Sawmill Park Pavilion
2200 Millpark Drive
  Meet at the pavilion near the water park
5:00 PM on 06/12/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This is an unranked event in Nightwing's Blader's Kingdom format. 3 Beyblades can be used, with no fake or repeating parts. Each blader will receive 6 coins on 5PM arrival, and will challenge opponents to try and collect the most coins over an hour and a half. A blader must accept a challenge from an opponent they have not dueled, and someone they have previously defeated. A blader does not have to accept a challenge from someone they have previously lost against. There will be no standard stadium and instead bladers will face challenges in various terrains of arenas. Each blader will place their beyblades in the order they wish to play them in and must play in that order; only one spin rotation can be made per deck shuffle. First to five points wins! 
Once the time is up, the players with the most coins will proceed to the finals, which will be a single elimination bracket. 
For more detailed rules, please see the link to rules here https://www.szassegames.com/bladerskingdom.

We are expecting this to be a little bit more low-key than our last event, and hope to have some more time to spend with the community members who can attend! Bring your dinner for a picnic in the park and come out to LET IT RIP! 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

How many beys do we need to compete with ???
(Jun. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)raybuster Wrote: How many beys do we need to compete with ???

3 beys
(May. 22, 2022  11:07 PM)Blader union Wrote: Awesome can’t wait for it I’m definitely coming to win once again also I would like to volunteer to be a judge
I noticed the participant cap has been reached. Is it still possible to show up to an event to watch or maybe get free play in between the tournament matches?
(Jun. 06, 2022  4:59 PM)Narcissistic Wrote: I noticed the participant cap has been reached. Is it still possible to show up to an event to watch or maybe get free play in between the tournament matches?

Anyone is allowed to watch or participate in the free play
(Jun. 06, 2022  6:20 PM)TheMyth Wrote: How do you earn tokens

A certain amount of tokens are provided to you and when you challenge or are challenged by another player you two wager how many coins you're putting up and the winner gets the tokens. All of this information is found in the Bladers Kindgime rulebook
40 people that’s a lot looks like 240 tokens in total 🥶🥶🥶
We don't expect to get to 40, but that's the max our venue can support we think. Last event did have 36 though so we might get that many again!
Nice to see an increase! I'm probably gonna join and get my butt kicked lol I mainly have gt and superking beys only have belial and Raphael for db. By the way yall don't have a problem with an older guy joining? I know it's going to be primarily younger participants and I don't want to be out of place or make any parents feel uncomfortable.
It’s cool honestly because all ages are welcome
(Jun. 08, 2022  11:01 PM)raybuster Wrote: It’s cool honestly because all ages are welcome

really appreciate it! i used to get these same feelings when i did pokemon tourneys. i know that all ages are welcome but as a parent myself i just needed to be sure that it was okay with the rest of the participants. see you there!
(Jun. 06, 2022  4:59 PM)Narcissistic Wrote: I noticed the participant cap has been reached. Is it still possible to show up to an event to watch or maybe get free play in between the tournament matches?

Participants cap has been increased

(Jun. 08, 2022  7:03 PM)Narcissistic Wrote: Nice to see an increase! I'm probably gonna join and get my butt kicked lol I mainly have gt and superking beys only have belial and Raphael for db. By the way yall don't have a problem with an older guy joining? I know it's going to be primarily younger participants and I don't want to be out of place or make any parents feel uncomfortable.

No age problem at all! I'm the host and I'm over 30 haha
How many tokens can we bet in for battle
(Jun. 09, 2022  4:53 PM)raybuster Wrote: How many tokens can we bet in for battle

As many as you want, you can go all in if you want
(Jun. 09, 2022  7:10 PM)raybuster Wrote: Bruh say less my guy

He didn't say alot smh you asked a question and he answered you. How did he say too much?
(Jun. 09, 2022  11:25 PM)Narcissistic Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2022  7:10 PM)raybuster Wrote: Bruh say less my guy

He didn't say alot smh you asked a question and he answered you. How did he say too much?

He wa using a figure of speech, "say less" means that what I said is very good and he doesn't need to hear the rest of the stuff like
(Jun. 09, 2022  11:27 PM)--- Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2022  11:25 PM)Narcissistic Wrote: He didn't say alot smh you asked a question and he answered you. How did he say too much?

He wa using a figure of speech, "say less" means that what I said is very good and he doesn't need to hear the rest of the stuff like
Say less means it's good?🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ I don't really think you said anything unnecessary. Good lord I'm getting old  this new generation...I just don't understand it at all lol

Okay I have a couple of questions about the rules and the overall structure of the tournament just because it seems to be a little bit different than the standard type of events. I understand it says expect to be there a few hours but realistically is there an estimation of how long this will take? I ask this because I'm considering bringing my daughter and this is going to take three or four hours I really don't want to expose her to the heat for such long times or she get the board as a lot of six year olds do and then I have to withdraw from the tournament. Also if I'm reading correctly it says that unregistered players will be allowed to compete in what's it called the open round? Is this separate from the coin wager or is that just what you call the General Coin wagering battle before you get to the finals?
(Jun. 10, 2022  12:33 AM)Narcissistic Wrote: Okay I have a couple of questions about the rules and the overall structure of the tournament just because it seems to be a little bit different than the standard type of events. I understand it says expect to be there a few hours but realistically is there an estimation of how long this will take? I ask this because I'm considering bringing my daughter and this is going to take three or four hours I really don't want to expose her to the heat for such long times or she get the board as a lot of six year olds do and then I have to withdraw from the tournament. Also if I'm reading correctly it says that unregistered players will be allowed to compete in what's it called the open round? Is this separate from the coin wager or is that just what you call the General Coin wagering battle before you get to the finals?

Registry will start at 5 till 5:25. This will be showing up, getting your coins and nametags. During this time people are welcome to play in an open round and just play beyblade while waiting for the main event to start. This open round is about 30 minutes in length.

Next, the wager round, will last about 1.5 hours, going from 5:30 - 7. During this round you can challenge opponents betting your coins. If there are open stadiums, non competitors are welcome to play in some matches, and if we have enough stadiums available, there may be some that are just associated with open play.

The wager round is play at your own rate, so you can take breaks, head to the bathroom, and generally just have a good time. The wager rounds are not judged, and are expected to be handled honestly and fairly between participants. Any disagreement on result of battle will be considered a 0 point tie if an agreement cannot be made in 1 minute. During the wager rounds will be the raffle draws (5 draws for $20 each draw)

At 7:00 we will end the wager round, the top 8 players with the most coins will advance to the final bracket. Bladers are welcome to stay if they did not advance, and can open play or watch the finals. The finals will be more organized with a bracket created, and more focused recording of the battles (what beys were used, what order, how many points were achieved). These matches will also actually be judged. We expect this to take about 1 hour, wrapping up at 8.

From 8-9(ish) will be teardown of the event, packing up, and I'll be available for anyone that feels like chatting during that time.
Is there gonna be a challonge this time ???
(Jun. 11, 2022  7:13 PM)raybuster Wrote: Is there gonna be a challonge this time ???

Only for the final 8.
(Jun. 12, 2022  3:32 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2022  7:13 PM)raybuster Wrote: Is there gonna be a challonge this time ???

Only for the final 8.

How Will We Decide The Final 8?