Blades of Summer August 12th 2012 Goldsboro NC [USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Address 223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530

Phone 1 (919) 330-5620

Format: MFB

Date August 12th 2012

Time: Registration Begins 12:30pm, Tournament begins Promptly at 1:30pm

Format Round Robin or Block Round Robin

Make sure you take a moment and read the RULES

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Axel Phantom
4. Defstamina88
5. SmallFry
6. SoulEater57
7. The Prodigy
8. Stormscorpio1
9. Jake 10
10. Evan06
11. tukebear
12. GM Phantom
13. Epic Libra 7
14. , Kerbecs Kid
15.Pegasus Pride

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

RB is far from priceless. It's worth just as much or a little bit more than CS.
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:01 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: RB is far from priceless. It's worth just as much or a little bit more than CS.

Really? Do you have a RB and TH170 that I could use or borrow for the tournament, Hitsu? Thanks.
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:19 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:01 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: RB is far from priceless. It's worth just as much or a little bit more than CS.

Really? Do you have a RB and TH170 that I could use or borrow for the tournament, Hitsu? Thanks.
I don't have an RB, because it was never really mainstream/ultra-meta. And my TH170 is so worn down, it can't really lock on its set height.
Well, RB is really only found on 2 beys I've seen (Jade Jupiter and Wing Pegasis Memorial), so maybe rare, RB is...
I wish I could come. :\ Parents said no.
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:37 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I wish I could come. :\ Parents said no.

I'm pretty sure they just don't wanna travel 90 minutes or to anywhere outside of Hope Mills. My parents are strict on travelling to places, and they let me go to Raleigh, even Greenville most times!!!!
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:34 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, RB is really only found on 2 beys I've seen (Jade Jupiter and Wing Pegasis Memorial), so maybe rare, RB is...
Jade Jupiter got the SonoKong treatment along with Beat Lynx. It's only more expensive because it's more valuable......
Am I aloud to wear 2 pound each wrist weights at this tournament?
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:05 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Am I aloud to wear 2 pound each wrist weights at this tournament?
You are, but it's up to you whether you really want to play like that.
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:16 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:05 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Am I aloud to wear 2 pound each wrist weights at this tournament?
You are, but it's up to you whether you really want to play like that.

It helps me balance my launching out. Thanks for answering
It is confirmed, I can go to the tournament. I will have a NIB Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack for sale, and also will be trading a used Fusion Hades and Griffolyon for some plastic parts.
I rarely use my RB in tournaments, SoulEater57, I'll let you borrow it as long as you don't lose/break it.
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:27 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: It is confirmed, I can go to the tournament. I will have a NIB Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack for sale, and also will be trading a used Fusion Hades and Griffolyon for some plastic parts.
I rarely use my RB in tournaments, SoulEater57, I'll let you borrow it as long as you don't lose/break it.

Alright, thanks! And do you have a TH170 I can borrow? :3
Only one, and I will be using it. Sorry
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:38 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Only one, and I will be using it. Sorry

It's okay. Thanks for letting me borrow RB.
Hey Dark, I wanna sell this carp I don't need so in my post where I said I would sell that stuff, can I just link my buying thread?
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:12 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hey Dark, I wanna sell this carp I don't need so in my post where I said I would sell that stuff, can I just link my buying thread?

Ya just link it in this thread or in your signature. I might even be interested in stuff.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:12 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Hey Dark, I wanna sell this carp I don't need so in my post where I said I would sell that stuff, can I just link my buying thread?

Ya just link it in this thread or in your signature. I might even be interested in stuff.

O: OK, will do! XD
hey im baaaack!! i will most likely b coming to this tourney.
(Aug. 08, 2012  1:07 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey im baaaack!! i will most likely b coming to this tourney.

Welcome back. In your absence lots has changed on the tourney scene. Hope you can make it.
ya heard def hasnt won since i left
He's done pretty well. He's come close to topping. Just bad matchups.
Did anyone happen to grab my string launcher from one of the previous tournaments? I was looking though my stuff and noticed one was missing.
The Red one or Green one?
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:50 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: The Red one or Green one?

It was the white one that came with the bbp dx set.
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:20 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:50 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: The Red one or Green one?

It was the white one that came with the bbp dx set.

The left spinning one, i assume? last time I saw it was in Raleigh. Looked like it was behind hitsugiya's box...