Bleach

Thanks for the compliment, then Joyful_3

My problem with the Fullbringers is that not only are they toooootally outclassed by the Soul Reaper captains (And those losers were talking about conquering the world. Yeah right) but they're just a bunch of stereotypes. Riruka, above the fact that she's just an annoying carp, is the Tsundere stereotype like there's been so much already in Bleach. That dude with Time Tells No Lie whose name completely flew out of my head after he was beaten in a single hit was the calm and composed stereotype. Dirty Boots girl was the "strong woman that slightly acts like a man" stereotype, like Yoruichi is, except without nearly the charm and mystery to her. Yukio doesn't even have a personality, really. Ginjo is the laughing madman stereotype that seems to be the default vilain, whenever Kubo doesn't work hard on a character's personality (i.e The vilain in the first movie, the vilain in the second movie, the vilain is the fourth movie and many vilains in the various fillers) Tsukishima seems to be the only one with a somewhat interesting personality, but I'm not really sure what that personality is. Is he calm? I guess he is... But he's nearly always smiling, like he's amused by the situation. Is that hiding something?

Looking back, a lot of the Espada had similar personalities to other captains (i.e Ulquiorra was stoic like Byakuya, Szayel Aporro was science-crazy like Mayuri, Nnoitra enjoyed fighting like Kenpachi, Stark was lazy and laid-back like Shunsui and so on) but at least they were still fun characters. Tell me, is one of the Fullbringer anybody's favorite character? Not for me, that's for sure.

I really should give it another shot, shouldn't I? I used to watch it of Fox or something, when I was younger, too Uncertain

EDIT: Just wanna complain that my Archambault (Basically the only place I could pre-order anything anime-related) still hasn't recieved my copy of Bleach: Fade To Black in english, even if the official release of the DVD was three days ago. I don't understand why, because they had recieved my copy of the Haruhi Suzumiya movie on the day of release. Anger level: 63%
You know, now that I think about it, the whole 'Why do you fight me?' speech doesn't make sense for neither Ginjo or Aizen.

In Aizen's case, why would Ichigo want to fight him? Maybe because you're clearly an evil carp that wants to take over the world and become a god-like figure because you're just plain insane?

In Ginjo's case, why would Ichigo want to fight him? Maybe because you manipulated him into getting more power just so you could steal that power and leave him crying on the floor, but only after having made him suffer even more by turning all of his friends against him with Tsukishima's power? Beside, isn't it pretty damn obvious that you probably don't want to use that new-found power to make flowers grow and help the elderly?

That's just senseless. I could understand for Aizen, because he was clearly just trying to psyche Ichigo out, even if he doesn't really need to, but what was Ginjo trying to do? Ichigo's not gonna give up on killing you, after all the carp you put him through. What a terrible vilain...
So, Ginjou's big truth is that the Substitute Soul Reaper Badge is actually useless as a form of authority, as we've seen in the past, but that it's rather designed to control, observe and limit his powers. And the man behind this eeeeeevil scheme is... UKITAKE! Dun dun duuuun!

Okay, first, I like that Kubo is referencing older stuff that seemed pointless, in this case, the event where Ichigo showed of his Badge to the afro guy but got laughed off, but I don't really see where the big deal is, actually. Even if the badge restricts his energy as a human, isn't that a good thing? Ichigo gained immense strength, during Rukia's rescue arc, and we've seen quite a few times in the past that he barely controls his incredible power. As a human with enormous power, he'd probably harm his loved ones with his spiritual pressure, so limiting it is a pretty good thing, isn't it? It would make sense for Ukitake to realize that and give Ichigo the badge so that he doesn't unconsciously harm his family. True, lying about it is kinda obscure and raises a few questions, but I would assume that he simply didn't want Ichigo to worry about it, as the Badge would do the job anyway. "Observing and controlling" his powers does sound pretty evil-esque, but I'm guessing that it's for his own good too. As Ulquiorra once said, Ichigo is so powerful that he could very well be engulfed by his own power, so Ukitake probably only wanted to make sure Ichigo didn't implode, or something and once again, not telling him about it could very well just be so he doesn't worry about it. This doesn't seem like that big of a shock, really, and I hope Mister Kubo isn't really going to make Ukitake into a bad guy or make the entire Soul Society a bad guy again. C'mon, the guy is constantly sick and we've seen him defeated by freakin' Wonderweiss in a single hit. What is he gonna do?

