Bleach

The one that is currently happening in the anime. I haven't gotten around to reading the manga yet.
Yep, that is the filler arc that has Muramase ( I think) Controlling everyone's Zanpakuto. This arc is pretty interesting. I like Momo's, Shuhei's and Toshirou's Zanpakuto's true form. They look so cool and marvelous.
Yeah, it's actually pretty good. Loving the manga right now. At first, I thought the reason Stark's zanpakutou was called "The Wolves" was because he was a lone-wolf type character(I know, it's a stupid explanation), but seeing him form those wolves was pretty cool.

Quote:Yeesh...pretty bad stuff is going on, in the manga, Check this out:

What surprised me is: he very fast with that thing!
(Sep. 06, 2009  1:03 AM)Slammin Wrote: Yeah, it's actually pretty good. Loving the manga right now. At first, I thought the reason Stark's zanpakutou was called "The Wolves" was because he was a lone-wolf type character(I know, it's a stupid explanation), but seeing him form those wolves was pretty cool.

What surprised me is: he very fast with that thing!

I think you should put what Stark's ability actually is in "spoiler"...It is spoiler material, after all.

But anyway, yeah, I guess it's pretty impressive that he can hit anyone so fast with that thing, but it still look stupid as all hell. Couldn't Tite Kubo think of anything else than that? It's just a huge mace...but I guess it doesn't matter, 'cause Love sure isn't an important character.

As for the anime filler about Muramasa, I honestly think it's better than the actual show. I'm serious.
oh i am on bleach episode 236 i cant whit for thies episode to come out thies filler arc is so cool
I haven't been watching the anime but I have seen some of the filler that is going on right now and it does seem pretty interesting so I should really get to watching it.

As for the manga, it is awesome at the moment but I want to know how strong the 1st espada really is because at the moment he really wasn't bothering. Though it looks like he is getting serious now and any idea what those animals are?
...Wolves...obviously...

Just kidding. They're probably hollows, maybe they were also part of Stark, just like Lylinette was apparently part of him (althought it seems like Stark could just drop the gun...) maybe they were hollows traveling with Stark before he became the number one.

But they're most likely part of him, since they basically came out of nowehere.
(Sep. 06, 2009  8:35 PM)Dude Wrote: ...Wolves...obviously...

Just kidding. They're probably hollows, maybe they were also part of Stark, just like Lylinette was apparently part of him (althought it seems like Stark could just drop the gun...) maybe they were hollows traveling with Stark before he became the number one.

But they're most likely part of him, since they basically came out of nowehere.

Could be. Also, Didn't they say that there powers come from whatever death they had, if so then maybe the 1st espada's true power is when everyone or everything dies around him and he is by himself since he died because of lonelyness. This is just a thought though.
(Sep. 06, 2009  1:42 AM)Dude Wrote: But anyway, yeah, I guess it's pretty impressive that he can hit anyone so fast with that thing, but it still look stupid as all hell. Couldn't Tite Kubo think of anything else than that? It's just a huge mace...but I guess it doesn't matter, 'cause Love sure isn't an important character.
To be fair, many of the other zanpakutous, such as Renji's, were rather ridiculously huge anyway. At any rate, I think Kubo was going for an ( Oni ) reference.

Quote:I think you should put what Stark's ability actually is in "spoiler"...It is spoiler material, after all.
...You're right...Will edit.

Quote:As for the anime filler about Muramasa, I honestly think it's better than the actual show. I'm serious.
How do you figure?

(Sep. 06, 2009  9:01 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Could be. Also, Didn't they say that there powers come from whatever death they had, if so then maybe the 1st espada's true power is when everyone or everything dies around him and he is by himself since he died because of lonelyness. This is just a thought though.

Actually, I think they said each Espada had a theme of death (one of ten ways someone can die), but I'm not sure if it's related to how they died. (I could be wrong)...
(Sep. 07, 2009  1:04 AM)Slammin Wrote: Actually, I think they said each Espada had a theme of death (one of ten ways someone can die), but I'm not sure if it's related to how they died. (I could be wrong)...

Well, let me put it this way, the 2nd espada died from old age and as a hollow, his power is to age things into dust, I'm not really ure about the others though.
Quote:Actually, I think they said each Espada had a theme of death (one of ten ways someone can die), but I'm not sure if it's related to how they died. (I could be wrong)...

Grimmjow was a friggin panther. Not sure how that fits into anything.
(Sep. 07, 2009  1:51 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well, let me put it this way, the 2nd espada died from old age and as a hollow, his power is to age things into dust, I'm not really ure about the others though.

So you think Zommari died of addiction? Was he a drug addict, or something? XD And Hablibel would have died of sacrifice? Maybe giving an organ, or something...

It's actually a pretty cool idea! I'd be curious to know about that.

(Sep. 07, 2009  1:04 AM)Slammin Wrote: How do you figure?

Oh, it's just personnal opinion. I really like this filler. I always wondered when Tite Kubo was going to make a zanpakuto or just a power that could control other zanpakutos...well, something related to zanpakuto control, anyway. Maybe I'm just blown away by seeing a filler that isn't terrible, like the other two.

(Sep. 07, 2009  2:24 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Grimmjow was a friggin panther. Not sure how that fits into anything.

