Blizzard Aftermath Raleigh NC {USA} 3/1/14

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[quote]
Blizzard Aftermath

Zero-G/Limited Format

Confirmed Attendees:

Thunder Dome
Storscorpio1
Dark_Mousy
Bladerlight
Blader hope
Pegasesunite
Defstamina88

Unconfirmed Attendees:

TheBlackDragon
Kyomora

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Awesome!

You got a little quote dingy up in the corner there. XD

Hopefully the Revival will bring us back a few extra players.

Wait... Didn't all those users confirm for the 22nd? IIRC some of them said they couldn't make it on the first.
You might need to un-confirm me. My college classes have been put to that day to make up for the snow days, and from Goldsboro, It'll take me over 90 minutes to get there, so yeah, sorry... Unhappy
C'mon people!

Let's get this thing in the upcoming events section! GET DAT BALL ROLLIN'!

Or else NC shall be forever doomed to 8-10 person events...
(Feb. 23, 2014  8:50 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: C'mon people!

Let's get this thing in the upcoming events section! GET DAT BALL ROLLIN'!

Or else NC shall be forever doomed to 8-10 person events...

I can assure you the 8-10 person events are about to be a thing of the past.
I just realized the tournament is this weekend, lol. I should probably start practicing. Anybody have some stuff for sell?
Yup.

Guardian Revizer (x2) - $8 a piece
Divine Crown TR145D (x2) - $8 a piece
Synchrome Fire Team Set (Phoenic, Ifrit, Saramanda) (x2) - $20
Synchrome Water Team Set (Killerken, Revizer, Orochi) (x2) - $20
BB-10 Attack type stadium - $40 dollars (last one!)
Gravity Perseus Stamina ver. 85DS - $10

The Perseus is still extremely useful, even with Gravity banned, as it can be used for benchmarking, and 85 is actually very fragile/expensive nowadays. Cheapest I could find one for was like 20 bucks haha.

Divine Crown has some carpin' good parts for LTD, with TR145 and D (Also been testing out Divine for Low-Track Anti-Attack, and my results have been great so far - thinking about making a thread for MF-H Divine Escolpio 85RF once I can get my hands on a good RF Bottom).

This is what I have now, but I can get my hands on most anything you guys want provided you contact me via PM by Wednesday about it (some might be high-priced, but given the short notice I can't help that - most will be around/slightly higher than store price).
I am still probably gonna be unable to make it. I have another college make-up day, ad I'm sure my parents are ot gonna take me to college AND drive me to Raleigh...
Aw, I'm sure they'll let you.

Just ask really, really, really nicely. Wink
Hhmm... I live in Atlanta, GA, so I may come. Please put me down as "Uncomfirmed".
Plan failed, TBD. Parents are NOT driving me 90 minutes to Raleigh after college classes. and then driving back...
(Feb. 27, 2014  1:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Plan failed, TBD. Parents are NOT driving me 90 minutes to Raleigh after college classes. and then driving back...

Darn it...

Well, be here for the qualifier, 'dokie?
Sorry for the double post yeh, but I just want everybody to know that this thing is still on!

In know of a couple people coming who aren't listed in the OP (I think were at like, 10 people now or something?). So yah, nobody bail on us haha. XD
(Feb. 28, 2014  2:05 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Sorry for the double post yeh, but I just want everybody to know that this thing is still on!

In know of a couple people coming who aren't listed in the OP (I think were at like, 10 people now or something?). So yah, nobody bail on us haha. XD

Of course it's on. Just been to busy to update op.
I just came to the realization that this is happing tomorrow i will be there at like 11ish if anyone wants to get there early and play. This is my first event this year so i might be a little rusty.
Well well well, would yah look who decided to show up!

Awesome! I haven't played you in like forever...
Yeahhhhh, I'm still not making it to Raleigh under any circumstances. Between homework I have to do, college classes, a surprise sleepover guest, and the pure fact that I don't wanna push it to get there, I'm not coming to this one...
Woah, I just saw this thread now!

Otherwise, good luck to everyone today! Hopefully this tournament makes the attendee limit though.
Just letting you guys know that we're gonna have to push it today. Im gonna have to leave at 430 to get to work today.
Good luck guys! 'Mousy just do what your avatar says if you want to push it. This time, just use it everytime, hah.
Leaving now!

Don't anybody start without us, haha.
I've taken over hosting, so ZRG is underway.

Oh gosh, this is TBD. didn't realized Blader Light was logged in haha.
(Mar. 01, 2014  6:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I got into wreck of sorts

Yeah Dark asked me to tell you guys he won't be making it, because of the above.