So yeah... Ginjo's an idiot.

But, to end this chapter on a high note, Ichigo promptly yells at Ginjo to shut up and goes Bankai! Good thing he still has it and doesn't have to go through the whole process of the training again. I'm curious to know what his Bankai'll look like with his new style of sword and clothing, but that'll have to wait 'till next week. It also means that Ginjo is sooooo dead.

I'm glad Ichigo doesn't believe a word that slimy carp says and instead just wants to kick his carp. Things are mildly looking up.

EDIT: Also, there's something weird in the anime. Kisuke's voice actor for episode 231 was clearly someone different than Micheal Lindsay, his usual voice actor. It's pretty weird since I'm pretty sure mr. Linday isn't dead or anything. They do that, sometimes, when the actual voice actor is busy with something else or when he has so few lines that it's not really worth it to bring him in studio, mainly to save money, but here... it's sooooooooo obviously not Micheal Lindsay! It sounds like a drunk Doug Erholtz, Gin's voice actor, attempting to make Linday's voice to make fun of him. It's pretty grotesque. But hey, Kisuke almost doesn't show up, in this filler, so it's okay.
His bankai is to be expected. I don't think we'll ever get to see his hollow form or even his last form in this arc though. Now, if you think it'll be different than his old bankai, whatever happened to Zangetsu? I just find it strange that his sword changes shape physically compared to before, yet the sanpaktou guardian thing remains the same

I'll go as far as take a guess that Ginjou would go into bankai mode as well.

There should also be a back story about Isshin in this arc. I'm curious to what he actually is and his role in general.
I personally doubt Ginjo has a Bankai. In fact, I doubt he's a Soul Reaper at all. For him to become a Fullbringer, which he is right now, he probably lost his Soul Reaper powers in the past, perhaps while fighting Captains, but wished for more power and acquired the Fullbring.

This is just speculation, though.

Isshin's backstory probably has to do with Squad 0. It seems unreasonnable to leave that plot point hanging for so long without a purpose. Mr. Kubo looooves Chekhov's Gun, after all.

Anyway, as my copy, for which I still haven't paid anything, of Bleach: Fade To Black still hasn't arrived yet, I'm thinking of just buying it in HD on the Playstation Network. I won't own a disc, but the wait is seriously killing me, here.
Ginjou was a shinigami. This was actually confirmed by himself when he was telling Ichigo that he was the original substitute shinigami before Ichigo. The whole side story of this arc is how Ginjou wants his old shinigami's power back via Ichigo's fullbring, which is also a subsitute shinigami, which is realized, but to his surprised, Ichigo also gets his power revived from the help of gotei 13 people. Now the two substitute shinigamis have their powers back and clash in a battle.

Or have I been misinterpreting this whole arc wrong?
I don't think Ginjo has his Soul Reaper powers back, because he looks nothing like a Soul Reaper. He just stole Ichigo's Fullbring. He's stronger with it, yes, but I vastly doubt he could really match a Bankai.

And even if he has, we all know Ichigo's gonna win, somehow or, at least, won't die XD

EDIT: By the way, what do you think of Ginjo's big reveal?
Hmm, I disagree. Fullbring is irrelevant and secondary to the main plot line.

1. Ginjo was a soul reaper, he lost his soul reaper power a while back. No one knows how or why, yet.

2. After Ginjo lost his soul reaper power, he acquired fullbring. He gathered a bunch of Fullbringers in the process. Ginjo is never satisfied with his fullbring. He still wants his old soul reaper power back. The only way to do this is to absorb the power of another soul reaper via fullbring, so he finds Ichigo and teaches him how to get his fullbring power.

3 Ichigo gets his fullbring power, and gets absorbed by Ginjo. Gotei 13 came to the rescue and jump started Ichigo's soul reaper power back. Much of this is to Ginjo's surprise.

4. The two duke it out in a battle, both with their soul reaper power.

Above are my understanding of this arc. So, if Ginjo uses bankai in the next few episodes, would you then agree that Ginjo is a soul reaper?

