Blader Jam: 1 Year Later Goldsboro {USA} 9/15/12

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beleive it or not Noth Carolina has been doing tournaments for over a year now. We started out in the atrocious event know as Blader Jam . Now NC is on the map as one of the top tournament locations in the worlds. So now its time to celebrate!!

Place: Tier Zer0 Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530
(919) 330-5620

Time: Registration Begins at 12:30pm tournament begins at 1:31pm

Prizes: TBA

Remember to read the Rules It will make the judges job a little bit easier.

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. Axel Phantom
6. Kerbecs kid
7. Pegasus pride
8. Stormscorpio1

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Looking forward to tomorrow. EpicLibra7 isn't coming?
Calling him now. He told me he was saving up to get a new laptop...
SS1 and I plan to be there. I can help with judging / recording results if needed.

For this tournament, I will have new BB-10 Attack Stadiums ($35), and a few BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargoyle ($15) available for purchase.
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:24 PM)Primus Wrote: SS1 and I plan to be there. I can help with judging / recording results if needed.

For this tournament, I will have new BB-10 Attack Stadiums ($35), and a few BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargoyle ($15) available for purchase.

You know ill love for you to judge. Are you beungung any of ss1 friemds?
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:24 PM)Primus Wrote: For this tournament, I will have new BB-10 Attack Stadiums ($35), and a few BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargoyle ($15) available for purchase.

Cool! So with a $50, I can get a BB-10 and a RBV2?
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:24 PM)Primus Wrote: For this tournament, I will have new BB-10 Attack Stadiums ($35), and a few BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargoyle ($15) available for purchase.

Cool! So with a $50, I can get a BB-10 and a RBV2?
Apparently...but that's a really good price for so useful parts.
one year old blader jam, wonder if its still any good? -shakes jar-
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:36 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: one year old blader jam, wonder if its still any good? -shakes jar-

Looks like it. It's not moldy. XD

EDIT: Oh my goodness guys,I might not be coming. My parents haven't found out that this was tomorrow, and me and smallfry might not come. Sorry for the inconvenience, but yeah, we're not sure..

Primus and ss1, if you can, can you reserve a BB-10 or a ZGRBV2 (or both) for me until the next tournament? That'd be great...
Boy, a year's already gone by?
You guys, down there, have established one of the WBO's most active competitive scenes, and it's only growing stronger. Congratulations, everyone, and good luck with this event! Grin

(Sep. 15, 2012  2:08 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Boy, a year's already gone by?
You guys, down there, have established one of the WBO's most active competitive scenes, and it's only growing stronger. Congratulations, everyone, and good luck with this event! Grin

I wish major tournaments were held in Louisiana....then people would think we're a whole lot cooler

ANYWAY......Have fun and bey away(lol i'm Illinuc)

(Sep. 15, 2012  1:36 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: one year old blader jam, wonder if its still any good? -shakes jar-

YA buddy its still good. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.
(Sep. 15, 2012  2:08 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Boy, a year's already gone by?

We have come a long way. A lot of bumps in the road. But its been worth it.
I really wish I could come. but don't have gas for return trip
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:28 AM)Smitty90 Wrote: I really wish I could come. but don't have gas for return trip

Maybe next time. We do tournaments quite regularly. So its a good possibility you can make a future event.
I am officially confirmed. Told my mom about it. She's okay with it (I thought she would like it earlier to do stuff, but dad had to work today, so she's fine).
(Sep. 15, 2012  12:13 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am officially confirmed. Told my mom about it. She's okay with it (I thought she would like it earlier to do stuff, but dad had to work today, so she's fine).

Awesome glazd to know you can come. Soulcreus is also coming. Ill be getting to the shop around 1215pm. And if anyone wants to meet at Andys on Wayne Memorial Ill be having lunch there.
I'm Leaving now. Got an errand, then lunch. Be there between 1 and 1:15. see ya!!!
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm Leaving now. Got an errand, then lunch. Be there between 1 and 1:15. see ya!!!

Awesome looking forward to it. This is gonna be an awesome event. And I have new combos to use.
We will be there close to start time.
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:02 PM)Primus Wrote: We will be there close to start time.

Awesome. We're here waiting for everyone.
1st: stormscorpio1 (MF Diablo Cancer R145R2F, MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD)
2nd: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Dragoon Dragoon SA165EWD, MF Duo Aquario 230SD)
3rd: Axel Phantom (MSF Saramanda Saramanda B : D)

Congrats guys!!!
Reminds me of Blader Jam 1. Dark and Axel Placed, and I didn't. I had a lot of fun guys, thanks.
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 1st: stormscorpio1 (MF Diablo Cancer R145R2F, MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD)
2nd: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD, MF H Duo Aquario 230SD)
3rd: Axel Phantom (MSF Saramanda Saramanda B : D, MF Meteo L Drago TR145 EWD, MF H Flash Orion W145 MF

Congrats guys!!!

Fixes in quote
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 1st: stormscorpio1 (MF Diablo Cancer R145R2F, MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD)
2nd: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD, MF H Duo Aquario 230SD)
3rd: Axel Phantom (MSF Saramanda Saramanda B : D, MF Meteo L Drago TR145 EWD)

Congrats guys!!!

Fixes in quote

i used flash once