Beywiki's 7th Anniversary!!

I'm loving those Blader DJ faces. Happy birthday Beywiki!
Oh, Happy Days!
Happy 7th anniversary to the Beywiki! Also, the "more kid-friendly" concept is an incredible idea.
Sweet, happy birthday to BeyWiki. When exactly did the WBO start up, like 2008?
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:23 AM)Wizard Wrote: Sweet, happy birthday to BeyWiki. When exactly did the WBO start up, like 2008?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-...ganization
Happy anniversary and I love the new DJ banner colour system.
Happy anniversary guys!

Happy to see the WBO is still going strong Joyful_3
What amazing changes. I'm checking it out right now.
The Face Contest is back up, and the deadline has been extended to October 31st. We made our objectives clearer, since we do not want the actual T-shirt designed, but the logo on it! Read the updated first post of the Face Contest thread to get acquainted with all the changes.
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:23 AM)Wizard Wrote: Sweet, happy birthday to BeyWiki. When exactly did the WBO start up, like 2008?

Oh wow, this is nostalgic.

Happy 7 years!
(Oct. 13, 2014  3:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Happy 7 years!
Oh my gosh! Bey Brad posted Grin Back on topic: wow! 2007 is when BeyWiki opened? Thank you Brad for creating it and doing all this work along with the other staff to bring it to this state and beyond as Kai-V is working on improvements 24/7 Smile
(Oct. 13, 2014  3:33 AM)hb42 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  3:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-...ganization

Happy 7 years!
Oh my gosh! Bey Brad posted Grin Back on topic: wow! 2007 is when BeyWiki opened? Thank you Brad for creating it and doing all this work along with the other staff to bring it to this state and beyond as Kai-V is working on improvements 24/7 Smile
You forgot to mention Battle Strikers.
No reason to mention Battle Strikers here. Tongue_out I'm happy to accept the praise for WBO and Beywiki on their own!
Oh wow, look who decided to drop in! It's not too often that we get to see our eternal president. Tongue_out
Wow 7 years. Happy birthday WBO!
(Oct. 13, 2014  4:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No reason to mention Battle Strikers here. Tongue_out I'm happy to accept the praise for WBO and Beywiki on their own!

Well partially here's me want you to go stir some Keyboard magic and make the WBSO (World Battle Strikers Organization).

Any interest in a WBO app? Would be snazzy for 7 years.
(Oct. 14, 2014  7:49 AM)Neo Wrote: Any interest in a WBO app? Would be snazzy for 7 years.

There was talks of making a WBO app in the past but the staff decided that the site looked fine on mobile as-is. I kind of agree, I just wish there was at least TapaTalk support.
(Oct. 14, 2014  7:33 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2014  7:49 AM)Neo Wrote: Any interest in a WBO app? Would be snazzy for 7 years.

There was talks of making a WBO app in the past but the staff decided that the site looked fine on mobile as-is. I kind of agree, I just wish there was at least TapaTalk support.

I'm fine with how it works: I just want PM Notifications.
Wow, I know I haven't been on in a while, but I wasn't expecting this! This is awesome. Hopefully I can at least do one cool character for the anime. I'll have to start brainstorming t-shirts asap.
Happy 7th anniversary Beywiki! I hope this site would become a hit again in the future.
(Oct. 07, 2014  10:24 PM)Sniper Wrote: All types of awesome today! Thanks a lot and happy anniversary everyone! I'll take green please.

You patiently saw through your Face Booster, but suddenly you hear a cry and a complaint! It cracks open and you see...

A Virgo Face! [Image: virgoface.png] Congrats, it's an Uncommon!
This was so nice to read, I don't know why I've been away for so long, but seeing this made me feel kinda happy, you know?

Also, me being the dumb person that I am, skimmed over the opening post and thought that the WBO was getting its own manga/anime series. Don't know why I deduced that at a glance but I got really excited for a second, until I (thankfully) re-read the post. Haha!
While I am hardly active anymore, I do remember being around 11 years old reading the wiki. From what I recall, I could understand a bit of the bey wiki, but not everything, so I think that the new bad, ok, great system will be a large help with younger children on the bey wiki.

Also, happy anniversary guys! =Joyful_3=