As for his big surprise, I doubt that it's going to be 'big' for whatever it is. I feel that Kubo is in a slump creatively. He's just recycling old ideas with twists and turns. Bleach is not really comparable to it's glory days few years back.
Oh, it's obvious that Ginjo is a Soul Reaper, as Toshiro(?) said himself, but I don't think he has the traits of a Soul Reaper right now. Y'know, the usual black kimono, the Zanpakuto and so on. He lost them, at some point, for whatever reason and means, got the Fullbring and then stole Ichigo's Fullbring.

Of course, if he too uses a Bankai or shows off a Shikai of some sort in the next few chapters, I'll be absolutely proven wrong ^^'
Ahhh, I see. I think his zanpaktou is already in its shikai form, much like Zangetsu. But I could be wrong. As for the black kimono, as long as it's a black outfit, it should be fine, hahaha.
If Ginjo has Bankai and is on par with Ichigo, that'll be epic.

I wanna see Ichigo's new Hollow mask SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY.
So, in the anime, we're finally done with the whole Dollhouse training thing and gladly so. It's one of the more insipid moment in the entire manga (And that's saying something)

One thing that's pretty weird is that I think the Swastika sign, which was Zangetsu's guard, was purposely modified, in the anime, so that it doesn't really look like the Swastika. I can kinda understand because of...y'know, World War II and all, but it just seems weird.

Another weird thing is that, after being freed from the doll house and... vaguely accomplishing Fullbring, Ichigo's combat pass start talking, but not like it's sentient, rather that he hears Rukia's voice. She says something like "...Impossible... Ichigo wouldn't..." and she talks like the badge is a talkie-walkie, or something. Did that happen in the manga? That just seems really random XD
Yeah, I noticed that about the swastika also. It was probably a good thing that they did that. It represents one of our darkest era as mankind.

Also, did anyone notice that Ichigo was the only one who has the red glow in fullbring, while everyone else were green?
(Nov. 23, 2011  4:11 PM)Dude Wrote: Of course, if he too uses a Bankai or shows off a Shikai of some sort in the next few chapters, I'll be absolutely proven wrong ^^'

One word : BANKAI

Hahaha, anyway, why would Kubo made them get out of the box? Hmm, this is interesting since all the other captains would be free to jump in and help.

So, maybe Ginjo will over power Ichigo afterall. Urahara would probably come in the next episode also.

I'm a bit disappointed in Ichigo's bankai clothes. The crosses on his chest reminds me of a girl's lace.. Unhappy Ginjou's clothers however, looked fierce.

Also, can anyone explain why zangetsu changes shape?
Well, that shut me up. You were totally right, Uwik XD

A few things to address with this chapter. First of all, I really like Ichigo's new Bankai look. The suit is kinda weird, but it's still pretty sweet and the sword is awesome. Overall, it's a pretty epic moment. I'm also glad Ichigo saw through Ginjou's bullcarp and that he intends to kill him anyway. I also like the pretty funny moment at the beginning where Renji grabs Rukia too hard and she goes "Well... I guess my shoulder hurts now..." and the fact that she doesn't know why the captains aren't attacking, meaning that she's probably not in the whole 'The Badge is made to limit your powers' thing. but it's also weird. Wouldn't she simply think it's in respect for his pride? Y'know, like the time Kaien fought that weird Hollow and Ukitake kept you from fighting because he needed to avenge his dead wife? Also, it's pretty suspicious that she doesn't seem to worry at all about what happened to Riruka, further cementing the idea that she's controlled, somehow. We'll have to see, I guess...

Also, the reason why Zangetsu changed so much, or at least my theory of it, would be because of the way he got his powers back this time. The first time he lost his powers, which were really just a bit of Rukia's powers, he got them back himself with his own spiritual mumbo jumbo. This time, all of the captains and lieutenants added their own spiritual energy to it, so it's probably an entirely different kind of energy, now, much more powerful and devastating. That's just my reasoning, anyway.

And yes, Ginjou does look awesome, but does he have black-colored eyes? Like a Hollow? Why? Does he also have hollow powers? And is it just me or, with those black eyes, Ginjou looks waaaaay too much like Aizen?

Anyway, this is looking pretty good. Most Fullbringers are dead, Ichigo got his powers and so on Joyful_3
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:49 PM)Dude Wrote: Also, the reason why Zangetsu changed so much, or at least my theory of it, would be because of the way he got his powers back this time. The first time he lost his powers, which were really just a bit of Rukia's powers, he got them back himself with his own spiritual mumbo jumbo. This time, all of the captains and lieutenants added their own spiritual energy to it, so it's probably an entirely different kind of energy, now, much more powerful and devastating. That's just my reasoning, anyway.

