[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

Since I encourage good manners and courtesies on this thread, Id like to point out something small: Please dont correct someone’s typo in that manner. Its not the correction that is inherently wrong — you gave a minor inappropriate response

Besides the courtesy being listed under WBO’s community rules (“Things Not To Do: Minor Problems”), saying “I hate typos” when someone clarifies their words is quite rude. Please dont do that here — we may be writers on this thread, but thats a rather bad response in a situation like this and not a good way to acknowledge writing accidents
What are things that you guys like in fanfics?
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:37 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: What are things that you guys like in fanfics?

Sometimes they give characters depth and also it's a nice way of showing creativity too.
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:37 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: What are things that you guys like in fanfics?

I especially like learning more about the characters, be it in a shipfic (although Im not much of a shipper now), darkfic, drabble, long story, etc. Basically any as long as theres some serious thought and development put into it! Its amazing to see what others think of and envision the Canon characters to be like, especially since everyone has a different imagination

Well, I mainly like how fanfics give more room to explore characters and the different sides of their personalities, explore new worlds and scenarios and sometimes bring in completely new characters, plus some fics happen to be actually better than the source material.
I like romance

I like the very basis of fan fics.

-Creative Ideas
- New Plot Revision from Famous Shows that have ended
- Character Depth
- Enjoy the feelings which are showed

Randomly wholesome things that happen between characters, like just simply hugging, or on another level, talking about how much they mean the world to eachother and how they are very happy to have met eachother. It just warms my heart whenever I read them.
Hey guys, I need some help with my fanfic. I can't figure out a good name for the protag's Bey. I've narrowed it down to a few possibilities, in order of what one I like the most:

1. Hazbin Angel
  2. Redemption Asriel
  3. Holy Archangel
What name do yous prefer?
(Jun. 17, 2021  2:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey guys, I need some help with my fanfic. I can't figure out a good name for the protag's Bey. I've narrowed it down to a few possibilities, in order of what one I like the most:

1. Hazbin Angel
  2. Redemption Asriel
  3. Holy Archangel

3rd one
(Jun. 17, 2021  2:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey guys, I need some help with my fanfic. I can't figure out a good name for the protag's Bey. I've narrowed it down to a few possibilities, in order of what one I like the most:

1. Hazbin Angel
  2. Redemption Asriel
  3. Holy Archangel

Out of those 3 options, I think Asriel is the best. But Redemption as a prefix sounds really weird imo; maybe something like Sanction, Aether or Seraph would work better?
Should I quit fanfic writing or should I continue?
This may have been asked before sometime in the thread long ago, but what are your pet peeves in fanfics? Mine has to be OOC Characters, messy grammar and wrong use of punctuations and such. Those really fish my anger out.
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:30 AM)tenma Wrote: This may have been asked before sometime in the thread long ago, but what are your pet peeves in fanfics? Mine has to be OOC Characters, messy grammar and wrong use of punctuations and such. Those really fish my anger out.

I dont have a lot that angers me, honestly. One thing that really grinds my gears is people spelling “Blader” as “bladder.” Not that incorrect spelling ticks me off in general — this one ticks me off because its quite an embarrassing mistake, and official sources + many fan-run wikis will show you the correct spelling of it
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:30 AM)tenma Wrote: This may have been asked before sometime in the thread long ago, but what are your pet peeves in fanfics? Mine has to be OOC Characters, messy grammar and wrong use of punctuations and such. Those really fish my anger out.

Athena (my OC): I beg to freaking differ- /j

Oooooh, I have a lot.

1- OOCness when it goes too far (like, for example, making the characters in your story praise that one character you're a fan of when they normally wouldn't)
2- Overly stereotypical OCs (especially Gary Stus/Mary Sues) and static characters with no development.
3- Shipping a canon character with your OC (I mainly blame immature Wattpad writers for this).
4- Shipping two characters who have Zero interaction.
5- Ignorance of canon facts when you're clearly writing your story in the same continuity as canon.
6- Inserting too many clichés in a story.
7- Stories with very little detail (most playscript fics I've read suffer from a huge case of this).
8- Self-inserts, except for a few ones I read that were actually done right.

Yeah, I get triggered by the littlest details sometimes, haha.
I'm raging hard.

I wrote FIVE whole chapters of my fan fics (one of my Jakkyrz Razaaz fan fic, one of scion of the legends, and 3 of War of the Three Worlds), and I checked today, looking forward to posting them here. You won't believe how cruel Fate is to me. My hard work got destroyed. My five chapters weren't they're where I saved it...

