Bleach

Hey, just to say that the filler's bad guy revealed his shikai, in the most recent episode.

Its name is Raiku and its awakening command is "Go mad." (You just know he's bad news with a command like this) It's a pretty cool double-sword that appears to stop or slow down time (He span it around and we heard ticking sounds, like a clock and even Uryuu was too slow then to even see him coming)

So far, this nameless dude is not disappointing me. He's pretty calm and composed and doesn't seem like the usual gleeful "GYAHAHAHAHA!!" villains that are usually in Bleach's filler.

He looks stupid as hell, but other than that, he's ok.

EDIT: Nameless villain is not nameless anymore. His name is Kageroza Inaba.
Double posting again.

So, in the manga, we've seen Yukio's Fullbring: Invaders Must Die. Classy. I'm not really sure what it is, just seems like a big black 8-bit background, or something, and it seems to have the ability to trap Ichigo and protect him, somehow. Yukio also happens to be the rich member of Xcution that Ginjou mentionned, many chapters ago. We have now seen every known Xcution members Fullbring and they mostly all suck.

As for the anime,it seems that, next episode (Which is 321, I believe) we will get a Reigai version of Ichigo (Or it might just be a pissed Ichigo, or something) Reigai, for those who haven't been following the filler, are basically replicas of soul reapers that are apparently a little stronger than the original.

Pretty cool stuff, for now.
I have decided I hate Inoue. I hate her powers and I hate her personality. I wish she died in Hueco Mundo, and Nel Tu replaced her. She is boring, weak and annoying. Somebody should just kill her. If her shield upgraded so much, why was he hepless when she was attacked a day earlier? She is a terrible character!
This entire arc is kinda lame, actually.

There's a ton of stuff that makes no sense. Why did Ginjou waste time with the whole "Offering ramen" or "I want you to do a research on your dad" stuff? Couldn't he just have went up to Ichigo and said "Hey, I'm part of a group that wants to give you back your shinigami powers so we can get rid of our own, because we hate 'em. Fair trade, eh?" It just seems like patting...

Also, Tsukishima, while a good-looking villain, isn't very scary. He's a dude with a sword. He can jump high, run fast and hit hard, yeah, but it's not like no other shinigami or arrancar could do that before. Remember Kenpachi, the guy who sliced a building in half without really noticing? Why should we fear Tsukishima and his sword? Remember Ulquiorra, the guy who caused a nuclear explosion next to Las Noches?

I just hope Ichigo gets his powers back soon so we can see some interesting characters, again.
When I first started watching Bleach it was because I had nothing else to do, i caught it around episode 5. After i watched two shows i was completely hooked. I love everything, the characters, the animation everything! I was running around like a mad woman trying to catch up on the episodes.
The latest chapter is a really good build up. Ichigo's fused form looks pretty cool, I cannot wait until next week where they release fan colourings for it Joyful_3 (hopefully). As for the cousin thing, it would be pretty cool if that turned out to be a real twist and not hypnosis.
I don't really know how to feel about that cousin reveal. It almost feels like a parody of the infamous Star Wars "I am your father!" stuff. That also implies that either Masaki (Ichigo's mother) or Isshin has a brother or sister, which would make sense, but if Isshin has a brother or sister, is that person a soul reaper, too? How did Tsukishima stray away from family as to become what he is now? Is Tsukishima just making this up? Is it just to make Ichigo understand that he could attack his sisters? Did Karin and Yuzu just accept the fact that he's their cousin or have they recognized him? If so, why didn't Ichigo do so too?

That raises a lot of questions, man, which is a pretty bad thing, considering that there's already a lot of unanswered questions as it is.
(Jun. 16, 2011  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote: That raises a lot of questions, man, which is a pretty bad thing, considering that there's already a lot of unanswered questions as it is.

So.. that's how they'll try and make Bleach last for another 10-20 years.. by spamming us with unanswered questions.
So, in the anime, we've had possibly one of the best episode in the series yet (Yes, I'm serious) in which Toshiro and Kenpachi face the very cocky Kageroza. At one point, a ton of real other captains show up, like Soi Fon, Ukitake, Kyouraku and Byakuya and they all fight Reigai versions of other captains. We even see Unohana fight a little (Which is actually the first time she ever used her sword to fight) but then Kageroza takes the advantage again but THEN it's revealed that the real Mayuri switched places with the fake Mayuri and back-stabs Kageroza with his horrible smile! What a great episode!

As for the manga, it's revealed that the ability of Tsukishima's 'Book of the End' is to insert fond memories of himself in the head of people he stabs with his sword, which is why Orihime saw him as a friend. Basically, now, everyone except Ichigo and Ginjou think Tsukishima is a super nice guy they've known for a long time. Odd.
I've been watching Bleach lately. Only on episode 13. Right off the bat when I heard Ururu Tsumugiya, I knew it was Wendee Lee ^^
Turns out she also voices Tatsuki Arisawa. I couldn't tell by her voice until I saw online.
Another reason she rocks XD

Also, Ichigio is voiced by the same person that voices Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Sakura from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan.

Now I must finish the series.
Yeah, Bleach has a bunch of awesome voice actors. Since you like Haruhi so much, you might like to know that Michelle Ruff, who voices Yuki in Haruhi, also voices Rukia Kuchiki, one of the main character of the show and Stephanie Sheh, who voices Mikuru in Haruhi, also voices Orihime Inoue, another important character in Bleach.

Also, Wendee Lee is all over this anime, she doesn't limit herself to these two XD
Really? The VA of Yuki is the VA of Rukia???? SWEET!

Also, I looked online for the Orihime VA, I found that myself. She reminded me a LOT of Mikuru.

Yeah, it showed Wendee Lee in other roles. I haven't come across those yet.

