Blitz Unicorno 100RSF Draft - Complete! On the wiki!

Due to an error on my part, the article was accidentally uploaded. Here it is: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rno_100RSF

As this is a full re-write of KiLL_SwiTcH's draft, I figured it deserved its own thread. Comments, critique, etc. thoroughly encouraged and appreciated!
Nice draft. The Blitz metal wheel section is really improved, as well as 95% of all the other sections.
Hmm, the Metal Wheel isn't just the Metal Frame. Is it also a core?

So, like Kai-V said in BeybladeStation's Phantom Orion draft, arrange that section like this:

-Metal Wheel.
-Metal Frame
-Core.

Other than that, I like it.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:01 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hmm, the Metal Wheel isn't just the Metal Frame. Is it also a core?

So, like Kai-V said in BeybladeStation's Phantom Orion draft, arrange that section like this:

-Metal Wheel.
-Metal Frame
-Core.

Other than that, I like it.

There's no Polycarbonate Core to the Blitz MW. It's just the frame, which determines its mode, and the MW itself.
You should add the other parts in, ie; Metal Frame and Core.
Also you should add your own pictures.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)travisawesome Wrote: You should add the other parts in, ie; Metal Frame and Core.
Also you should add your own pictures.

The Metal Frame is already mentioned, and I'm not entirely certain I understand the difference between "Core" and "Metal Wheel"...? Is it just a difference of the name of the part?

I'll be taking pictures sometime tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Took pictures.

Yo, it is better if you do it tomorrow, with natural light because that lighting is garbage by Beywiki standards.
Pourquoi are some of them bigger than others?

Is yours battle-worn or is it mint? I honestly can't tell, haha
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:42 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Pourquoi are some of them bigger than others?

Is yours battle-worn or is it mint? I honestly can't tell, haha

I neglected to use my tripod for the pictures, so in adjusting I moved back a little. That may be what is giving off the size variation.

It's worn. If you'll look at the purple on the CW, you can see where it's been scuffed off in several places, as I mostly utilize this as Blitz Unicorno 85R2F.

(Oct. 08, 2011  2:36 AM)Dan Wrote: Yo, it is better if you do it tomorrow, with natural light because that lighting is garbage by Beywiki standards.

I looked at several things on Beywiki, and the lighting is not actually that much worse. The only pictures lighting is a problem on representationally are the RSF and the two completed ones. You can easily see every tiny little detail of everything in the other pictures.

With all the Shade trees here, we don't get much direct natural light. I'll try again anyway, but I can't really make any serious problems.
No, I mean the entire picture is bigger or smaller.

For example, picture one and two aren't the same width.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:56 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: No, I mean the entire picture is bigger or smaller.

For example, picture one and two aren't the same width.

Aha, I found the culprit. My image host auto-resizes anything over a certain file size. The ones that are smaller must've just been bigger from a data perspective.

Mystery Solved
Er, arnt Beywiki pics supposed to be mint? Or with no stickers?
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:52 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Er, arnt Beywiki pics supposed to be mint? Or with no stickers?

I was just asked to take pictures of mine, so I did.
Oh, ok. I guess that would like last resort pics,hah.
Nice draft bro Smile

Also maybe you would want to add something about this set and RBV7's RSF's being more aggressive and having softer rubber.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:40 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Nice draft bro Smile

Also maybe you would want to add something about this set and RBV7's RSF's being more aggressive and having softer rubber.

Oh! I was not actually aware that the RBV7 RSFs had any such difference. I'll edit that in right now...

EDIT: Done. Also re-formatted to fit the new section in the article.
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:58 AM)Hazel Wrote: I looked at several things on Beywiki, and the lighting is not actually that much worse. The only pictures lighting is a problem on representationally are the RSF and the two completed ones. You can easily see every tiny little detail of everything in the other pictures.

With all the Shade trees here, we don't get much direct natural light. I'll try again anyway, but I can't really make any serious problems.