Wasn't his "death thingy" destruction or desolation or something? Just being powerful would be enough, I guess...
I think Grimmjow's "death thing" was obsession to power. Wanting to reach higher and higher plateaus. In an uncontrolled fashion.
It all starts from there, The king of Mundo himself says it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/356/13/

An yeah, I would have to agree with all of them but there are still some missing.
I'm not really sure how one could die of nihilism...

The other ones are pretty easy to figure out. Despair would be suicide, madness would be the destruction of one's self threw share crazyness amd so on...

But it's I don't see how all the other Espadas have powers related to their death emboniments. Nnoitra turned into a mantis and his wounds could heal quickly...was it like you get so tired of wounding him without result that you'd give up? It sure didn't happen in the manga...

What about Halibel, she just controls water, what does that have to do with sacrifice? Although she's still alive, so she robably got more stuff to show us. And di you notice how Barragan was the only one to talk about that? If I represented Despair, I'd want to brag about it!
(Sep. 07, 2009  2:24 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Grimmjow was a friggin panther. Not sure how that fits into anything.

Panthers are canrivores; as such, they like to tear their prey to shreds. If I remember correctly, Grimmjow's theme was recklessness or "hunting" (it was something along those lines). Anyhow, it doesn't matter about the Espada's power (save for the second Espada), but rather on their personalities.
(Sep. 07, 2009  11:00 PM)Slammin Wrote: Anyhow, it doesn't matter about the Espada's power (save for the second Espada), but rather on their personalities.

You think Halibel would be willing to sacrifice herself (She sure didn't when her Fraccion got killed by Yamamoto) or something and that Zommari was addicted to...something?

Works for all the others, though...
Just to ask but couldn't Darkness be one? Darkness can always corrupt the mind and lead to them destroying themselvies. Also, Insanity might be one as well.
Insanity IS one, it's Szayel's.

Darkness sounds weird, but it would work better for powers/personnality than addiction or sacrifice...
(Sep. 07, 2009  11:41 PM)Dude Wrote: You think Halibel would be willing to sacrifice herself (She sure didn't when her Fraccion got killed by Yamamoto) or something and that Zommari was addicted to...something?

Works for all the others, though...
Yeah you're right. I think the power of Zommari also determine his "death theme", but Halibel, on the other hand, clearly cares about her subordinates. Therefore, I believe if she wasn't preoccupied with Hitsuguya, she would have stepped into fight Yamamoto. Her personality is obviously one of caring and selflessness.
Now that you mention it, I remember she said something to Yamamoto regarding her subordinates before being attacked by Hitsugaya...again.

I just realized that the only characters Tite Kubo is willing to kill are the evil and cool ones. There hasn't been a single death, on the good guys' side. Sure, they were hurt and Matsumoto got messed up pretty bad, but no one died, she was still breathing just fine (althought they claimed she didn't) and she's still gonna be there at the end of all this mess.

I'd like to see one, just ONE death on the protagonist's side.
(Sep. 08, 2009  6:33 PM)Dude Wrote: Now that you mention it, I remember she said something to Yamamoto regarding her subordinates before being attacked by Hitsugaya...again.

I just realized that the only characters Tite Kubo is willing to kill are the evil and cool ones. There hasn't been a single death, on the good guys' side. Sure, they were hurt and Matsumoto got messed up pretty bad, but no one died, she was still breathing just fine (althought they claimed she didn't) and she's still gonna be there at the end of all this mess.

I'd like to see one, just ONE death on the protagonist's side.

That's a big problem with Bleach: torsos are torn, internal organs damaged, appendages amputated; and yet, they always live on the premise that they're "souls that can be reformed with Kido!"
Yeah and I'd like to talk about Hachi...that guy is basically invincible.

I mean really, he cut his own arm off, teleported it inside of Barragan's stomach and he can recreate stuff without even having the original matter at hand...

He could just throw his arms at people, non-stop. He can recreate them anyway, so who cares?

Why didn't he die? Why couldn't Tite Kubo just let go of ONE of all his stinckin' good guys? Does anyone care about Hachi? Or better yet, does anyone care about Mashiro? Yeah, that little over-active chick who killed that huge tentacle monster in one hit. ONE HIT!

Seems to me they're a clear problem with the power level of each side, if the bad guys suffer of several casulties and the good guys can just kick they're asses without blinking...
i can't wieght for for the episodes that follows the manga and ichigo's new mask
(Sep. 09, 2009  10:39 AM)Dude Wrote: Yeah and I'd like to talk about Hachi...that guy is basically invincible.

I mean really, he cut his own arm off, teleported it inside of Barragan's stomach and he can recreate stuff without even having the original matter at hand...

He could just throw his arms at people, non-stop. He can recreate them anyway, so who cares?

Why didn't he die? Why couldn't Tite Kubo just let go of ONE of all his stinckin' good guys? Does anyone care about Hachi? Or better yet, does anyone care about Mashiro? Yeah, that little over-active chick who killed that huge tentacle monster in one hit. ONE HIT!

Seems to me they're a clear problem with the power level of each side, if the bad guys suffer of several casulties and the good guys can just kick they're asses without blinking...

I will agree that it is very annoying that none of the good guys seem to die and it is only the bad guys, even Naruto is better than that but out of the bad guys, I would like the 1st to live, he is cool and doesn't really seem that bad of a person.