Hmm, it makes sense. I'd buy that. Although it still makes me wonder if the physical manifestation of Zangetsu (the person) has also changed. It should, right?

(Nov. 30, 2011  7:49 PM)Dude Wrote: And yes, Ginjou does look awesome, but does he have black-colored eyes? Like a Hollow? Why? Does he also have hollow powers? And is it just me or, with those black eyes, Ginjou looks waaaaay too much like Aizen?

I think it's just generally how enemies are personified. Dark face = evil face kind of deal. As for the hollow powers. I don't think Kubo is going to squeeze that part into this arc. This arc should essentially be just about how Ichigo gets his shinigami power back. Nothing more. Hollow powers is different than shinigami powers.

IF Kubo's decided to give Ichigo his hollow powers back, it could very well be in the next arc. Having said that, I'd be extremely disappointed if that's the case. Since that means Bleach is pretty much done. We'll know that there will be Hollow powers, then evolution of it, then his ultimate form, etc etc. It gets repetitive real fast.

It would be MUCH better imo if Ichigo gets a whole new set of powers, completely different than Hollows etc. (yes, I know this is pretty much unlikely to happen). It would then be re-energized in a way.

Dude, you notice that this time lapse in Bleach is a typical replica of methods used to 'advance' and 'jump start' the characters in the story line right? Much like DBZ, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Fairy Tail, and many others. I just feel that Ichigo's method of getting stronger is cheapened by the fact that it's 'given' to him by the captains, instead of having to earn it himself.

Anyway, all in all, a pretty good chapter, and it's been a while.
So, episode 350 was pretty interesting. Since 350 is a decently impressive amount of episodes, I expected something stupid, like another 'special' episode that turns out to be a dream, or something, but we just continue with the story-line. I really like how they handled Tsukishima's power. In the manga, it's kinda clumsy and it doesn't sound that bad, really, since Orihime realizes that Tsukishima isn't a friend but here, the music, the zooming and how everything looks kinda gritty, sometimes, really works well to show what an intimidating person Tsukishima can be. Too bad he's probably dead, and all...

Also, in the manga, if I recall, Tsukishima just stabs Orihime with his Book of the End, but here, he nearly cuts half her torso off in a pretty gory image. There's no blood, but it's a pretty impressive add-on since the anime has had a pretty bad tendency to tone down the gore (i.e Like when Gin had actually cut off Jidanbo's arm completely in the manga but only slightly slashed him in the anime)
^ Orihime did get "cut up" like that in the manga: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/440/9

Hopefully the fullbringer arc wraps up soon, but I kinda hope Ginjou doesn't die just yet. He's a carp carp with a badass Bankai. Maybe he'll stick around for the eventual Aizen return.

Glad to see how powerfull the captains/lieutenants have become, well except for Rukia from whom we haven't seen anything good yet... the others do look like they've been training "to fight Aizen" though. Ikkaku and Renji both improved a lot.
Hah. Well, I guess I didn't see that right the first time around XD The scene where Tsukishima does this, in the anime, is still pretty beast :p

I personally strongly wish for Ginjou's death. He's so cliché that it hurts. Over-confident, gleefully evil, thinks nothing could go wrong, big eyebrows, always grinning and so on. Nothing interesting with this guy, move on. His character could improve once we learn why it upsets him so much that Ukitake was spying on him, but, right now, he's pretty damn bland. True, his Bankai looks cool, but that alone can't carry a character.

It just seems like a total downgrade, for Bleach vilains. At the beginning of Bleach, the antagonists were basically just Hollows, but they were interesting, in a way. Raw human instinct to its deadliest. During the Rukia's rescue arc, all captains were kind of bad guys, but the guy everybody knew was hiding something was Gin and he was plain awesome. Always smiling and talking in that sly voice. Now you might say 'That's pretty hypocritical of you, Dude. After all, didn't you just say that gleeful antagonists are boring?' and that's true, but Gin was very different from the others. He had a very mysterious feel to him and his design made him memorable and actually pretty scary. After that, we got Aizen, whom was very interesting, as I've already explained. Ginjou is... well, he just seems like more of the henchman type than the big bad guy type. He's more like Grimmjow than like anything interesting. Grimmjow was a good character, but that's because he had interesting motivations. What is Ginjou trying to do, anyway? Take over the world? C'mon, all captains could just charge you and kill you pretty fast. To quote Linkara from Atop the Fourth Wall when talking about a certain Power Rangers Turbo villain "It's like a petty thief that's talking about becoming the greatest crime boss in history. It's over-stepping their abilities or wants." Owning the world is cool, but what would it get ya, anyway? His character is just way too vague, right now.

