Jul

Black Flash (Quite Literally)

Belleville, New Jersey
Belleville Park
340 Belleville Ave, Belleville NJ
  Across from Sylvia's cafe at 340 Belleville Ave.
12:00 PM on 07/13/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
              Black Flash 

[Image: AD_4nXe_L0JR2jRDk1VzlsYdtjSQt_gX7MtHADMz...HSDq6G5Log]

Hosted by Bladerdoc

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 in NEW JERSEY

Format: X

TOURNAMENT INFO

Before the meta gets more interesting… Let’s have one more tournament! (In the hasbro stadium) 

Note this tournament will be taking place in the Hasbro X Stadium.

[Image: AD_4nXdA0f3TQs6bpQ3AatdcDv-cq2CmY9PHDfz6...HSDq6G5Log]

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE SPONSORED BY BEYS&BRICKS  

(Prizes are at the bottom of the page)    

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.
Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

[b]Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban[/b]
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 24 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate, there will be a participant cap of 24 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?

Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Last minute registrations will not be accepted and parts will not be lended out by me. Also make sure to read the X Rulebook before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

All participants in the tournament must be registered at 11:00 AM with check-ins ending at 11:45 AM. The tournament will commence at 12:00 PM 

IF YOU HAVE A HASBRO X STADIUM FEEL FREE TO BRINGING ONE!!!!!!!

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: Deck for 1st Stage (X) First to 5 points for first stage and finals is 7 Points.

Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

Point System: 

Spin Finish = 1 point

Over Finish = 1 point

Bey goes over the shroud = 1 point

[b]Burst Finish = 2 points[/b]

X finish = 2 points

Self KO’s = 1 point

[Image: AD_4nXe6UIzhpDQlP99U1l9BGZWqK0EaB1EsFmhy...HSDq6G5Log]
[Image: AD_4nXdHOiCZTOSQRe-sOZKe3ehd-Vkp5D4U5rDm...HSDq6G5Log]

Prizes: 

1st place: $25 Beys&Bricks Gift Card Certificate 
2nd place: $15 Beys&Bricks Gift Card Certificate 
3rd Place: $10 Beys&Bricks Gift Card Certificate 

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Will it be strictly Hasbro stadium or a mix of Hasbro and Takara?
strictly hasbro
Point System revised for the tournament!

Since the hasbro stadium is more compact and benefits attack more compared to the TT Stadium the point system will be altered to be more fair.

KO’s = 1 point
X finishes = 2 points
Bey going over the Shroud = 1 point
Self KO’s = 1 point

However Burst finishes and Sleep outs remain same.
MadaMan akio-dono @Moms Spaghetti PoppaBeansManny @Mr. Jalapeño

The X event will be moved to the 13th at 12:30PM
(Jun. 30, 2024  7:31 PM)Moms Spaghetti Wrote: Move it back to the 27

Sadly i can’t do the 27th since I have to attend a wedding that came up last minute. Hope you understand!
MadaMan akio-dono Adell @Moms Spaghetti PoppaBeansManny @Mr. Jalapeño Evil_Dante

For people that are going if you have a hasbro X stadium please bring one if possible so we can get rounds going that way we can finish on time thanks
So are we allowed to use both TT and Hasbro Beyblade X Beys?
(Jul. 02, 2024  10:33 PM)Evil_Dante Wrote: So are we allowed to use both TT and Hasbro Beyblade X Beys?

Yes both brands are allowed.
Prizes revealed:

1st: $25 beys n bricks gift card certificate
2nd: $15 beys n bricks gift card certificate
3rd: $10 beys n bricks gift card certificate
(Jul. 05, 2024  6:02 PM)ThatBoyPlat Wrote: What banlist will the event go off of?

Metal Needle will be banned.
If we're in need of some tables, I can volunteer 2 (4 and 6 feet)
(Jul. 06, 2024  9:20 PM)Adell Wrote: If we're in need of some tables, I can volunteer 2 (4 and 6 feet)

If you want two bring one or two for people who prefer to play on the table.
I can also bring a small one man table
Hello everyone, there is barely one week left before the event. If anyone has the Hasbro Beyblade X Stadium, please bring one if possible. Rn, we have two being used for the event and having more will help Bladerdoc run more matches in the tournament since he has a second event he needs to run later on that day.
I want to get one, I’m just poor lol
(Jul. 10, 2024  12:45 AM)ThatBoyPlat Wrote: I have one if needed
Definitely bring one!!!
Is the registration starting at 11:00AM or 12:30PM?
(Jul. 13, 2024  1:52 PM)NitroZeus Wrote: Is the registration starting at 11:00AM or 12:30PM?

11:00 AM - 11:45 AM