I don't know what to do now
Ranking my fave fanfics (Not counting mine)

1. Lane's Sister Athena OC (By DeltaZakuro)

2. Beyblade Burst Bonds (By USN)

3. Beyblade Burst Demonic (By LJ-Blader)

4. Beyblade Burst Justice (By LegendJustice)
(Jun. 24, 2021  7:00 AM)nj7217308 Wrote: The demand for Government jobs is high as always. It’s a dream of many students to get the best Government jobs. A Government job has various benefits over a private job such as job security, pride in society etc. But it is not as easy as you are thinking because the competition is reaching to the sky with every  latest upcoming  Goverment  job . Therefore, students who are preparing for Government exams should have all updated information of the latest exams and pattern so they can make their strategies accordingly. There are plenty of sources which claim to provide such information for Government exams. But unfortunately, they end up confusing the students. If you also feel some then, you are in the right place now.

When you are tired of long hours of job hunting, it's time to really get used to it, because Rojgar Result provides you with all the interesting Data about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  . On Goverment Naukri, you can get the latest information about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  every day. Positions, state exams, answer keys, timetables, registrations, cover letters and results

How it sounds to you if I say that you can do all the activity at one place right from filling the application form to get the result. Yes, you heard right, our site provides latest updates and notifications of all Central Government as well as State Government exams. Also, we provide the complete Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results of the latest exams. It means instead of searching on various sites, you will get all the information at one place.

As you know, the competition is getting tough day-by-day. So, don’t waste your productive hours in search for a different source when you find everything you need in one place.

https://www.gov-job.in/
Best of luck!

...THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE THESE 9 POSTS OF THE SAME THING NOT ABOUT BEYBLADE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE WBO NOT SOME RANDOM ADVERTISING PLACE
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:02 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: ...THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE THESE 9 POSTS OF THE SAME THING NOT ABOUT BEYBLADE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE WBO NOT SOME RANDOM ADVERTISING PLACE

You see, It's best to report the post to the moderator when you see such posts - or if you're just feeling too cool for it, ignore it. They are bots, they won't listen nor respond to any of your replies anyway /lh /pos

Plus, we really shouldn't be getting off topic here, as this is the Fanfic/Writers' Club discussion thread.
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:36 PM)tenma Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:02 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: ...THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE THESE 9 POSTS OF THE SAME THING NOT ABOUT BEYBLADE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE WBO NOT SOME RANDOM ADVERTISING PLACE

You see, It's best to report the post to the moderator when you see such posts - or if you're just feeling too cool for it, ignore it. They are bots, they won't listen nor respond to any of your replies anyway /lh /pos

Plus, we really shouldn't be getting off topic here, as this is the Fanfic/Writers' Club discussion thread.

Umm, you might want to delete that spam post part from your quote. Same with you HyperSpriggan. It's just preserving the spam even after it has been taken care of.
(Jun. 05, 2021  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
I like romance

that it?

um i like the fact that you can merge your fanfics with the real blading world its really awesome also like how you can add more characters and tell your own story
Sharing a random thought I had for awhile:

I really dislike advertising my own fanfics (unless its asking for criticism and whatnot, of course). I dont have any big idea why. I just dont like trying to get fame over a few words I wrote for fun, and would rather see people read on their own accord instead. Its also the genuinity — Im pretty proud to say that my fanfics got recognition without me advertising at all
uh i dont really know what to talk about lol, i think fanfics are fun to make and overall exciting if you keep your mind to it and not just slouch of and make it bad over time

(Jun. 24, 2021  4:28 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm raging hard.

I wrote FIVE whole chapters of my fan fics (one of my Jakkyrz Razaaz fan fic, one of scion of the legends, and 3 of War of the Three Worlds), and I checked today, looking forward to posting them here. You won't believe how cruel Fate is to me. My hard work got destroyed. My five chapters weren't they're where I saved it...

I don't know what to do now

lol for some reason i feel you
(Jul. 10, 2021  3:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  2:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My next fanfic
I Certify this series as mine so nobody go copying this I was nice enough to let you see it early

Why would anyone copy this.

Also, I suggest finishing one fanfic before starting another. The only being capable of doing this is DeltaZakuro

This is true 👆.. Though i will admit it does get kinda hard at times (getting better at it since ive been doing this for a long while.)