Blader match up battles that you make!

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Phi vs Shu (if they both had GT beys)
Harry vs Dark Harry
Harry vs Red Eye, Phi,Lui, Godzilla, Goku, The one above all and the one below all (from marvel),Thanos,Saitama, Thor, alien x, wither storm,Shaggy, Shrek,Ps1 Hagrid,Captain Marvel,Sans,Dio, soranaki (yo kai watch shadowside),Galactus,Danny Devito, Keanu Reeves,Megatron,superman,Steve,Herobrine,Santa,Triceratops,Olaf, Lloyd, Kai(ninjago), Jay,Cole,Zane,Tyson, Kai and General Kenobi all together
Kai vs Rey and Max
Valt vs all other legendary bladers

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Phi has a sparking bey?!?!?
NO, its theoretical

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof sorry.
What would Xander, Zac, and Phi Sparking Beys be

Nebula zeus, Strike Xcalibur (ok this one doesnt even exist, and nebula zeus is a 3d printed bey)

1. geez Idk maybe Shu
2. Dark harry
3. Geez your killing me lol..... Harry
4. Kai from the og would win
5. Valt

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Phi vs Shu (if they both had GT beys)
Harry vs Dark Harry
Harry vs Red Eye, Phi,Lui, Godzilla, Goku, The one above all and the one below all (from marvel),Thanos,Saitama, Thor, alien x, wither storm,Shaggy, Shrek,Ps1 Hagrid,Captain Marvel,Sans,Dio, soranaki (yo kai watch shadowside),Galactus,Danny Devito, Keanu Reeves,Megatron,superman,Steve,Herobrine,Santa,Triceratops,Olaf, Lloyd, Kai(ninjago), Jay,Cole,Zane,Tyson, Kai and General Kenobi all together
Kai vs Rey and Max
Valt vs all other legendary bladers

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Phi has a sparking bey?!?!?
NO, its theoretical

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof sorry.
What would Xander, Zac, and Phi Sparking Beys be

Nebula zeus, Strike Xcalibur (ok this one doesnt even exist, and nebula zeus is a 3d printed bey)

noice
sorry If I almost killed you, that was quite an obvious question
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry If I almost killed you, that was quite an obvious question

lol. Harry cuteness would kill every character
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry If I almost killed you, that was quite an obvious question

lol. Harry cuteness would kill every character

I think even satan could not harm harry, or harry would kill him first, or harry is so cute that even the devil dont want to harm him
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. Harry cuteness would kill every character

I think even satan could not harm harry, or harry would kill him first, or harry is so cute that even the devil dont want to harm him

Facts

(Oct. 23, 2020  1:57 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Valt vs Drum vs Aiga

There was a fanmade battle for this.
Link: https://youtu.be/vxGUQvbWPVs

Lui vs. Ryuga
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think even satan could not harm harry, or harry would kill him first, or harry is so cute that even the devil dont want to harm him

Facts

(Oct. 23, 2020  1:57 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Valt vs Drum vs Aiga

Lui vs. Ryuga

Ryuga

Lui vs Heartz (both with cho-z beys)

Valt vs Tyson

Shu vs Kai

Ken vs Max

Rantaro vs Amane (very epic battle, the world would explode)

Kyle vs Ken

Daigo vs Wakyia

Harry vs everyone in the fricking multiverse

Valt vs Hyuga vs Shu vs Hikaru

zac vs gabe
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:37 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Facts

Lui vs. Ryuga

Ryuga

Valt vs Tyson

Shu vs Kai

Ken vs Max

Kyle vs Ken

Daigo vs Wakyia

zac vs gabe

1. Lui, I guess

2. Tyson

3. Kai

4. Max

5. It would go on for all eternity, because if either wins, the balance of the multiverse would be disrupted.

6. If we assume Ken got a newer bey, then him. Otherwise Kyle takes this one.

7. I'm going with Daigo here.

8. Harry, obviously. His power is beyond human or even alien comprehension. Praise him!

9. Valt

10. Close, but Zac

Zac vs Joshua

Kyle vs Evel

Arthur vs Gwyn

Valt w/ Winning vs Free w/ Geist

Lodin vs Joe
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:37 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ryuga

