Bihar, India tournament Report: Beywar:Mithila

Hello world Bladers, Adarsh Abhinav here.
Just yesterday we had one of the smallest tournament in WBO history. It was my First Tournament- Which I hosted and participated.
This was also bihar's first ever beyblade tournament.
The tournament just had 4 member and was carried out in Club format.
The Tournament was for burst format and the result were as follows:-
1st- Adarsh Abhinav
2nd-yuvraj7
3rd-yashrajdbg
4th-pratham
tournament result and other details.-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yz8nLEzz9pg7_2ZdiYuHSu8FQ7wfALbm
While I had made myself a good deck, It turned out that yuvraj7 and yashrajdbg didn't bring their Beyblades from their Villages,
so ended up giving them my beys for the tournament. Pratham only has a Victory Valtryek and the other two were going with only one bey,
so I decided that I will battle with only one bey, My combo was- Lost lunior. Limited. Press.
1Pratham was very sad as he lost all his matches because of variable, we promised him that we will buy him a Omni Odax, So that he can make a good combo From it's parts.
We cheered him up, but he was a bit sad till the last moment.
Here are some videos that we recorded during the play, these videos only focus on stadiums, 
I will record the tournament venue and other details from the next time.

At last our Group Photograph, Pratham is still sad in this pic
[Image: G2OBF]
Bhai summer holidays mein tournament karoge to ham zaroor aayenge
(Mar. 28, 2018  10:53 AM)Infamous Blader Wrote: Bhai summer holidays mein tournament karoge to ham zaroor aayenge

Darbhanga me, why not.
Patna will be a bit tough.
Bhai mai bhai lko se hu tournament karna to mien zaroor àao ga
I have plenty of beyblade and their parts

I have beyblades of MFB format
(Jan. 23, 2019  5:09 AM)Yüsûf Khan Wrote: Bhai mai bhai lko se hu tournament karna to mien zaroor àao ga
I have plenty of beyblade and their parts

LKO? Kya bol raha hai hai?
Also Try to use english, its easier to understand. And I Hosting tournament in March, not currently Chief - Sigh ...

(Jan. 23, 2019  5:09 AM)Yüsûf Khan Wrote:
I have beyblades of MFB format

I dont play MFB, I can lend you BURSTS for The Tournament Day BTW.
can anyone host a tournament in dubai please