to go with it. I also did a rush job of removing the sticker from a brown face bolt Grin

Oh cool, but I am certain there is a better Clear Wheel or Clear Wheel colour you could use to make the custom very skeleton-like.
I'm sure there is! I just need to acquire one, or at least get some spares that I could paint or dye.

I'm also trying to find a good skull or something to print out on a Face Bolt sticker.

Once it's all said and done, I'll probably use this a prize in a CT tournament.
Do you have the Zurafa Clear Wheel from Poison Zurafa? I guarantee it would look awesome!
I do not! I have very few pre-4D Beys, and I'm not about to steal my kids' parts Smile

I'll try and see if I can snag one cheap around town.

EDIT: Or I could snag a Rapidity Poison Zurafa off eBay for $3 Smile I may go that route. It's not like this Bey can be used in battle, anyway.
OK! It's done!

Jolly Bone Zurafa S130 MB Smile

I was about to post about how cool this looks Joyful_3, I would imagine a proto nemesis face (spark fx, i bet normal would too though) would look very good on this also Smile.
I like it. I love painting mine too. And the other bladers love my paint jobs at tournaments. I have a Flash Orion that's epic, just ask Yuko, he tells me every time he sees it. but anyway I think this stuff belongs here:
Your Re-paints and Special Customisations thread
Ah! You're right. If a mod could kindly merge this, that'd be awesome Smile