Blader Rewards 5th Wave

On time for the WBO Anniversary 2015, we're presenting the 5th wave of Blader Rewards, as well as a new campaign!

These Blader Reward prizes can be obtained by accumulating Credits. Everytime you play in one of the World Beyblade Organization's approved tournaments, you get Credits based on how well you performed and if you placed. You get them as follows:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

However, if the event is small and has only seven participants, the Credits that you can gain are reduced:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +2
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

Credits are added manually by staff members whenever the tournament you participated in gets processed, so just hang tight if you don't see them in your profile yet!

And these are all the Blader Rewards, but we might add a few later on!

Legend Beyblade Set + Prize Hunter Face - 130 Credits (1 in stock)
Spriggan Spread Fusion Black Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (1 in stock)
Lightning L. Drago 100HF Kyokuryuu Ver. (Coro Coro Limited Edition) + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Attack & Balance) - 65 Credits
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina) - 65 Credits
B-18 VS Battle Set - 62 Credits

BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 57 Credits (1 in stock)
B-08 Start Dash Set - 55 Credits
B-09 Beystadium Standard Type - 50 Credits
Jiraiya MS - 48 Credits
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 45 Credits
Aero Knight MS - 40 Credits
Beyblade Rev Up Launcher - 40 Credits
Beyblade Burst DX Starter of your choice - 38 Credits
Advance Striker MS - 38 Credits
B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact - 34 Credits
Advance Averazer MS - 34 Credits
Trident Heavy Claw - 34 Credits
Beylauncher LR (Grey) - 33 Credits
Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - 33 Credits
Beyblade Burst Starter of your choice (w/BeyLauncher, ex: Wyvern Armed Massive, Xcalibur Force Xtreme, etc.) - 32 Credits
Beyblade Burst Starter of your choice (w/Light Launcher, ex: Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Deathscyther Oval Accel, Yggdrasil Ring Gyro, etc.) - 29 Credits
VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 27 Credits
Seaborg (used) - 25 Credits
B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 22 Credits
Mercury Anubis 85XF Brave Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Bakushin Susanow 90WF Eclipse Ver. - 20 Credits
BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - 20 Credits
Beyblade Burst Booster of your choice (ex: Valkyrie Spread Survive, Odin Central Blow, etc.) - 19 Credits
B-16 Beylauncher RED - 15 Credits
BBG-15 Metal Stone Faces - 12 Credits
Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set - 12 Credits
Gachapon Random Layer - 8 Credits

Bit Booster GENERATIONS I – 7 Credits
Bit Booster GARNET – 5 Credits
Bit Booster AZURITE – 5 Credits
Bit Booster VIVID – 5 Credits
Stone Bit Booster AMETHYST - 4 Credits
Stone Bit Booster SAPPHIRE - 4 Credits
Stone Bit Booster EMERALD - 4 Credits
Stone Bit Booster RUBY - 4 Credits
Stone Bit Booster ONYX - 4 Credits
Bit Booster JET - 4 Credits
Bit Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Bit Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Bit Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Bit Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Bit Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Bit Booster JADE - 3 Credits
Bit Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

Once you have reached the number of Credits that make you eligible for the prize you are aiming for, simply send one of the Committee Members a private message with your full name, address, and phone number as soon as possible to reserve your Blader Reward. We will ship it to you shortly after that. You really have to wait until your Credits are added in your profile though, you can't calculate based on upcoming, unprocessed tournament results!

And remember: for the 5th wave of Blader Rewards, there's no issue of resetting Credits, so go all out and good luck to everyone on this crazy race!
CHEAP LOOK AT THEM! THERE SO CHEAP!

LOOK AT THE THE B-18.... 5500 POINTS WORTH OF BEYPOINTS!
I already claimed B-18. Wink

EDIT: stupid rule about waiting for processing FML
Hi!!!
B-09 Should be Beystadium standard type and B-08 should be the star dash set right ?
EVERYTHING is soooooo CHEAP Grin waiting for credits to be awarded for the events left to be processed haha.. Tongue_out
Lol idk if i want Odin or the WBO hoodie!! Gotta work for credits!!
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:18 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hah! One question
Are the HMS beys NIB ?

Definitely Smile

Huge round of applause to everyone who made this possible, doesn't the site look amazing?
Yeah! It looks awesome Grin
(Dec. 05, 2015  6:22 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  4:18 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hah! One question
Are the HMS beys NIB ?

