Big bang Kronos sw145wd

First of all this is my sixth best combo and I'm testing it against 3 semi-competitive combos in an attack type stadium, and u guys can tell me what you think of it.

Gear:
new black grip launcher
New orange string launcher
Regular attack type stadium

FIRST BATTLE: Big bang Kronos sw145wd VS. VARI ARES CH120 RF
ALL BATTLES VARI ARES WILL BE IN RIGHT SPIN
BIG BANG KRONOS wins: 4 (4 KO)Losses:16 (all KO)
VARI ares wins: 16(all by KO) losses:4 ( 4 KO)

SECOND BATTLE: Big Bang Kronos sw145 wd vs. Diablo kerbecs bd145cs
Big Bang Kronos wins: 9 (5 OS 4 KO ) losses: 9 ( 2 OS 7 KO ) ties:2 ( all KO)
Diablo kerbecs bd 145 cs wins: 9 ( 2 OS 7 KO ) losses: 9 ( 5 OS 4 KO )

THIRD BATTLE: BIG BANG KRONOS SW145 WD vs. FLASH ORION s130 wd
BIG BANG KRONOS WINS:11 LOSSES:9 (all by KO)
FLASH ORION WINS:9 LOSSES:11 (all by KO)

NOTE: You can test your beys against my customization and see how it does.

LAST NOTE: PLZ tell me how I can change this beyblade for the better or just should I try a new combo and tell me a suitable replacement for it and no attack type combos ok THANK U!!!
You have not tested against most of the tier combos. Why use WD for Flash instead of RF or R2F? Please check on how to format the tests in the proper way. Did you do proper Sliding Shoot with Variares CH120RF cause if so it would have destroyed your combo.
could you please make this neater and if you know how to slid shot variares ch120rf could have just ldrago destructed your combo because of the power variares has and what diablo kerbecs bd145cs Is a top tier combo and its way to heavy to be ko'ed that easily I think someone else should try out this combo
Big Bang doing successfully when not used as a force smasher? Eh.
Like said above, did you do the sliding shoot?
No I didn't because it really needed to be fair and launching a beyblade at a beyblade seems pointless
Well it's not. It wouldn't be "fair" if you didn't slide shoot attack types.
It's not launching it at the Beyblade... It is banking it and pushing your launcher forwards to make it do a flower pattern. Look at BeyChannel's lesson for sliding shoot on YouTube. You will see that they never touch the Stamina Beyblade when performing the sliding shoot.

So that's why Variares lost...

EDIT: Half Ninja'ed, ahah.
Ok I'll check it outJoyful_3
I think you should Re-do the tests against Variares because you need to do the sliding shoot (Like everyone said).

You should also Re-format these tests,with better combos (Variares can still be used).

Your mistakes:
  • You need to do the sliding shoot with Variares to prove this is actually a good combo.
  • Diablo is not on the Top-tier list anymore,so use something else for defence.
  • Why use WD on Flash?Flash is an attack MW so it should be used with RF/R2F.
  • It's best to list only wins that both wins and losses.
  • This is pretty hard to read.
  • All ties must be redone.
  • It says SA145 instead of SA165 on the title,as well on the tests. XD

You should also Re-format the results like this:
Quote:Gear:
New black grip launcher
New orange string launcher
Regular attack type stadium semi-worn

Big Bang Kronos SA165WD vs Variares (Right spin) CH120RF

Big Bang Kronos SA165WD vs Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS

Big Bang Kronos SA165WD vs Flash Orion S130WD

I hope this helped. Smile

So, you have Flash Orion S130, yet you choose to use VariAres for attack (without sliding shoot mind you) and instead put it in a stamina combination? What?

If it lost that badly to VariAres and did that poorly against Flash on a WD, this doesn't show much promise either...
As Ga' said, if it can barely do decent against bad combos, there probably isn't much it can do against the actual meta. Aaaaaand it seems it would be absolutely demolished by attack if you didn't even have to slide shoot...
Also a combo that should always be tested is Dragooon. Try Dragooon SA165 EWD please. I don't have the time.
Thunder dome I can test ur combo as soon I get dark knight dragooon in the mail
can you test vari ares ch120 rf again with a slide shot ????
Everyone has already told him to do so and he knows, it doesn't need to be repeated...
Wen I get a chance ill re do the battle with VARI ares using the sliding shoot
I redid the battle with VARI ares using the sliding shoot Smile
Not to be harsh or rude, but can you post a video of your tests againchet MF-H Flash Orion S130 RF/ R2F so we can see whats the problem with your launching and help you out. It might also be proof that you have these parts.

Anyways:

Launcher Grip+ BeyLauncher R
Stadium BB-10
Flash Sliding Shoot and Big Bang Weak Launched

MF-H Flash Orion S130RF vs Big Bang Kronos SA165WD

MF-H Flash Orion S130RF
Wins: 20 (All KO)

Big Bang Kronos SA165WD
Wins: 0

As expected even (probably) a Gravity could have destroyed this combo.