I just freakin' hate Ginjou... I mean c'mon, was there any doubt in anybody's mind that he was gonna be a bad guy? Just freakin' look at him!
So, the most recent chapter is pretty cool.

We learn that Ginjou also has Hollow powers, comfirming the whole thing about the black eyes, and the captains decide to return to the Soul Society. That's a pretty weird part, because I would assume that they would at least want to make sure Ginjou's dead, 'n all. Especially since we learn that, at first, the reason why the Soul Society allowed Ichigo to live was because they wanted to use him to lure out Ginjou, implying that he probably did something pretty bad. Byakuya says that they know for sure Ichigo will win (So do we, of course) and I appreciate this kind of feeling from supporting characters, but it just seems kinda weird. I do like the bit where Rukia realizes that Ichigo doesn't always need the moral compass that she is and that he was smart enough not to join the guy that was so damn clearly evil. Just kill Yukio and take on Ginjou six on one. Also, Ginjou uses what seems to be a pretty damn powerful Cero, but Ichigo pretty much just shrugs it off and cuts him, ending the chapter. What happened to the whole "I can use all of your abilities" thing? No, let's just use a Cero, which Ichigo can't use.

Oh, one thing that was weird is that we learn that the soul society is a million years old. That's kinda weird, because... what intelligent population existed, a million years ago? I don't think any form of written language existed yet, so... how does that work? Uncertain

EDIT: Also, episode 351 was... interesting. Now that the Fullbringers' backstory was revealed in later chapters, they took the only one with a truly sympathetic (and interesting) past and kinda-sorta gave her character development. I'm of course talking about Jackie, the dead chick, as we see the images of her dead family which was apparently the moment she awoke her Fullbring powers. This info is useless for anyone knowing that she just dies in a single hit, but I appreciate the effort. We also get a training phase that wasn't even in the manga, in which Riruko puts Ichigo in a bird cage with Mr. Pig and a new doll, Mr. Chicken, a bird doll and Time tells no Lie activates and turns them into horrible abominations, but you have to wonder: That Time tells no lie power is really lame, because the only thing we've seen it do all the way to Giriko's death was turn small plushies into slightly bigger plushies. Not much on world domination, is there?
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:59 PM)Dude Wrote: So, the most recent chapter is pretty cool.

We learn that Ginjou also has Hollow powers, comfirming the whole thing about the black eyes, and the captains decide to return to the Soul Society. That's a pretty weird part, because I would assume that they would at least want to make sure Ginjou's dead, 'n all. Especially since we learn that, at first, the reason why the Soul Society allowed Ichigo to live was because they wanted to use him to lure out Ginjou, implying that he probably did something pretty bad. Byakuya says that they know for sure Ichigo will win (So do we, of course) and I appreciate this kind of feeling from supporting characters, but it just seems kinda weird. I do like the bit where Rukia realizes that Ichigo doesn't always need the moral compass that she is and that he was smart enough not to join the guy that was so damn clearly evil. Just kill Yukio and take on Ginjou six on one. Also, Ginjou uses what seems to be a pretty damn powerful Cero, but Ichigo pretty much just shrugs it off and cuts him, ending the chapter. What happened to the whole "I can use all of your abilities" thing? No, let's just use a Cero, which Ichigo can't use.

