[Blog]  r/AskAnime2012Mii: Season 1, Episode 1, Segment 1-3

Starter: Mudkip
Final Starter: Serperior
Legendary: Hoh-Oh
Mythic: Arceus
Mega: Mega Salamance
Favorite Pokemon Of all: Salamance
im suprised nobody has sed pikachu yet. oh yes, just liking, pikachu. but dpt wise, (damage per turn) its incineroar. i hope i speeled it right.
9 Salvation scared the shoot out of me when I watched it
The most horrifying movie/show I saw are the ones with yo' mama as an actor

Seriously though I don't really watch scary stuff *cough*THANKS MOM!*cough*
But when I was like 9 or something I saw Momo
And I didn't sleep since
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:51 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: The most horrifying movie/show I saw are the ones with yo' mama as an actor

Seriously though I don't really watch scary stuff *cough*THANKS MOM!*cough*
But when I was like 9 or something I saw Momo
And I didn't sleep since

i can confirm this
once i saw momo and that scared me carpless
i was like 7-8 so yeah
i thought she was gonna get me when i was sleeping LOL
Hey Anime2012Mii! Just adding a quick reply to say that I've merged the three Segment threads together here. We would prefer if as few threads as possible would be made for these kind of things, and they could just be contained within the singular thread.

This doesn't solely apply to yourself, so don't fret if you feel like you're the only one this applies to! We do have some sweeping changes for the Off-Topic forum in general which will apply the same to everyone else too, but I just thought I'd hop in to give you the heads up before any more threads are created, haha.

Thanks!
(Mar. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We do have some sweeping changes for the Off-Topic forum in general which will apply the same to everyone else too
Oh I do hope it is the deletion of the Off-Topic forum. Grin
Starter: Anything from Hoenn
Final Evolution (starters): Blaziken, Sceptile, Charizard (that was a no-brainer) or Decidueye
Legendary/Mythical Pokemon: Lugia, Yveltal, Dialga, Zygarde (50 or 100 percent), Necrozma
Mega Evolution: Mega Metagross, Mega Garchomp, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard X, Mega Gallade
Pokemon Evolution lines: Ralts line (Ralts>Kirlia>Gardevoir/Gallade), Riolu line (Riolu>Lucario), Charmander line (Charmander>Charmeleon>Charizard), Gable line (Gable>Gabite>Garchomp)
Psuedo-Legendary/Mythical: Absol, Dragonite, Salamence
The Replies have now been selected

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: her name I cannot reveal, her nickname is Nat
she treated me as a good friend
she, me and my best friend made a trio since she acted like a boy wanting to play run,etc, unlike the other girls, she was more popular with boys than girls even not being the "class queen" thats rich and the most beautiful person on the class
but, then
I moved to the U.S
also, she was very strong with the pokemon cards

You are the First Selection!

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote: My First crushs name i can't reaveal but i always called her tati at first she hated me and then we became friends we, she was very nice to her friends She would go to oh leave me alone to just oh hey bud.

BeyKid44, your up 2nd!

(Dec. 03, 2020  2:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: First Crush? Now that is a really interesting topic to talk about. But I will say this my first crush has been in church.
The way she treats me is kinda like comparing to when Lui doesnt deem a blader as a worthy rival.

Heli, You're up 3rd!

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: My first crush was named sandra

And your up 4th! The Last one in the 1st Segment!

Now, moving on to the 2nd Segment!

(Mar. 07, 2021  2:24 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Ditto is my favorite

Soosh, you're up 1st!

(Mar. 07, 2021  6:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  2:22 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Who is your Favorite Pokemon? What do you like about it? Can you give an example of it's Moves?

Replies are Selected on May 8, 2021.

Cyndaquil. He was my first starter in Pokemon HeartGold, my all-time favourite Pokemon game. It holds a special place in my heart.

the 2nd Up is the reply above, by BeybladeManiac0!

(Mar. 08, 2021  1:22 AM)Longinox Wrote: As for Starter Pokémon, it's probably the Hoenn Starters. They were the coolest out of the bunch in my opinion aside from the Kanto starters or at least the Froakie line and Rowlet line. Normal Pokémon (wild ones) would be the Ralts line, it goes from shota/loli to schoolgirl, then to either oh that's hot or oh that's hot as well as the Riolu line, Lucario is badass. The Legendary Pokémon would be either Yveltal, Zygarde, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Lugia, need I say more?

and Longinox, you are up 3rd, last one in Segment 2!

