Blaze12xz's Avatar and Sig Shop

Poll: How good do you think my avatars and sigs are?

Epic!
51.43%
Good!
17.14%
Alright
14.29%
They suck!
2.86%
Failure!
14.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Can you make me a signature that shows Goku doing a kahmehameha with writing that says Goku911
backround:yin yang
text:ill end you
(Mar. 03, 2012  1:58 PM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i tried to set the sig u made for me but i cant c it
its probably because you havent posted ten times
here you go-
[Image: h8ljL.jpg]

[Image: lCY5o.jpg]

[Image: KCf7s.jpg]
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:46 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  1:58 PM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i tried to set the sig u made for me but i cant c it
its probably because you havent posted ten times
Bro, he's posted well over ten times.
rockleone, search around the forums (Questions about the WBO would be best, probably) for how to put in a signature.
hey blaze12xz I wan't a sig

Pic- http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/na...282636.jpg (here is the link, as you see that it is way to large for the signature will you make it off 500*200 pixels or anything that will fit under my post)
Text-Beast of destruction
Thanks i loove it!!!!
sig
size:biggest as possible
Background:anything that looks good
images:Goku super saiyan 4(middle right) vegeta super saiyan 4(middle left)trunks super saiyan 4(beside vegeta) gohan super saiyan 4(beside goku)
textConfusedtrongest Saiyans In The Universe!
I love how you did my Dad's (Klaus) can you make me one too
Size: standard
Background: whatever
Images: Kenta and Flash Sag (like Klaus with Grand Capricorn)
Text: It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog

Thank you
I want a sig pleez.I want it to be the same as my avatar,only the size of ur sig Blaze.
Heres the link to my avatar that I want for my sig:
http://tinypic.com/2rxkcd0.jpg
Link wont work sorry.
here you go-
i made 2 crax
[Image: rb5CO.jpg]
you pick
[Image: BCOi7.jpg]

[Image: wIhMj.jpg]
and last super saiyan can you give me pics of the super saiyans i cant seem to find any good ones
plz give me credit
Here's a bit of tip:
1.DONT expand pics. they will look ugly
2.DO save it in .png. it will be a lot clearer
3.try not to use stocks, brushes, and any other stuff that aint yours. it will look unoriginal
4.DO make your own things out of scratch.
Plus, if you want a smoother animation, you might want to be not lazy and make A LOT of frames (might want to contact me with this...)
(Mar. 05, 2012  9:31 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: here you go-
i made 2 crax
[Image: rb5CO.jpg]
you pick
[Image: BCOi7.jpg]
I want the second one.

So then use it?...
(Mar. 05, 2012  3:35 PM)Blood Wrote: Here's a bit of tip:
1.DONT expand pics. they will look ugly
2.DO save it in .png. it will be a lot clearer
3.try not to use stocks, brushes, and any other stuff that aint yours. it will look unoriginal
4.DO make your own things out of scratch.
Plus, if you want a smoother animation, you might want to be not lazy and make A LOT of frames (might want to contact me with this...)
i didnt know what to do for his sig so i just did anything and his satisfied anyway
whats a stock(i dont understand gfx language suchas tags and stocks) and i didnt use a brush
heres the other bunch-

here rockleone7778 you said you couldnt use the sig so i reuploaded it Smile
[Image: w8MR.jpg]
Isn't thqt fan art right there?!
That aint allowed unless you have permission for it...( the nine tails one)
i don't know what a fanart is and the requester gave me the picture so i have no idea
*facepalm*

if you haven't guessed yet, "Fan art" is an art made by an individual who "tries" to copy an original work. the nine-tail fox is a fan art. you should ask the owner of the drawing before you use it...

so how am i supposed to know who owns it
he gave it to me?...
fine then ill take the sig off and wait til he gets permission
Do you make animated avatars?
depends what kind because i cant make very complicated ones but just request what you want and il see what i can do bout it
Dragoon creating a tornado and tyson coming out of the water in beyblade ''rise above the storm''
(Mar. 05, 2012  11:23 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So then use it?...
I will.I am grounded from the computer and my iPod makes uploading problems.I can only use my iPod currently.It's my only hope until Sunday

Ummm so how's my Sig going