Valt vs Tyson

Shu vs Kai

Ken vs Max

Kyle vs Ken

Daigo vs Wakyia

zac vs gabe

1. Lui, I guess

2. Tyson

3. Kai

4. Max

5. It would go on for all eternity, because if either wins, the balance of the multiverse would be disrupted.

6. If we assume Ken got a newer bey, then him. Otherwise Kyle takes this one.

7. I'm going with Daigo here.

8. Harry, obviously. His power is beyond human or even alien comprehension. Praise him!

9. Valt

10. Close, but Zac

Zac vs Joshua

Kyle vs Evel

Arthur vs Gwyn

Valt w/ Winning vs Free w/ Geist

Lodin vs Joe

Joshua

Evel

Gwyn
it will be a close one, but the winner would be Free

Lodin
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Zac vs Lui.

Lui
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:29 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Zac vs Xandar

Xander
HARRY VS the ENTIRE MULTIMULTIVERSE X 5 for 5 rounds (show me all the results for the 5 rounds)
(he is leveling up for his rematch agains dark harry )
Harry vs Dark Harry (after harry leveled up remember the max he can is 5 levels, show me the results of level 10001 million, 10002 million , 10003 million, 10004 million and 10005 million)
Amane vs Ranjiro vs Rantaro vs Kyle
Harry vs Carl (the absolute light vs the absolute darkness)
Arthur vs Valt (with Slash Valkyrie)
Gwyn vs Delta (Gwyn with big-bang and Delta with Death and abyss)
Gwyn and Valt would both win. I dunno about Harry and Carl lol. Rantaro.
Who would win:
Valt, AIga, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga, Shu vs. Lui, Free, Delta, Gwyn, Lean, Phi
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who would win:
Valt, AIga, Drum, Hikaru, Hyuga, Shu vs. Lui, Free, Delta, Gwyn, Lean, Phi

i think the first team, the asahi bros would get BODIED, but th mc's and shu would pull through.
1. Arthur vs. Gwyn
2. Delta and Aiger vs. Valt and Dante
3. Shu vs. Free vs. Lui
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tsubasa and Yu vs. Kenta and Tithi

Kenta and Tithi (tithi hard carries)
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tsubasa and Yu vs. Kenta and Tithi

Kenta and Tithi (tithi hard carries)

I consider Tithi to be the second strongest legendary blader after Ryuga
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kenta and Tithi (tithi hard carries)

I consider Tithi to be the second strongest legendary blader after Ryuga

Nope, Rago is the strongest legendary/overall, then Ryuga/Gingka (these seem interchangeable for me), then Chris, then Kyoya, then Kenta (it’s heavily implied that the 4 seasons bladers are stronger), and the solar bladers seem interchangeable
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I consider Tithi to be the second strongest legendary blader after Ryuga

Nope, Rago is the strongest legendary/overall, then Ryuga/Gingka (these seem interchangeable for me), then Chris, then Kyoya, then Kenta  (it’s heavily implied that the 4 seasons bladers are stronger), and the solar bladers seem interchangeable

The 4 season bladers were defently stronger And special For obvious reasons. My list was like not counting rago (i mean his not really fair) gingka or ryuga are 1 or 2 pick your guy. Than comes kyoya (cause its implied he beat all the other legend before going For ginkga one last time) than kenta (the little guy came a long way huh) than chris, king, tithi, dunamis, aguma And lasty yuki (that was pretty obvious) thats how I saw the ranking between them
If I could change the one thing in Sparking would be the rankings. I dont like it at all.
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, Rago is the strongest legendary/overall, then Ryuga/Gingka (these seem interchangeable for me), then Chris, then Kyoya, then Kenta  (it’s heavily implied that the 4 seasons bladers are stronger), and the solar bladers seem interchangeable

The 4 season bladers were defently stronger And special. My list was like not counting rago (i mean his not really fair) gingka or ryuga are 1 or 2 pick your guy. Than comes kyoya (cause its implied he beat all the other legend before going For ginkga one last time) than kenta (the little guy came a long way huh) than chris, king, tithi, dunamis, aguma And lasty yuki (that was pretty obvious) thats how I saw the ranking between them

I feel like Aguma should be higher due to his brains and Chris would also be higher than Kenta because the B: D let him constantly produce spin.