I realize that in the previews all the pictures are much lighter than they look close up but an almost brownish background... Tongue_out Try and aim for the best nevertheless:
I'd say something like that would be great.
Wear won't matter too much unless it is seriously beat to hell. Shame with metal wheels is they get much duller way faster compared to plastics, for obvious reasons.. :V
I slept past viable natural daylight today, but I'll take another shot at it tomorrow.

My house is absolutely entrenched in shade trees, however, which limits me getting bright direct natural light in most windows. I believe there may be one that provides suitable luminescence, however.
I mean if it is inhumanly possible for you to get light shots, whatever man, but if you can, you should.
You said that RSF has a mold variation but didn't specify which mold the one in this blade is. Apart that I think it's very good.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You said that RSF has a mold variation but didn't specify which mold the one in this blade is. Apart that I think it's very good.

The article specifically mentions this Beyblade being from the Strongest Blader Set, but I guess I can technically work it in without making it look goofy...

EDIT: Mentioned.

(Oct. 09, 2011  4:26 PM)Dan Wrote: I mean if it is inhumanly possible for you to get light shots, whatever man, but if you can, you should.

I can technically take them under the porch or in the Florida Room of the house, but it's been put off again - rain today, possibly tomorrow. I've asked another user to get pictures of theirs for me if I can't provide suitable ones in a reliable timeframe.

EDIT: Been several days and I've still not had a valid opportunity to take the pictures. Been very cloudy/rainy and I've been waking up at around 4~6PM, so it's kind of a crapshoot. If I get an opportunity, though, I'll try again.

EDIT: Alright, I've concluded that even the best probable light I can get, short of standing directly in a sun shaft, is still not ideal, due to the number of trees blocking direct light around here. As much as I loathe to let you guys down, I cannot get better pictures than the ones I have given. So, I am requesting that someone else with an acceptable conditioned Blitz Unicorno 100RSF take pictures of it.

Again, really sorry, guys.
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:25 PM)Hazel Wrote: Face Bolt: Unicorno II

The Face Bolt depicts "Monoceros", one of the 88 constellations in space. Monoceros is Greek for "Unicorn" , [...]
just a capitalization. I have no idea if it should even be capitalized, but i think it'd be good to.

Quote:Clear Wheel: Unicorno II
-Weight: 3.27 Grams

Unicorno II resembles the original Unicorno Clear Wheel but wider in diameter, along with Iron powder scattered throughout it, as is common with 4D Beys Clear Wheels. The three "horns" of the Unicorn motif are now purple instead of bronze, as they were on the original Unicorno Clear Wheel. As t This CW is thicker, more elevated, and heavier than its predecessor, so it should take priority when selecting a three-sided CW Clear Wheel.
just very small edits. Nothing that was necessarily incorrect, but it seems more strategic if you get what I mean, haha.

Quote:Metal Frame:
-Weight: 12.65 Grams

Theis Metal Frame is considerably heavier than PC frames present in other 4D Beys. It has allows two modes, Assault Attack Mode, in which the protrusions on each side fit into against the contact points, creating a single "Wing" on each side, creating forming a shape very much like Trygle from the Plastics Generation; and Barrage Attack Mode, where the frame deliberately misaligns these contact points, creating several more points of contact, along with opening gaps in the "Wings". These modes can be changed by adjusting rotating the Frame on the Metal Wheel. Assault Attack Mode is usually the preferred Mode of the two, as it is shown to have considerably lower amounts of Recoil, while providing more actual contact force.
more strategical stuff, hahaha. WinkWink

But what about the core?

Like I said to BeybladeStation, 4D Metal Wheels should be organized like this:
Quote:Metal Wheel
Description of the metal wheel as a whole, as well as mode changes, overall qualities (attack, defense, or stamina?)

