BladeSoul [A Fantasy Story]

Prologue
Chapter 1-Welcome to Cerocaline Magic Academy
Looks good. Is this the prologue? You may want to paste it into MS Word to check grammar/ spelling errors. Keep it up!
Yes, Xaos is right. Try using MS word to fix any errors. You need some capitalizing for names and dates, spacing between periods and new sentences, and you MAY want to fix your spoiler, haha!
Other than that, this seems interesting!
If this isn't a prologue, it should be much larger. Also you may want to fix the spacing, spelling, and grammar, as well as the spoiler.
Thanx i might need to close it down Unhappy
(Mar. 20, 2014  4:13 AM)ImperialBrave Wrote: Thanx i might need to close it down Unhappy

And why would that be Imperial?
CLOSE IT DOWN?This is a great story and you should write more.
New chapter updated!
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:55 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: CLOSE IT DOWN?This is a great story and you should write more.
^What the...I didn't write that!I would never write anythig that corny!THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE ME!!!!
(May. 27, 2014  8:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:55 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: CLOSE IT DOWN?This is a great story and you should write more.
^What the...I didn't write that!I would never write anythig that corny!THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE ME!!!!
then how is it posted as you?!
(May. 27, 2014  9:43 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2014  8:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

I have no freakin idea!I would write this:
I like this story,keep going!
(May. 27, 2014  10:17 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 27, 2014  9:43 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2014  8:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: ^What the...I didn't write that!I would never write anythig that corny!THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE ME!!!!

I have no freakin idea!I would write this:
I like this story,keep going!
I agree, and DusKIfraid. you should make a poll Smile