Moving on to the 3rd and last segment for the episode!

(Mar. 07, 2021  8:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ik it’s a movie, but I can’t watch coraline since it gave me nightmares when it first came out. What kind of kids movie is about a hive mind and forcibly sewing buttons onto children’s eyes?

Well, i'm not saying you're selected. Actually, That goes onto RANDOM I.

(Mar. 08, 2021  12:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Technically, it's a movie, but I went with The Human Centipede. The concept of the movie alone scares the carp out of me.

You're up 1st, BeybladeManiac0!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mar. 08, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote: Tusk or Human Centipede like with BeybladeManiac0. Like, the extent of how screwed up people can be is terrifying as all hell.

Yep, your on 2nd!

(Mar. 08, 2021  4:25 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hill house on nexflix....that carp is scary

Soosh, your up 3rd. That's all for Episode 1, my guys! Going into Production soon!
(May. 12, 2021  10:11 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: The Replies have now been selected

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: her name I cannot reveal, her nickname is Nat
she treated me as a good friend
she, me and my best friend made a trio since she acted like a boy wanting to play run,etc, unlike the other girls, she was more popular with boys than girls even not being the "class queen" thats rich and the most beautiful person on the class
but, then
I moved to the U.S
also, she was very strong with the pokemon cardsYou are the First Selection!

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote: My First crushs name i can't reaveal but i always called her tati at first she hated me and then we became friends we, she was very nice to her friends She would go to oh leave me alone to just oh hey bud.

BeyKid44, your up 2nd!

(Dec. 03, 2020  2:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: First Crush? Now that is a really interesting topic to talk about. But I will say this my first crush has been in church.
The way she treats me is kinda like comparing to when Lui doesnt deem a blader as a worthy rival.

Heli, You're up 3rd!

(Dec. 03, 2020  8:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: My first crush was named sandra

And your up 4th! The Last one in the 1st Segment!

Now, moving on to the 2nd Segment!

(Mar. 07, 2021  2:24 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Ditto is my favorite

Soosh, you're up 1st!

(Mar. 07, 2021  6:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Cyndaquil. He was my first starter in Pokemon HeartGold, my all-time favourite Pokemon game. It holds a special place in my heart.

the 2nd Up is the reply above, by BeybladeManiac0!

(Mar. 08, 2021  1:22 AM)Longinox Wrote: As for Starter Pokémon, it's probably the Hoenn Starters. They were the coolest out of the bunch in my opinion aside from the Kanto starters or at least the Froakie line and Rowlet line. Normal Pokémon (wild ones) would be the Ralts line, it goes from shota/loli to schoolgirl, then to either oh that's hot or oh that's hot as well as the Riolu line, Lucario is badass. The Legendary Pokémon would be either Yveltal, Zygarde, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Lugia, need I say more?

and Longinox, you are up 3rd, last one in Segment 2!

Moving on to the 3rd and last segment for the episode!

(Mar. 07, 2021  8:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ik it’s a movie, but I can’t watch coraline since it gave me nightmares when it first came out. What kind of kids movie is about a hive mind and forcibly sewing buttons onto children’s eyes?

Well, i'm not saying you're selected. Actually, That goes onto RANDOM I.

(Mar. 08, 2021  12:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Technically, it's a movie, but I went with The Human Centipede. The concept of the movie alone scares the carp out of me.

You're up 1st, BeybladeManiac0!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mar. 08, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote: Tusk or Human Centipede like with BeybladeManiac0. Like, the extent of how screwed up people can be is terrifying as all hell.

Yep, your on 2nd!

(Mar. 08, 2021  4:25 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hill house on nexflix....that carp is scary

Soosh, your up 3rd. That's all for Episode 1, my guys! Going into Production soon!
*sushi
*misses earthhelios*

but he commented on Pinkroses channel after he got out of wbo
so he is still active on other places and aint dead
(May. 12, 2021  11:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: *misses earthhelios*

WaitwhatwhenwherehowdidInotnoticethis?
(May. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  11:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: *misses earthhelios*