[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

(Oct. 22, 2020  5:17 PM)flyry Wrote: oh ok/sry.

(Oct. 22, 2020  5:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Wrong thread??? This is to discuss fanfics.
I might be interested.

ok
so if I do wanna to do your $$$$$3D Thing$$$$$ how would it go?
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:22 PM)flyry Wrote: so if I do wanna to do it how would it go?

uhhhhh, technically yes. You can 3D print one or just buy an evolution to your bey if you don't have it already.
all the stores are soled out near ,,me
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:27 PM)flyry Wrote: all the stores are soled out near ,,me

try these two websites

https://four-gaming.com/

https://theportal0.com/
eh I kind of don't have a normal bey me & someone made it but i cant go to them for an upgrade because they moved away. But the top is based kind of on [font="Work Sans", sans-serif]Bushin Ashura ,And the middle is based off of shadow Valtreeaxe[/font]
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:34 PM)flyry Wrote: eh I kind of don't have a normal bey me & someone made it but i cant go to them for an upgrade because they moved away. But the top is based kind of on [font="Work Sans", sans-serif]Bushin Ashura ,And the middle is based off of shadow Valtreeaxe[/font]

I do 3D printing commission, this is off topic. So, lets discuss this in pms.
Can anyone rate part 1 of beyblade burst apocalypse?
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok bud, smh
K. Anyway here a sneak peak for a new character.
"Ugh your so stupid sometimes. Go infinity Helios infinity counter."

Why would there be another Helios owner? Why not just use Hikaru? plus considering these are still sparking beys why would there be another bey named Helios? why not use something like apollo.
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)flyry Wrote: Like the mission.

view your profile settings and go to messages.
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:58 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: K. Anyway here a sneak peak for a new character.
"Ugh your so stupid sometimes. Go infinity Helios infinity counter."

Why would there be another Helios owner? Why not just use Hikaru? plus considering these are still sparking beys why would there be another bey named Helios? why not use something like apollo.
Remember it's my fanfic.
A little sneak peek for the villain of beyblade burst apocalypse.
"Useless go infinity Pegasus diamond slash. Died maiden of destruction"
Wait, what is this thread for?
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait, what is this thread for?
(May. 12, 2020  2:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Topics that are permitted (but not limited to) are stuff like discussing what is easy/hard to write for Beyblade fanfics, sharing ideas with your fellow writers, asking for help with Beyblade names, saying one thing you dont like about Beyblade fanfics in general, etc.

You can also discuss fanart for your fanfictions! Crossovers and comics are allowed as long as they are mostly Beyblade-oriented, but please don’t stray too far into another series.
A little bit bored rn so Im willing to draw a Beyblade OC for one of yguys. Ill DM the first interested person to quote this post (if possible, link to me the fanfic your OC is involved in since as of now, Im aiming for drawing existing characters, not planned)
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: A little bit bored rn ao Im willing to draw a Beyblade OC for one of yguys. Ill DM the first interested person to quote this post (if possible, link to me the fanfic your OC is involved in since as of now, Im aiming for drawing existing characters, not planned)

Interesting. I’d like to see what you can do with one of mine.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: A little bit bored rn ao Im willing to draw a Beyblade OC for one of yguys. Ill DM the first interested person to quote this post (if possible, link to me the fanfic your OC is involved in since as of now, Im aiming for drawing existing characters, not planned)

Hello there

EDIT: Darn too late
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Hello there

General Kenobi   Cheeto, I've been trained in your Jedi arts by count DOOKU.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:36 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hello there

General Kenobi   Cheeto, I've been trained in your Jedi arts by count DOOKU.

Ill consider getting to you, assuming the person Im negotiating with hasnt responded for a couple hours. Im only doing this for today since I finished most of my work today
[Image: image0.png]
Im making this cover for my fanfic just wanted to share this here note im not the best on doing cover
Hey the drawings in the cover actually looks good
First 3 chapter of part 2 of beyblade burst apocalypse is out.