Oh, one thing that was weird is that we learn that the soul society is a million years old. That's kinda weird, because... what intelligent population existed, a million years ago? I don't think any form of written language existed yet, so... how does that work? Uncertain

EDIT: Also, episode 351 was... interesting. Now that the Fullbringers' backstory was revealed in later chapters, they took the only one with a truly sympathetic (and interesting) past and kinda-sorta gave her character development. I'm of course talking about Jackie, the dead chick, as we see the images of her dead family which was apparently the moment she awoke her Fullbring powers. This info is useless for anyone knowing that she just dies in a single hit, but I appreciate the effort. We also get a training phase that wasn't even in the manga, in which Riruko puts Ichigo in a bird cage with Mr. Pig and a new doll, Mr. Chicken, a bird doll and Time tells no Lie activates and turns them into horrible abominations, but you have to wonder: That Time tells no lie power is really lame, because the only thing we've seen it do all the way to Giriko's death was turn small plushies into slightly bigger plushies. Not much on world domination, is there?

Now that comat training is over and I caught up on Bleach I can finally reply in this topic again. Ginjo is a terrible villain, I mean extremely terrible. Anything he can do Ichigo can also do, but Ichigo can do it better. Especially cero blasts. Ichigo's cero ended Uquiorra in one blow, Ginjo's was just pathetic. It would have been more interesting of they brought Grimmjow and Nel tu back.
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/22025313/15

Called it :p

In fact, Riruka was literally inside Rukia, since there are little doors leading into the Lieutenant's chest... Spooky. Since Riruka's power allows her to put things she gave permission to into things she finds cute, does that mean she finds Rukia cute? Millions of Yuri fan fics were then written!

So, the good and the bad about this chapter. What's good is that Ginjou is dead and, like I've stated before, I hate Ginjou. Maybe now we can move on to something else. I normally like camaraderie between villains, but, in this case, it's pretty dumb... Rukia throws herself in front of Ichigo just as Tsukishima tries to cut him down (People in Bleach's universe can apparently walk around just fine despite having huge holes inside their chests) and Riruka pops out of Rukia's chest as if she was a box, or something. The only logical explanation I can think of for this is that Riruka thought a strike from Tsukishima would kill Rukia and, since she was inside her, that probably would have killed her too, so she got out but Tsukishima was too quick and accidentally cut her down, instead. He then proceeds to act like a jerk and discards Riruka to go yell at Ginjou not to die. I normally like this kind of camaraderie from villains, ignoring the fact that the only person he gives said camaraderie is Ginjou, but let's think for a second, here: Why are all the Fullbringers so admirative of Ginjou, anyway? How did he "save" them, exactly? They all seemed to be leading pretty good lives, really, so what did he save them from? Riruka, whom I'm hoping to see die pretty soon, says that, while they were saved by Ginjou, it's Ichigo that saved Ginjou. Okay, how did Ichigo saved Ginjou? Seems to me like all he did was kill him! Did you mean it like... Ichigo saved him from himself, or something? If so, it's cliché and over-played!

Also, for as much as I hate Ginjou, I wish he would have gotten a better defeat scene than this. Ichigo just wounds the guy. The end. Kinda anti-climactic. Let's look back how other villains met their defeat, shall we: For Byakuya, it was the awesome exchange of the two's most powerful attacks followed by Byakuya admitting that he was defeated and that he wouldn't pursue Rukia. For Grimmjow, Ichigo bursted his way to him, even if the Espada was throwing his strongest attacks at him, and declared that he would save all his friends and defeat all of his enemies. Ulquiorra's death wasn't as good, but at least we had the awesomeness of the mega-hollow Ichigo kicking his carp and the cool scene where Ulquiorra claims to understand what the 'heart' is. Aizen's defeat needs no explanation about why it's awesome, really. The simple, fact that Ichigo is willing to give up his soul reaper powers, the means by which he could protect those he loves, to beat Aizen really shows his strength of will and how dedicated he is.

But Ginjou's death was so boring and heartless. Even Muramasa's death was better...

Oh well. Wonder who the next antagonist is going to be...
Last chapter was a huge disappointment for me...

So here's what happened: Hitsugaya apparently let Yukio leave, as if he wasn't a problem anymore. That is sooooo stupid! You've seen that the guy is totally willing to harm others and you let him live?! At least mind-wipe the events from his head! We've seen that the soul society has memory-altering technology, like the thing Rukia uses to make humans forget about random damage caused by Hollows. Just use that to wipe off Ginjou and the other Fullbingers' existences from his head! What did Yukio do to deserve such trust from the captains, anyway? "Okay, Ginjou's dead, so I won't try to avenge him in any way at all even if I had to have a deep admiration of him to follow him into all that carp, so can I leave?" Are they idiots?

