Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

I went Bey hunting a year or so ago, thinking they were still on the shelves. But all I found was Battle Striker Unhappy
mine was not knowing about HMS when it came out after plastic

and not buying any plastics (i didnt have money at the time and i couldnt find them)
Now that I think about it, mine was loosing all my plastics. I still look for them in my attic. I had quite a few. I also had a stadium. Maybe even a Driger S Gasp
Yeah thinking about it me too. I put them away and they got chucked. And I had a really large collection with all of the S,F,V, and most of the V2 series and some of the G series. And Dragoon MS!
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: mine was not knowing about HMS when it came out after plastic

and not buying any plastics (i didnt have money at the time and i couldnt find them)

When was this cause when they were out near me they were everywhere?
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: mine was not knowing about HMS when it came out after plastic

When was this cause when they were out near me they were everywhere?

this was 2002-2005 i think (it was a long time so i cant remember) i no that there were ones at china town (most likely fake), when i went to a TRU to ask if they had them the person there said "we no longer have them because kids were getting hurt by them" or something like that

i am in Toronto as well if that helps
one day i found an OLD dringer s and i was all psyched cause i haven't seen a beyblade in years and i still had a launcher and a stadium so i thought, what the hey, and launched it and as soon as it hit the stadium i shattered like glass cause it Was all sun rotted. and that was the last blade i saw until 'mfb'.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:16 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: When I didn' buy Libra because it looked funny.

(Mar. 06, 2011  7:22 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: You know how AkirasDaddy is selling Attack Stadiums for $55, right? So I was saving up for one, and had $36. But then I went to a Wal-Mart with my mom, thinking they didn't have any beys, since that's often the case. But when I payed a visit to the toys section, they had shelves full of Legend Series beys. I ended sp spending all the money I worked hard on saving which was supposed to go towards an Attack Stadium on Legend beys Speechless

(Mar. 07, 2011  9:09 PM)Neliel Wrote: one day i found an OLD dringer s and i was all psyched cause i haven't seen a beyblade in years and i still had a launcher and a stadium so i thought, what the hey, and launched it and as soon as it hit the stadium i shattered like glass cause it Was all sun rotted. and that was the last blade i saw until 'mfb'.

lol, that happened to me as well. i had an old plastic bey and i was playing with it and it shattered, i used tape, but when i launched it, it fell apart... then i realized it was fake... ( i was like, 5 at the time )
and my only TT stadium was chucked out cause they thought i wasn't into Beyblade anymore... saddest day of my life Unhappy
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:58 AM)glinny Wrote: i bought a storm capricorn for 15 dollars

Just like glinny but buying it as my MFB. Also it's so hard to find beyblades were I live as they sell out bewttewn 1-2 days of stocking beyblades.
When the age of the Quetzalcoatl ended! OH, THE TOURMENT!!! THE HORROR!!! i love quetzalcoatl and hes alway my fav and partner Joyful_2
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Thought of one. The tesco near me used to sell beyblades but then discontinued them around a month ago.
lol, i was supposed to say this yesterday but forgot, were they TT?
i go storm pegasus and it was awesome for like 10 mins then the rf started to wear and tear and now it lasts 12 seconds
I have got 2.
1.Buying Burn Fireblaze and Poison Scorpio (worst bey ever).
2. When my right and left launcher broke.
@ paintedfish77: lol, were you playing in a beystadium, cause my first storm pegasis's RF was worn out quicker, as i didn't have a stadium then, but my 2nd one lasted a lot longer.

@ qwerty123: which do you mean, i'm guessing poison scorpio, but at least its better then storm capricorn.
wow, Hasbro needs to learn how to make an actually decent combo Wink
and do you mean an LR launcher, or left and right spin light launchers?
I meant Gravity Perseus launcher and scorpio.
my biggest letdown is when i bought a fake l-drago,it snap in the middle like paper,and the great thing about it is i learn a great lesson,never buy a fake beyblade
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:40 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Speaking of discontinuation, when the original series ended was mine.

;_; After Shining God and Bloody Devil were released I'm pretty sure I cried. End of an amazing generation.
When hasbro changed ray unicorno to ray striker Unhappy
I bought a Salamalyon a little while back and the performance is terrible. But the up side is that they threw in a free Griffolyon!
my first flame libra the tip is broken and i cant find a other!!
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)RustyXD Wrote: When hasbro changed ray unicorno to ray striker Unhappy
WHAT!!! DID THEY!? maan, ray unicorno will just never be the same Unhappy
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:10 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: my first flame libra the tip is broken and i cant find a other!!
its okay, the ES tip does spin for a long time, but it wasn't really that good...
it was ok, i think
yeaah read beyblade metal fusion/ masters [hobby]
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeaah read beyblade metal fusion/ masters [hobby]

sigh, just did. a sad day for all bladers everywhere...
WHEN I GOT MY HELL KERBECS ONLY TO FIND IT KEEPS LOSING TO MY FAIRLY USED BURN FIREBLAZE ALMOST EVERYTIME IVE SWITCHED FROM DS TO WD BUT BOTH LOSE THROUGH OUT EVERY TEST ANYWAY MT BIGGEST LET DOWN WAS SEEING BIG BANG PEGASUS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET ONLY TO SEE THT PRE ORDERS SHIP IN APRIL
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:50 AM)RageKitsune14 Wrote: WHEN I GOT MY HELL KERBECS ONLY TO FIND IT KEEPS LOSING TO MY FAIRLY USED BURN FIREBLAZE ALMOST EVERYTIME IVE SWITCHED FROM DS TO WD BUT BOTH LOSE THROUGH OUT EVERY TEST ANYWAY MT BIGGEST LET DOWN WAS SEEING BIG BANG PEGASUS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET ONLY TO SEE THT PRE ORDERS SHIP IN APRIL

You really shouldn't be typing in all caps. Also, Hell Kerbecs should be beating Burn Fireblaze ... Is it in Boost Mode? and which stadium are you using?
No its in regular mode with a WD tip and its in a hasb ro stadium I know it sucks but its the best I can do right now
one was when they discontinued plastics then I saw batle strikers only to find out how stupid they really are but then I was happy to fing the mfb beys a few months later