Blader Jam 7.0 Goldsboro NC June 30th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

So we've done this dance over a dozen times it seems like. hah

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Date June 30th 2012

Time Registration begins at 12:30pm. Tourney begins Promptly at 1:45pm.

Fee $5 store fee + WBO Fee.

Prizes: TBA

Format Round Robin (will Change if more people show up)

Take a moment and read the Rules

Also realize that the press will be at this event. So make sure parents now etc.

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya:
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. Epiclibra7
6. Awesomeness3489
7. GM Phantom
8. Lester Kid #1
9. Lester Kid #2
10. Axel Phantom
11. Bunanza
12 Brandon
13. TysonIsDaBest
14. Silva
15. stormscorpio1

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 29, 2012  2:12 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I would give you those parts, but I don't have most of it, and all I have extra of is 230, and I use all of them for back-up...

Dark is letting me use a 230, all I need is a Due Metal Wheel and 2 MF - H bolts! I'm so pumped right now!
Since you're letting me borrow those parts, enter me!

Duo is hard to come by. So ya sorry.
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:12 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I would give you those parts, but I don't have most of it, and all I have extra of is 230, and I use all of them for back-up...

Dark is letting me use a 230, all I need is a Due Metal Wheel and 2 MF - H bolts! I'm so pumped right now!
Since you're letting me borrow those parts, enter me!

Duo is hard to come by. So ya sorry.

Ummmm If anyone has any MF bolts or MF - H bolts tell me, and i'm still in the tourney, dark.
If ANYONE has ANY Metal Face bolts, OR Heavy Metal face bolts, I will pay top dollar! I need you to be going to the tournament in order to do so, thanks.
Tyson, you really can't talk to Dark about borrowing a Duo, because the Duo he uses is actually borrowed from me, and he's the only person with permission to use it. I only let him borrow it because
1. He's trustworthy
2. He's my Friend
3. He's my teammate
4. He's barely anything without it (half-kidding)
5. I have two Duos
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Tyson, you really can't talk to Dark about borrowing a Duo, because the Duo he uses is actually borrowed from me, and he's the only person with permission to use it. I only let him borrow it because
1. He's trustworthy
2. He's my Friend
3. He's my teammate
5. I have two Duos

He said he doesn't have one that I can use, so i'm using another metal wheel.
I hope we get more people to join soon...
Hey Def, Do you have any MF's or MF2's I can buy or borrow during the tournament?
ive got some stuff i can sell for a cheap price
Huh, a little last-minute, but would it be against the rules for me to just come by as a spectator and not a competitor? I don't have any good Beys worth using in the tournament. I'm just getting back into the game, so I'm a little interested in seeing local competition!
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:09 PM)Siliva Wrote: Huh, a little last-minute, but would it be against the rules for me to just come by as a spectator and not a competitor? I don't have any good Beys worth using in the tournament. I'm just getting back into the game, so I'm a little interested in seeing local competition!
By all means, you're welcome to come and just watch. It wont cost you anything, although we would still like for you to compete.
Ah, okay. I'd love to compete but since it's summer I'm flat broke, so I can't really enter. ^^" But I'm interested to see how things work. (:
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:20 PM)Siliva Wrote: Ah, okay. I'd love to compete but since it's summer I'm flat broke, so I can't really enter. ^^" But I'm interested to see how things work. (:

You can borrow some of the stuff me and my bro has for the tournament, if you'd like. We'd love as many competitors as possible. Me and my bro both have somewhat useful stuff...

Of course, It'll cost ya $10 to compete ($5 store Fee, $5 WBO fee, or store fee and $10 blader passport, which will give you free WBO fees for a year...)
next time, why don't you make a tournament in chicago?, then we'll see who are the victims. and make sure your there, Dark_Mousy and everybody else who's going to that tournament in North Carolina.
the town i live in is boring, there is no beyblade action anywhere. my last tournament was in another city but it wasn't hosted by the WBO so i didn't get any kind of reward for entering and getting second place. so can anyone create a beyblade tournament in chicago, illinois.
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can borrow some of the stuff me and my bro has for the tournament, if you'd like. We'd love as many competitors as possible. Me and my bro both have somewhat useful stuff...

Of course, It'll cost ya $10 to compete ($5 store Fee, $5 WBO fee, or store fee and $10 blader passport, which will give you free WBO fees for a year...)

I dunno if I'll need to borrow stuff since I really don't know what I'm doing as far as customization goes. I just wanna check it out, see how everything works. ^^ If there's another tournament during the summer, I'd be more likely to enter that one.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:04 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: next time, why don't you make a tournament in chicago?, then we'll see who are the victims. and make sure your there, Dark_Mousy and everybody else who's going to that tournament in North Carolina.
the town i live in is boring, there is no beyblade action anywhere. my last tournament was in another city but it wasn't hosted by the WBO so i didn't get any kind of reward for entering and getting second place. so can anyone create a beyblade tournament in chicago, illinois.

Look for any threads in Illinois in the Noth America forum. There a plenty there...
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:31 PM)Siliva Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can borrow some of the stuff me and my bro has for the tournament, if you'd like. We'd love as many competitors as possible. Me and my bro both have somewhat useful stuff...

I dunno if I'll need to borrow stuff since I really don't know what I'm doing as far as customization goes. I just wanna check it out, see how everything works. ^^ If there's another tournament during the summer, I'd be more likely to enter that one.

There's probably gonna be another one July 15th @ Herman Park...
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:31 PM)Siliva Wrote: I dunno if I'll need to borrow stuff since I really don't know what I'm doing as far as customization goes. I just wanna check it out, see how everything works. ^^ If there's another tournament during the summer, I'd be more likely to enter that one.

We would help with combos. Just get there early enough so we have time.

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:49 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Tyson, you really can't talk to Dark about borrowing a Duo, because the Duo he uses is actually borrowed from me, and he's the only person with permission to use it. I only let him borrow it because
1. He's trustworthy
2. He's my Friend
3. He's my teammate
5. I have two Duos

Im good without Duo. But it does make things easier. And for the record at Crusade Kai V, Valentin, and Spinster borrowed it once.

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: There's probably gonna be another one July 15th @ Herman Park...

We will prolly do it at Tier Zero. Just gotta check with Rebecca about dates. Next weekend is bad because of some MTG stuff.
(Jun. 29, 2012  9:55 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: ive got some stuff i can sell for a cheap price

Can I get some Metal Face Bolts?
Letting you guys know that I'll probably be there a little later than usual tomorrow, but I will be there on time...
(Jun. 30, 2012  12:50 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Letting you guys know that I'll probably be there a little later than usual tomorrow, but I will be there on time...

As long as you are there we are good.
(Jun. 29, 2012  5:48 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  9:55 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: ive got some stuff i can sell for a cheap price

Can I get some Metal Face Bolts?

afraid not, hardly anyone has spare metal faces
Awww why, i'm pretty much screwed if i don't have metal faces haha
well I may be able to part with one so long as i get my shinobi sarramanda by the next tournament >>
(Jun. 30, 2012  3:24 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: well I may be able to part with one so long as i get my shinobi sarramanda by the next tournament >>

You can. I just didn't have a chance to order it.
Me and TysonIsDaBest are gonna get there at around 12:35. I gonna dominate at this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Don't I Haz Bezt Grammmerrrr On the whole earths!!!!!!!!!!)