Birthday Topic

Happy birthday, Naseem789456123, Mvb, Supersilver48, QuantumCaza, and, Enbee! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Max11, Bitix, Sangingka12, Nikhil Shreyas, Beybladeburst12, and, Burhanuddin! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: Blader Soul, Auska, Betraka000, Jcb1012003, Macigimagic, and, Zilver. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, SnowStorm, Ldragolroxx, Spiderboy153, Aylin, LgendaryBlader, and, Erolantoneo! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: BubloZX, Edmond, Wolfblood96, Chopin42, Tweek, Nazareth88, Nazarethvasquez, Leonard/Spryzen, Aidan garibaldi, and, RichieBoi. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, Ga', Allanb87/ID, Steeper Turnip, Ljaye1225, Ginga2002, Beyblader M.M., and, Shuxvatl! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: Kaiser KerbeusLP, Beybreaker97, and, Bb8. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, Michael Martin, Sas47, and, Wyndin! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Salamence91, Stephen siegel, Flame., and, Cameronchason! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: IrlZeo and New blader95. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, Gia and Cattsify! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, VictorCreed! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: HvyWpnsTurtle11, McNuckFuggets, Cauadesou11, and, YBrent. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, Izhkoort, Carlos7282, Thunder clashes, and, Jordan 1738! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Moss-Da-Boss, SagemodeDC, and, HanBlader09! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Zayas, Lani, Raptary, Yashkv4, Alfazkhan, Francizz, and, P.R.I.M.E! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Zander Soulwind, KaizerMFB, and, Jksiddh! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: LeeDraciel, Cat, Suraj fazeli, ASIJIT PAUL, Laqqy, ShadowSlayer9, Soopah, Peter_Potter, and, Hosam. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, Galaxy, Ayggdrasilgy, and, Bugcatcher1! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: GamerJoel, Blader009, Damian321, Farzeen, Red aXe, and, Omega beyblader. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy birthday, ZachBob, QuantumLeo, and, Leo 99! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Antonio341, Cygnus, Linkbros21, Jvontai, Ben65732, BeybladegeekfAn, Legendary_Orso, and, Beybladegod11! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! And, Happy Belated Birthday to: BeybladeGod2255, CommanderSai, and, SonicSai. Who's birthdays I missed due to little time.
Happy Birthday to rkayd, Beeku, shellshock360, Dante Nishikawa, Pierre 15, piceses, angelmeins, peterrangers_47, Ryanthor96, wBeeNobleo, embodied, trickstar20, sonoro, blader124, Ibbageneration, the spirit, hazi kashmir, the sun raider,  Quetzmaster, my.hazique, radiant, Isaiah  Munoz! Hope your special day fills up your heart with joy, love and  Blader's spirit! Have a Blast Bladers!
Happy birthday, Radiant and Isaiah Munoz! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, a special thanks to @[Suhasini] for helping me with tackling these when I'm too busy! I appreciate it!
(Feb. 28, 2018  12:19 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Happy birthday, Radiant and Isaiah Munoz! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, a special thanks to @[Suhasini] for helping me with tackling these when I'm too busy! I appreciate it!
No problem! I am glad I could help! 
Happy Birthday to DranzerX13,, Gareth , Death the Camy, Daegor42, cheapturkey166, FieraDevilWings , wholesal, Wonderweiss, marjoriewald , sanchit sharma , GOLDSTAR450 , jhw0301 , XVongolaPrimoX , unidentified , agungbladers01 , king leone, ChaosBlader32 , benok852 , vulcanbeys300, cybervigo1617 , wall5 , raystar12 , jeanduncan, Spectra-V_T.D.B, Sakyo Dragoon, ArturoEXE and Rohu!Hope your special day fills up your heart with joy, love and  Blader's spirit! Have a Blast Bladers!
Happy birthday, DranzerX13, Daegor42, and, Rohu! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday to Alice,samax2000, Nevarios629, creditadvice, Blue Sky, inggames, ian dragoon, myjuto, bayman221, Dario Ulivieri, ninja Z, SilverFang13666, EvilSerpent4977, Bhattacharya, Foxysrippee and BradRice! Hope your special day fills up your heart with joy, love and Blader's spirit! Have a Blast Bladers!
Happy birthday, Ninja Z, SilverFang13666, Bhattacharya, Foxysripper, and, BradRice! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday, Beybladegeek78, BeybladeFanOff, Sarthak Negi, Dapps, Sagitarius1, ArnavGuatam732, Darkdeath, Ruiiji, Admcclay13, Red doom, Zombieblader24, and, BeybladerDad! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy birthday @[BeybladeFanOff]! Hope you have a great day and future
Happy Birthday to Volvic_Dragoon, Korubi, Seakeal, Gini, Floops, ZeroChaos, rockleone7778, Flambo., MIKEBEYBLADER24, Lilylilacc1 and Penguinvortex! Hope your special day fills up your heart with joy, love and Blader's spirit! Have a Blast Bladers!