PC Frame
Description of the PC frame

Metal Frame
Description of where it is located, what it looks like, how it fits with the core/PC Frame

Core
Same as above

Use in customization
Can go after metal wheel overall, or here. I prefer after the metal wheel overall

Quote:Metal Wheel: Blitz
-Weight: 31.07 grams

Blitz has three separate primary contact points, whereupon the metal slopes downward into a finer surface, creating "bumps" on the frontmost portion of each wing segment. These slopes provide an advantage in the form of allowing maximum contact with the primary contact points, and often throwing the opposing wheel slightly off balance when used on a lower track. This wheel has proven to be highly functional, and is considered a top-tier Right Spin Smash Attack Metal Wheel, and is one of few Smash Wheels with the ability to net a solid KO even at a low spin-velocity.

However, this Wheel also suffers from extremely high recoil, and falls prey to an outstanding weakness to Left-Spin Attackers such as Lighning L-Drago/L-Drago Destroy CH120/90/85/BD145RF.

Just a small strategic thing. (haha again). The first one is optional, but I prefer it from a strategic point of view, hehe.

Quote:Use in Attack Customization:
Blitz smash attack can be used to great affect in the versatile attack custom, MF Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F.

It was also discovered to've been capable of easily and reliably KOing MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS in the low-profile combo Blitz Unicorno II 85R2F.
No problemo's

Quote:
Bottom: Rubber Semi-Flat

-Weight: 0.7 grams

RSF, or Rubber Semi-Flat, is an SF Bottom completely made out of rubber. It is essentially a flat tip with a smaller radius, affording it a firm, defensive grip on the Stadium, but still allowing for a somewhat aggressive movement pattern with the proper launch. Its drawbacks(comma removed) however, are that it has shown major weaknesses against Left-Spin Beyblades such as Lightning L Drago, much like RS. RSF, like most Rubber Performance Tips, suffers from poor Stamina, although it has been shown to have slightly more Stamina than RS, due to a wider surface area resulting in better balance at the end of a Battle.

Mold Variations:
RSF has one noticable Mold variation, in the form of the RSFs that come packaged in Random Booster Volume 7 Beat Lynx, specifically with the Bey Tornado Horuseus 130RSF. This Mold variation's primary difference is that it appears to be made of a softer rubber, and thereby behaves more aggressively than other Molds. This should be taken into consideration when choosing a method of obtaining an RSF. The RSF included with Blitz Unicorno 100RSF is of the harder rubber variant.

Use in Defense Customization:

RSF can be utilized in the Defense customization MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RSF.
just strategical changes...again

Quote:Overall:
-Weight: 49.89 grams

Blitz Unicorno has thus far only been released with the BB-117 Strongest Blader Set, and is clearly one of the best purchases around for Attack-type enthusiasts favoring Right-Spin. Every blader should own at least one of this bey.

Gallery
looks good cowboy.

S.B. Smile
I encorporated most of the changes, aside from the Core bit as I have already detailed that this Beyblade's MW is simply two pieces, not several chunks, like 4D Beys that have "Core"s. If the term still applies, then I will add it, but I really do not think it does. The only differentiating factor here would be renaming the sections and putting them in a different order. This Bey is just a Metal Frame and the Metal Wheel it sits on, so I didn't think it deserved another categorization. If "Core" is really insisted upon, though, I can arrange it. Refer to the pictures I posted to see what I'm talking about, if you're unfamiliar with the wheel.

The only other change I didn't add was where you removed the comma after "Its drawbacks" - that comma actually does fit there.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love your title!
Quote:1 Face Bolt: Unicorno
2 Clear Wheel: Unicorno II
3 4D Metal Wheel: Blitz
•3.1 Metal Frame
•3.2 Use in Attack Customization
•3.3 Core
4 Track: 100
5 Performance Tip: Rubber Semi-Flat
• 5.1 Mold Variations
• 5.2 Use in Defense Customization
6 Overall
7 Gallery

Face Bolt: Unicorno II

The Face Bolt depicts "Monoceros", one of the 88 constellations in space. Monoceros is Greek for "Unicorn" , in which the Beyblade is based on. The design resembles the design on the original Unicorno Face Bolt but has a more elaborate motif, featuring an angled lighting effect on the tip of the horn.

