Bladers I have a Question

From all of the Seasons of Beyblade Burst, which protagonist (in your opinion) is the strongest?
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: From all of the Seasons of Beyblade Burst, which protagonist (in your opinion) is the strongest?

Aiger
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: From all of the Seasons of Beyblade Burst, which protagonist (in your opinion) is the strongest?

Random thoughts thread but for their series? Probably aiga because his corruption gave him an unusual amount of power.
Aiger all the way but I think the reason as of now why he loses to the bad guy must have been from his dark resonance
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt, he is no. 1 after all

Which series? Burst, or evolution? Because in burst he didn't beat Lui and in evolution he couldn't beat free who was beaten by Lui.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt, he is no. 1 after all

Which series? Burst, or evolution? Because in burst he didn't beat Lui and in evolution he couldn't beat free who was beaten by Lui.

I think he means Evolution/God
All of the series, Burst, evolution, turbo, surge etc
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Which series? Burst, or evolution? Because in burst he didn't beat Lui and in evolution he couldn't beat free who was beaten by Lui.

I think he means Evolution/God

My point stands. He lost to free who lost to lui.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt, he is no. 1 after all

Which series?  Burst, or evolution?  Because in burst he didn't beat Lui and in evolution he couldn't beat free who was beaten by Lui.

Well in all season really, but he has beaten free.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:48 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think he means Evolution/God

My point stands. He lost to free who lost to lui.

Very true
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:48 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: My point stands.  He lost to free who lost to lui.

Very true

Free won against Lui again right? Everyone's going to lose at some point.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Which series?  Burst, or evolution?  Because in burst he didn't beat Lui and in evolution he couldn't beat free who was beaten by Lui.

Well in all season really, but he has beaten free.

But in sparking. We are talking protagonists so for sparking it would be hikaru and hyuga we are talking about.
Hikaru is a nice protagonist I dont know why people be hating on him. What did he do to you?
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Very true

Free won against Lui again right? Everyone's going to lose at some point.

Yes he did beat lui later but valt still couldn't beat free in god.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru is a nice protagonist I dont know why people be hating on him. What did he do to you?

Finally, another hikaru fan.
Valt could never beat Lui ever.

(Nov. 30, 2020  5:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Free won against Lui again right? Everyone's going to lose at some point.

Yes he did beat lui later but valt still couldn't beat free in god.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru is a nice protagonist I dont know why people be hating on him. What did he do to you?

Finally, another hikaru fan.

yeah I am lol
Wait valt did beat free but just in free breaking his arm.
Rankings of protagonists as far as strength
Valt
AIGER
Hygua
Drum
Hikaru

My fav pro tags
Valt
AIGER
Drum
Hikaru
Hygua

From least to greatest plot armor
Valt
Drum
Hikaru
Hygua
AIGER
Valt had least plot armor AIGER by far had the most
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wait valt did beat free but just in free breaking his arm.

FAIR. Valt still couldn't beat legend spriggan though.
Well he beat requiem and that's an upgraded version of it
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wait valt did beat free but just in free breaking his arm.

FAIR.  Valt still couldn't beat legend spriggan though.

Bruh, valt couldn’t beat legend spriggan when he had god Valkryie with no chip and no ultimate reboot and he didn’t master his bey yet. The only move he had when against legend was spring attack, rush launch.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: FAIR.  Valt still couldn't beat legend spriggan though.

Bruh, valt couldn’t beat legend spriggan when he had god Valkryie with no chip and no ultimate reboot and he didn’t master his bey yet. The only move he had when against legend was spring attack, rush launch.

And even when he did, he could barely beat requiem!
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Bruh, valt couldn’t beat legend spriggan when he had god Valkryie with no chip and no ultimate reboot and he didn’t master his bey yet. The only move he had when against legend was spring attack, rush launch.

And even when he did, he could barely beat requiem!

Um, I believe he won by a score of 4-2 dude. That’s not exactly barely.
valt went through a heavy "im gonna become hokage! BELIEVE IT!" phase
all of burst and evolution
cho-z he matured
gt he uh
became a plot device
and in sparking he has maintained relevancy\

but tbh aiga feels like an actual contender for the most powerful
honestly Hikaru. Hikaru actually uses his brain and comes up with strategies whereas Hyuga's all Zoom Zoom.