Definitely Smile

Huge round of applause to everyone who made this possible, doesn't the site look amazing?

Oh Thats great !
Now im getting all hyped up Grin I will try to get my hands on them
that amaterious campaign is soo cool Grin
Hi im still waiting on a reply for certain prizes. Please inform me Kai-V and Kei Unhappy
(Dec. 08, 2015  4:19 PM)yashpinto Wrote: Hi im still waiting on a reply for certain prizes. Please inform me Kai-V and Kei Unhappy

It's been less than a week since we even announced this, so you could not have sent your message that long ago. I would urge you to wait patiently; the WBO is run by volunteers and we all do our work here when we have time to do it.

If you were the first one to claim it, your prize is not going anywhere.
(Dec. 08, 2015  4:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  4:19 PM)yashpinto Wrote: Hi im still waiting on a reply for certain prizes. Please inform me Kai-V and Kei Unhappy

It's been less than a week since we even announced this, so you could not have sent your message that long ago. I would urge you to wait patiently; the WBO is run by volunteers and we all do our work here when we have time to do it.

If you were the first one to claim it, your prize is not going anywhere.

okay Smile This is my first time claiming a prize and there was a misunderstanding and therefore i am not sure if it will be cleared up or not Uncertain
I am a bit worried due to that

edited :
Thank you, i was able to claim my prize
where is this the battling at?
and are metal fusion- fury beys allowed?
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:06 AM)tetsuyataki Wrote: where is this the battling at?
and are metal fusion- fury beys allowed?

Hello,

You can see a list of our upcoming tournaments right on the index page of worldbeyblade.org, in the box called "Upcoming Events". Otherwise, you can also check our Official Events forum to see if you live in an active region. If not, then you should try to find the topic dedicated to your area in the WBO General forum and post in it to see if anything can be organised. All of our tournaments are fan-run though, so it will take one of you guys' initiative before something can happen near you.

Depending on the format, Metal Fight Beyblades are definitely allowed. If the format of the event is Plastics, HMS or Burst though, then no, Metal Fight Beyblades are illegal in those formats.
Well, what are we supposed to do to win that Amaterios?
EDIT- Re-read it.. Understood Tongue_out
Hey World Bladers,

After we've had some time to think about this new fifth wave of Blader Rewards, we've decided to update the prices of a few of the new items on the list to better represent their actual real world value. The original list was thrown together a little bit hastily so it could be ready for the anniversary announcement.

Any people that have already put in their requests to redeem their Credits for items will have the original values we posted honoured.

Any prizes on the list that had been carried over from the fourth wave have remained the same, rest assured. And we've also added the Legend Beyblade Set back in as the top prize! For some reason it has been left off the initial list we posted, even though we still had it. You can find the new list below, and in the OP of this thread:

Updated Blader Rewards 5th Wave List (12/28/15) (Click to View)
What do you mean by Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set also who are committee members I'm not sure who to pm
This is the Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set:

[Image: tak_bbm_22_ca.jpg]

Committee Members are the users with darker blue, bold, and italicized usernames, but Kai-V or Kei(?) are the ones to message about claiming rewards.
Thanks angry
Oh my! It went to 50 credits. I am very happy I was able to get it Smile Thank you so much
When will it be shipped @[Kei]
Hey yashpinto, I'll be ordering it very soon! Just waiting for a couple other addresses from other users so I can order several items simultaneously.
What happens when two Bladers tie for the most consecutive wins in a tournament? Do they both get a Shard of amaterios or does neither?
(Jan. 10, 2016  7:44 AM)Wombat Wrote: What happens when two Bladers tie for the most consecutive wins in a tournament? Do they both get a Shard of amaterios or does neither?

Did this happen?

I'll be straight-up with you: due to personal circumstances I wasn't able to complete the Awakening Amaterios rules in time to announce before the January events.

The intent was that if multiple players had the highest number of consecutive wins, they would battle to decide who would obtain it. This is to prevent a situation where nobody really breaks ahead of the pack and 2, or 3, or more could have the same number of wins. This should've been communicated to you all so that you'd be prepared to run the tiebreaker matches. This is my fault and I sincerely apologize.

If this happened, we'll figure out a way to address it.