13.64%
Good
27.27%
O.k.
15.91%
Bad
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Cool story! I'm not just saying this cuz i'm your sister, its actually good XD Keep it up!
Thanks! Chapter 16 is up as promised!
Chapter 18 is up! Wait...so is chapter 17! Oops XD
Ryan becoming soft lmao. Keep up the good work!
Sorry for the lack of chapters lately. All i have is my xyboard (for all you who dont know, its like an i pad). And i dont type on it because it is hard and the story will turn out bad with tons of mistakes.
Perfect story!!!
Thanks! Still cant make any new chapters but the characters are still taking questions.
Chapter 19 is finally up! Sorry its kinda short. Chapter 20 might be up as early as...half an hour!
Okay, so its not half an hour but chapter 20 is up!
I just started reading this, here's what I have to say:

Now I want to get one of the wheely thingys. I'm also on Chapter 15.
Thanks! To be honest, i thought this story would turn out terrible and no one would like it. Now i am happy to announce this story will have a sequel!
I'm now on chapter 20! EPIC!!! Also, you should make the character charts more detailed, like their design, and good stuff like that. Dang... Since you haven't been writing, I'll just read it again.
Chapter 21 is up! I just had to add that tfs reference in there.
Nice! I liked the Froot Loops thing. Keep it bro! I cant believe how dumb I was for voting the second....
Thanks! If all works out, I should have chapter 22 up by tomorrow. Just a side note, this is gonna be a very long story. They havent even finished the city championships and if the Neo-Knights keep winning, there will probably 70+ chapters! Ok maybe im over exaggerating but i'll try to speed things up.
Chapter 22 is up!
Better then regular beywheelz show you should go on air
Haha that would me nice Smile Chapter 23 should be up after school.
Ok so not exactly after school...but heres chapter 23!
Its going pretty good! Keep it up!
Thanks! If you have any suggestions, please tell me!
When i started reading it i was confused i mean dude how did he get in the tournament really i would never do that.
What are you talking about? There was a qualifying tournament that everyone is invited to. He won. So he qualified for cities. Not that complicated. And I wouldn't be so quick to criticize if I were you. The only story I have seen of yours was about 5 sentences and got closed. And please read the whole story or at least a decent amount of it before voting. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover (or, as the case may be, its first chapter).
Chapter 24 is up! Sorry its a bit short.
Chapter 25 is up! Sorry for the abrupt ending but I had to go somewhere and couldn't save the story.