Bladers from BERHAMPUR,ORISSA

(Aug. 02, 2018  12:03 PM)Battleburst Wrote: This is a very bumpy thread?

All thanks to me  Cool Cool Cool
BUMP  (  this may be my last bump in this thread , I am very frustrated by the thing that I am all alone ( for beyblading )) Rimshot
BUMP !!!! ( After a long time , Lets hope anybody sees this )
BUMP !!!! ( No reason ,for doing this ! )
BUMP !!!! ( Still Bumping !!!!)
You know ,if someone asks me tell me the “bumpiest road” I’ll take them to this thread ??
BUMP !!!! ( Ya , Just a SMALL bump )
BUMP !!!! (Bumping till the VERY end )
Bumpy thread it is
Sr . 0BUMP . Bearing
fistBUMP ( not a OWP )
BUMP , after a long time ( NEW year means a NEW opportunity to meet new bladers ( if available ) in my area )
(Jan. 08, 2019  6:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: BUMP , after a long time ( NEW year means a NEW opportunity to meet new bladers ( if available ) in my area )
There are a lot of bumps Here
Watch out!
(Jan. 08, 2019  6:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: BUMP , after a long time ( NEW year means a NEW opportunity to meet new bladers ( if available ) in my area )

Dude, try to do something different. I suggest u try to talk to some ppl a bit younger. Its easier tgat way. Get them into beyblade, then make them train and study like theres no tommorow. Worked for me to get my friend into beyblade. Key is to make them play properly, and trap them once they say its interesting. Keep luring them in by telling them the cool gimmicks of beyblades which have released or of those which are yet to release. Get them interested, and keep increasing their hype till they admit that they are into beyblading.
(Jan. 26, 2019  11:27 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

Dude, try to do something different. I suggest u try to talk to some ppl a bit younger. Its easier tgat way. Get them into beyblade, then make them train and study like theres no tommorow. Worked for me to get my friend into beyblade. Key is to make them play properly, and trap them once they say its interesting. Keep luring them in by telling them the cool gimmicks of beyblades which have released or of those which are yet to release. Get them interested, and keep increasing their hype till they admit that they are into beyblading.
You are right , but there is a flaw ....... PARENTS
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:31 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  11:27 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Dude, try to do something different. I suggest u try to talk to some ppl a bit younger. Its easier tgat way. Get them into beyblade, then make them train and study like theres no tommorow. Worked for me to get my friend into beyblade. Key is to make them play properly, and trap them once they say its interesting. Keep luring them in by telling them the cool gimmicks of beyblades which have released or of those which are yet to release. Get them interested, and keep increasing their hype till they admit that they are into beyblading.
You are right , but there is a flaw ....... PARENTS

Thats their headache, but you can explain what the hobby is about. The rest is up to them. Like getting new beys on birthdays? I get new beys on birthdays or if i did good in something or if i have enough pocket money built up.
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:58 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:31 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You are right , but there is a flaw ....... PARENTS

Thats their headache, but you can explain what the hobby is about. The rest is up to them. Like getting new beys on birthdays? I get new beys on birthdays or if i did good in something or if i have enough pocket money built up.

Well , my parents : )
1 month later : BUMP ! ( LOL, i am still alive , but i am not speaking )
Heck , I have gained a new respect for Aiga !
Can I join ur club. I'm from bhubaneswer Odisha