Birthday Party Tournament Northern VA

My son would like to have a Beyblade party. Is there anyone that hosts a tournament at home? We live in Northern VA
(Nov. 18, 2019  2:44 AM)Pandya Wrote: My son would like to have a Beyblade party. Is there anyone that hosts a tournament at home? We live in Northern VA

No if you want a tournament held for your son you will have to do that yourself most likely.
WBO tournaments can only get held in public spaces, for everyone. If you want to run a non-WBO tournament for a private party, go for it, but you'll have to find an organizer willing to do that for you, or run it yourself. There are a few experienced organizers near you, but I don't know if any would be interested in running one for a private party. Some of them, like myself, may not be the right people to run a private event.

WBO tournaments, at least, are not insignificant undertakings, requiring several judges and lots of rules. WBO is also a volunteer run organization, none of the judges or organizers are paid. For a private event, you'd have to discuss that with whoever you find.

Let's start with the basics. Please answer the following:

When do you intend to hold this party?
Where do you intend to hold this party, what general area? How much space does it have?
How many participants are you expecting?
How many participants already have Beyblades?