Blast From the Past: Plastic Revolutioin July 22nd Goldsboro, NC

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Format: Plastics

Time: Registration Begins 12:30pm, Tournament begins Promptly at 1:30pm

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Axel Phantom
4. Defstamina88
5. SmallFry
6. Alex_Wells
7. Siliva
8. TRSANDERS87 (Recruited him after church last night. Gotta love the promo cards.)

I will be providing a list of available plastics

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 24, 2012  12:23 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  12:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Seeing that Siliva crashed out two matches (that I know of), he probably didn't expect anymore Crashes. Also, he looked like he was trying to fix everything. He used Driger V2 and Dark's custom Zombie...
DefStamina88 Dark used his compact against Siliva's Wolborg in the Final match.

I was saying through the entire tournament...
What was Dark's Compact (especially the base)? I'll have to ask him is combos later.

I can see why the match was so close though, Wolborg 4 vs anything right spin is always really close, compacts especially.

(Jul. 24, 2012  12:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Out of curiosity, what combination was each player using in that final battle, and how were the previous four rounds won by each player/combination (KO/OS)?
Siliva outspun Dark 1-0

Siliva mislaunched 1-1

Tie 1-1

Siliva outspun Dark 2-1

Dark ko'd Siliva 2-2

Explosion 2-3
Oh wow, interesting. I'm assuming Dark used a driger S compact? If so, the outspins are interesting. See, when I test it, some days wolborg 4 will go 20 rounds and not get outspun, other days it's the complete opposite.

Still, it's not good luck for Dark, he could very well have won without it, just bad luck for Siliva.
(Jul. 24, 2012  12:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh wow, interesting. I'm assuming Dark used a driger S compact? If so, the outspins are interesting. See, when I test it, some days wolborg 4 will go 20 rounds and not get outspun, other days it's the complete opposite.

Still, it's not good luck for Dark, he could very well have won without it, just bad luck for Siliva.
I borrowed Siliva's bey for battles earlier. It didn't explode off my launcher a single time. But for Siliva, it exploded at least 4 times. Maybe it was his launcher.
Most of silivas driger s ar would do that. He changed it out 3 times or so
Actually, that's very, very possible. I have a neo left launcher that was on the verge of breaking and it used to cause disassemblies somehow.

It could also be down to something he does when placing a beyblade on a launcher. With some AR's, it's possible to semi-unscrew the AR with the launcher prongs somehow when attaching it if you do it a certain, overzealous way. I used to do it a lot, then I got tired of searching for the metal balls from my SG Metal Ball.

OHHHHH, yeah I blanked for a minute there because someone mentioned siliva not using a wolborg 4 combo or something.

Wolborg 4 is super prone to disassembly like that, especially with Tiger Defenser, the EG is a little small it seems (but on the upside, Sonokong Driger S Ar's fit on it, just). Hazel and I have discussed that issue a little, haha.
(Jul. 24, 2012  12:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: Actually, that's very, very possible. I have a neo left launcher that was on the verge of breaking and it used to cause disassemblies somehow.

It could also be down to something he does when placing a beyblade on a launcher. With some AR's, it's possible to semi-unscrew the AR with the launcher prongs somehow when attaching it if you do it a certain, overzealous way. I used to do it a lot, then I got tired of searching for the metal balls from my SG Metal Ball.

OHHHHH, yeah I blanked for a minute there because someone mentioned siliva not using a wolborg 4 combo or something.

Wolborg 4 is super prone to disassembly like that, especially with Tiger Defenser, the EG is a little small it seems (but on the upside, Sonokong Driger S Ar's fit on it, just). Hazel and I have discussed that issue a little, haha.
He did switch his launchers twice before the finals, and once in the finals. He borrowed mine the battle in which I won, but didn't use Wolborg.
Dark can you tell your exact parts on your 2 combos in the finals?
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!