Crispin Freeman just needs to get in on the action. Then we have the SOS Brigade all over again XD
Nano don't read this, this will spoil an entire Arc if you havent read through this thread already. A thought occurred to me regarding Aizen. Kisuke Urahara, Yorouichi Shihoin, and all knew Aizen was evil, and experimenting with arrancar 100 years before the Soul Society Arc, why didn't he warn Ichigo of this danger, and why did Yorouichi completely fail to mention this fact to anyone? That could have solidified the Idea that Gin was evil, or atleast kept Tosen and Gin in lock up while waiting for Aizen to reappear.
But Gin wasn't really evil, so that throws them off. Besides, you know how it is, he'd be "resigned". Nobody wants that, as there really is no such thing. The Soul Society can seem very corrupt at times, y'know? Too bad Gin died... And Yorouichi is probably the most laid-back, "Let someone else do it, I'm tired!", hands-off captain ever, so I can see why, to an extent. (Except for Shinji and maybe Urahara.) Have you noticed that nobody's face can cave in like Kisuke Urahara's can? I mean, when he gets kicked, you fear for his life. Compare Shinji getting kicked to Kisuke getting kicked by Hiyori. You'll know what I'm talking about.
Wait... Yorouichi is voiced by Wendee Lee? Huh... I just found that today.
I do believe Kisuke mentionned that he didn't say anything to Ichigo in fear that he would puss out from rescuing Rukia.

It's just about hiding a few informations not to scare anyone, mainly Ichigo. How do you think he would've reacted if Kisuke told him "Oh, by the way, one of the captain is crazy strong, probably altered himself to give him hollow powers, is working with two other captains that are also crazy strong (Except for Tosen) and has a zanpakuto that, if you see it once, he can completely hypnotize you and basically turn you into his slave. So, you ready to go? :p"?

I'd reconsider Rukia's worth, personally (Although I'd probably still go, if only to see what the Afterlife looks like (And would be utterly disappointed when I'd see the Soul Society)
FINALLY!!!! Ginjo turns back to 'normal'. Come on, if you didn't see this coming then you were clearly not looking at his facial expressions enough (it was evil from the start).

(Jul. 27, 2011  6:18 PM)JÆMS Wrote: FINALLY!!!! Ginjo turns back to 'normal'. Come on, if you didn't see this coming then you were clearly not looking at his facial expressions enough (it was evil from the start).

I saw it coming but I'm still pissed. There are three separate occasions where this would have been a better reveal. The sad part is, everyone saw this comming because Tite Kubo did the same plot for the Soul Society Arc, it has just been changed slightly.
I found the last chapter quite interesting, I think with the fact that Gingo has been transformed back to normal adds a bit more tension to the battle considering that Tsukishima isn't much of a melee fighter.
(Jul. 28, 2011  12:58 AM)Thresher Wrote: The sad part is, everyone saw this comming because Tite Kubo did the same plot for the Soul Society Arc, it has just been changed slightly.

The Soul Society arc was better though, much better. Aizen was the type of character that was really unexpected at the time, but this was stupid. Oh well, the only thing to look forward to is Ichigo's father and Urihara jumping in...

EDIT: (that was the only thing i was looking forward to from the start tbh)
We can't even talk about a 'reveal', here. Did anyone honestly look at Ginjou and think "Oh yeah, we can totally trust him." So this isn't even predictable, this is exactly what everyone saw coming a mile away.

I'm not really disappointed, though, because, even if we all saw it coming, it was executed pretty well. I found that panel where Ginjou laughs like a mad man to be quite great. Now that we've finally made it clear that Ginjou is working with Tsukishima or, at the very least, is a bad guy, we can finally keep going with the story and have Ichigo gain his Shinigami powers again. The Fullbring is nice, but it's nothing compared to the coolness factor of Tensa Zangetsu.
So...in this recent chapter...

Well, I guess this is kind of spoiler, so...

Rukia's got a slightly different haircut, but it's okay. Zangetsu looks different, too.

BUT WHO CARES?! THIS KICKS MAJOR BUTT!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

EDIT: Also, I think Rukia is a lieutenant, now. Isn't that the lieutenant badge, on her arm?
So, the last Bleach chapter was also majorly and insanely cool, if only because it features Rukia kicking Ichigo's butt for being such a sissy in the previous chapter.

Ginjou is apparently no match for Ichigo anymore, which is probably a sign that they'll move on to a new antagonist (Which is really good)

Bleach is finally picking up, again. Alleluia Joyful_3
Text book Bleach chapter. Nothing really happens, some main characters come back and just look cool (which is nice I guess). Man and I was just enjoying watching Ichigo get screwed with by Ginjou and Tsukishima, haha. Hope there's still more behind them...it'd suck if this was all just about Ichigo getting his Shinigami powers back and those two just disappeared/died. We at least have to see Ginjou making use of Ichigo's fullbring... Oh well, things will finally move forward.

Oh, and what about the other Fullbringers? Are they also back to "normal" like Ginjou the last we saw them or are they still under influence of Tsukishima's ability?

Ikkaku also seems to be a lieutenant now. I guess he surpased Yachiru, unless she became a Captain (is that her behind Kenpachi or just some cloth?).
Renji isn't wearing his lieutenant badge, but at the same time he doesn't have Captain robes...

Wonder if the 3 vacant Captain spots have been filled yet. I mean, Ikkaku and Renji were like the top lieutenants before and they haven't made it to Captain...no way the other weaklings could've become Captains yet...

Hope we get to see some main characters dying once the next main arc starts...
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:27 PM)KoD PT Wrote: Hope we get to see some main characters dying once the next main arc starts...

Though I too wish it would happen, you're just dreaming XD
I wanna see his Hollow Mask now... Smile