Blading dream

^^ That's called outspin. Also, if Driger can get this why can't you (Driger is ten)
(Jul. 20, 2009  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've spoken to him a few times, but I can't say I "know" him.

As a thirteen year old, I think it's fair to expect a certain level of maturity from you that you are not currently reaching. Please stop with the lying and exaggerating.

oh okay sorry its a habit but have you ever fought him before
My dream is for beyblade to be like they show it in the anime. Although, that will never happen. My more realistic dream is for A. Hasbro to not mess anything up, and

B. People to be walking in the streets with beyblades in hand, ready to battle. Just meet another blader and BAM! its on!
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: To be able to see kids (and teenagers) walk down the streets 'blade in hand'.

+1000!
that would be awesome haha.
i will always have the beydream where beyblading would actually take skill; being able to control the bey yourself
(Dec. 22, 2009  4:19 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i will always have the beydream where beyblading would actually take skill; being able to control the bey yourself
*coughBATTLESTRIKERS*cough
They use this totally new technology known as MAGNETS... These MAGNETS allow you control your tops and introduce a whole new level of challenge to the world of battling tops.
(Dec. 22, 2009  4:30 AM)Beynval Wrote: *coughBATTLESTRIKERS*cough

when i saw battle strikers, you dont have full control over the movements and its not always responsive to your commands. plus i dont like the idea of doing that weird finger thing
The first series are not that unresponsive (depends on the top you're using). It actually takes practice and the aforementioned skill to get good at a new game. Smug

The new Metal Xs are exponentially superior in every way. Eee

Serious question- How else could you possibly control the tops? I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas.

Back on topic: I'm just hoping that these toys catch on again.
my beyblade dream came true today I went on beyblade.com and they finaly put mfb on the website but its in the proses of being made
oh sorry I havent been online in forever
but it still hapend
mmm control tops... please check out mi proyect in spanish forum (el espiritu del beyblade esta vencido) there is the translation in english...
(Dec. 23, 2009  1:50 AM)master_of_tops Wrote: mmm control tops... please check out mi proyect in spanish forum (el espiritu del beyblade esta vencido) there is the translation in english...

proyect ????????
(Dec. 22, 2009  4:30 AM)Beynval Wrote: *coughBATTLESTRIKERS*cough

*coughRCBEYBLADES*cough
My dream is to be the world strongest blader!XD

Edit:I wish that everywone in the world lived to beyblade!