Bluezee's MFB Spin-Stealer: Lightning L-Drago 100WD

Yeah, I agree with Dan, this is a NEW METAGAME, back then, this was a real danger, now, it's outdated and busted. Done and done.
I made a counter to that, get ready for the night clocktower!

horogium
night
GB145
WD
Than make a thread with test results to prove it.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think this should really be called a "Pain Splitter" instead of a zombie.

Sorry for being off topic, but I'm pretty sure that's a Pokémon moveXD
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:26 PM)Ozzy Wrote: As some might not notice, the L Drago series has a unique ability of spin-stealing. Naturally, this should be happening because L-Drago is a left spinning beyblade but the same effect cannot be seen with right spinners. While training with my buddy Bluezee, he got frustrated because he bought the Hasbro L L Drago and the launcher is so crappy. He decided that if he could not use L Drago for attack, he would go by his plastic gen theme and make all his left spinners into survival zombies. His logic was correct and useful because even when shooting at 80%, the combo still worked amazingly. Here are the results.

L L Drago 100WD (Upper Mode) vs. Earth Aquario DF145SD (L Drago Launched first)
1. Drago by Outspin
2. Drago by KO
3. Earth by KO
4. Draw (looked more like Drago won by half a second but unsure)
5. Earth by KO
6. Drago by KO
7. Drago by Outspin
8. Drago by Outspin
9. Drago by KO
10. Drago by breaking the wing off of Earth then KO.

Drago: 70% Earth 20% Draw 10%

We are in the middle of more testing now. Upper Mode is destabilizing the stamina combos.

thanks, this combo is really good
(May. 30, 2011  9:56 PM)Leone12345 Wrote: thanks, this combo is really good

And outdated... You should actually check the time the thread was made and what people have said above your post before you post...
I'm pretty sure even with meteo l-drago it's still probably not as good that you think.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:58 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: I'm pretty sure even with meteo l-drago it's still probably not as good that you think.

Was it really necessary to revive this thread again?
I don't know MasterMH and Leone12345 just decided to post here. They seem to do that a lot.
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:03 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: I don't know MasterMH and Leone12345 just decided to post here. They seem to do that a lot.

Even if you didn't know, that wasn't relevant at all...

Plus, this combo was from the time MF Earth Bull GB145WB was the Defense staple.
I think spin stealing might even be a way to beat 230 combo's!
Thank you, Mister Holmes!
How do you think MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF gets, like, half its wins?
you talking to me??? I was just saying I thought it might work, no need to treat me like carp Uncertain oftentimes I can tell when I am not wanted... this is one of them Unhappy
I'm saying your right, just a tad late. :V No carp treating.
oh, ok Uncertain I don't have time to look over pages and pages of threads, so I just got an idea, and posted it.