Blank here

Hey WBO, my name is Blank. I love Beyblades and now that I know about a World Beyblade Organization it's even BETTER! I don't have a lot of beys right now. Only about 10 or 11 but I hope to get more. If anyone were to ask what is my worst and bey Beyblade, my worst would be Inferno Sagatario and my best is Twisted Tempo. I usually get Hasbro Beys but they have been messing up there Beys. So I am hoping to get TT Beys now instead. I live in the PA, in Pittsburgh. I hope u all like my post and threads. Thanks for reading!
I really insist you get Takara Tomy because there beys are epic and hasbro is really screwing up.
I recently got Death Quetzalcoatl its killer and can defeat just about any Hasbro.[/align]
Thx for the advice! Yea I know what u mean by Hasbro is screwing up. I need TT Beys badly.
Nice to meet u. I am looking forward to watching it.
Hm, interesting username to say the least. Avatar goes quite well with it too Wink

Welcome to the WBO, the best bey-hangout in the world!

Thank you. I know what u mean by the avatar! Wink Grin
Welcome Blank. if you havn't noticed already this place is AWESOME! You shoud aways respect the moderators especially and also everybody else. If you wanna battle, point your bey towards me.
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember to read the rules, and have a great time!

Got a question? PM/Private Message me!
Welcome have a blast and don't get warned
Welcome to the WBO I get a lot of hasbros to only because Im to cheap to pay for shipping a d carp
welcome to the WBO!
i never thought this was a thread in introduce yourself
blank here
that was really a good topic to say the least!
and yeah,speaking about hasbro,....,ok.full stop.
Welcome and enjoy your stay here... dont' get warn. Read the RULES
Thanks! Thanks again for the support. I am glad to be here.
(Jul. 17, 2012  5:05 PM)Blank Wrote: I am glad to be here.

You should be XD

Have you read the rule? If are posting two post in a row...
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great for new comers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.