Clear Wheel: Unicorno II
-Weight: 3.27 Grams

Unicorno II resembles the original Unicorno Clear Wheel but wider with Iron powder scattered throughout it, as is common with 4D Beys. The three "horns" of the Unicorn motif are now purple instead of bronze, as they were on the original Unicorno Clear Wheel. As this CW is thicker, more elevated, and heavier than its predecessor, it should take priority when selecting a three-sided CW.

4D Metal Wheel: Blitz
-Weight: 43.72 Grams

This Metal Wheel is made up of two parts. A Metal Frame, which comprises the bulk of the Metal Wheel, and a Core, which facilitates the primary gimmick of this Metal Wheel: Mode Change.

Blitz's Metal Frame
-Weight: 31.07 grams

The Blitz Metal Frame, which makes up the majority of the Metal Wheel, has three separate primary contact points, whereupon the metal slopes downward into a finer surface, creating "bumps" on the frontmost portion of each wing segment. These slopes provide an advantage in the form of allowing maximum contact with the primary contact points, and often throwing the opposing wheel slightly off balance when used on a lower track. This wheel has proven to be highly functional, and is considered a top-tier Right Spin Smash Attack Metal Wheel, and is one of few Smash Wheels with the ability to net a solid KO even at a low spin-velocity.

However, this Wheel also suffers from extremely high recoil, and falls prey to an outstanding weakness to Left-Spin Attackers such as Lighning L-Drago/L-Drago Destroy CH120/90/85/BD145RF.

Use in Attack Customization:
Blitz smash attack can be used to great affect in the versatile attack custom, MF Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F.

It was also discovered to've been capable of easily and reliably KOing MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS in the low-profile combo Blitz Unicorno II 85R2F.

Core
-Weight: 12.65 Grams

The Core of this Metal Wheel is the piece that acts as the primary mechanism behind its Mode Change. It allows two modes, Assault Attack Mode, in which the protrusions on each side fit against the contact points, creating a single "Wing" on each side, forming a shape very much like Trygle from the Plastics Generation, and Barrage Attack Mode, where the frame deliberately misaligns these contact points, creating several more points of contact, along with opening gaps in the "Wings". These modes can be changed by rotating the Frame on the Metal Wheel. Assault Attack Mode is usually the preferred Mode of the two, as it is shown to have considerably lower amounts of Recoil, while providing more actual contact force.

Track: 100
-Weight: 1.0 grams

This track is currently the third lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make good contact with most opposing Beyblades.

Bottom: Rubber Semi-Flat

-Weight: 0.7 grams

RSF, or Rubber Semi-Flat, is an SF Bottom completely made out of rubber. It is essentially a flat tip with a smaller radius, affording it a firm, defensive grip on the Stadium, but still allowing for a somewhat aggressive movement pattern with the proper launch. Its drawbacks, however, are that it has shown major weaknesses against Left-Spin Beyblades such as Lightning L Drago, much like RS. RSF, like most Rubber Performance Tips, suffers from poor Stamina, although it has been shown to have slightly more Stamina than RS, due to a wider surface area, resulting in better balance at the end of a battle.

Mold Variations:
RSF has one noticable Mold variation, in the form of the RSFs that come packaged in Random Booster Volume 7 Beat Lynx, specifically with the Bey Tornado Horuseus 130RSF. This Mold variation's primary difference is that it appears to be made of a softer rubber, and thereby behaves more aggressively than other Molds. This should be taken into consideration when choosing a method of obtaining an RSF. The RSF included with Blitz Unicorno 100RSF is of the harder rubber variant.

Use in Defense Customization:

RSF can be utilized in the Defense customization MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RSF.

Overall:
-Weight: 49.89 grams

Blitz Unicorno has thus far only been released with the BB-117 Strongest Blader Set, and is clearly one of the best purchases around for Attack-type enthusiasts favoring Right-Spin. Every blader should own at least one of this bey.

Gallery

This is the best I could come up with on short notice for changing it to use the terminology "Core". However, I really have trouble making a whole new paragraph when we have already explained every nuance in the two we have present...