We also learn that Jackie survived but lost her Fullbring powers. I call total bullcarp on that because it was made very clear by Jackie herself that the only way to leave the Invaders Must Die subspace was by having one of the two fighter die! SHE EXPLODED!! Renji left because she DIED!!! That is such carp, just to give the Fullbringers a happy ending. Go to hell, Tite Kubo! You can't change the rules half-way through! To me, Jackie's still dead. Yukio says that, in three years, his company will be three times bigger (In this economy? I don't think so) and that then, he'll get them all to work for him. Well why can't you give them jobs now?! Doesn't matter if the salary kinda sucks, it's better than nothing! They're defeated, mostly powerless and don't have jobs to speak of, throw them a bone, mister billionaire! Jackie mentions that she found Giriko's body and buried him. Pretty carp fast for a chick that doesn't have any powers anymore, huh?! She had to dig six feet deep without any powers and did it that fast? Did she have a shovel? Last time I saw him, Giriko was split in half so did she pick up both pieces and just tossed those in the hole? No coffin? THIS IS STUPID!!

And then we cut to the worst part: Riruka survived. God dammit, why did that piece of carp have to make it out alive?! We have a dialogue between her, Orihime and Ichigo and they all sound worried for the sake of the other Fullbringers! WHY DO YOU carp CARE?! They're the enemy! It's a good thing for them to be possibly dead! Why does Orihime care: She hasn't exchanged a line of dialogue with more than half of the characters she's worried about!! Hell, why is she that worried for Riruka, she only spent about an HOUR with her!! Just because Ginjou is dead that suddenly makes them all friends again?! BULLCARP!!

We then get some whinning from Tsukishima who cries that Ginjou taught him a lot but not what to do if his mentor died. THAT KINDA SEEMS LIKE A GOOD THING TO DO, YOU DAMN IDIOT!! But he meets up with the Jackpot Knuckles Kid (I will never remember his name) and they both leave into the distance, Tsukishima thinking happily that he's not alone... KINDA LIKE STARK DID!! Except Stark's story arc was executed well because he was literally always alone because of his tremendously high spiritual energy. We also got a chapter to show just how lonely he was with narration and the desperation he felt that led him to split himself into two. That's why his line of 'I'm not alone.' repeated over and over again had such an impact. Why would Tsukishima be alone, anyway?! Just get some normal friends and move on with life, you poor sack o' carp. Why did you turn from a mildly badass villain into a whiny loser?! Get out of this story!

So yeah, expect for Giriko and Ginjou, THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! The non-sympathetic villains have a happy ending!! What kind of carp is that?! This is Bleach's worst moment for me and the fact that Riruka is alive and apparently good friends with Orihime means that they'll probably bring her back again, which is a horrible idea. I hope they never get mentionned again. Let them fall into the oblivion of Bleach Plot Holes for good and move on to something cooler. Y'know who I would have liked getting a happy ending? Gin! He was a character everybody liked and, in the end, turned out to be a good guy. Why does he get the axe but all the boring Fullbringers get to live?! MORE BULLCARP!!!

Here's an innocent question: Where's Kon? Is he still with Ichigo? Did he follow Rukia into the Soul Society? If he did, what's his purpose there? Soul Reapers in the SS don't need Soul candies, do they?

Man... This really sucks...
LOL, great summary Dude, and great rant as well. Time to give One Piece another shot.
So, in the most recent episode, that is episode 354, we get into the whole training part against Ginjou inside Invaders Must Die and we end with the bit with Kisuke and Isshin but, in the manga, we only get an ominous foot and it leaves the suspence of who it might be. We pretty much all knew it was Rukia, but it seems the anime just said 'carp that' and actually shows her face (She's so awesome!! x3) and we even get to hear her speak (She only says 'Yeah' but the point is there) They even end the episode on a face shot of her.

I'm not really sure why they did that, really. Sure, it's a predictable reveal, but it was still cool to hold the tension for some time and reveal Rukia's new appearance at the moment Ichigo gets his powers back which was also one of his most desperate times. But hey, it's pretty minor.

Also, next episode seems to be a neew year special filled with bad puns, secondary character and non-canon events, so I'd joyfully skip it... But I did see a pretty cute Rukia moment in the preview, so... Whatever.