Beystory Life's Hard, Ages 10+

I know it's short but i'll update it soon.
This is pretty interesting so far.
I like the warning in the title.
Should I continue?
In My opinion Yes you should otherwise this was a waste of like 30 seconds of my life.
AGES 10+
Is it a good story?
The writing is okay, but the chapters are tooo short. Also, the idea seems exaggerated... I mean, shooting people for spinning tops? Plus, where do these kids get these guns? They're not exactly easy to get when you're, you know... 13 years old.
There are No Adults anywhere there all dead!
(May. 01, 2011  5:30 AM)Hope Wrote: There are No Adults anywhere there all dead!

Yeah, but still, where did they get the guns? So, a bunch of kids and teens just unleashed their fury and killed all the adults?
More will be explained later in the story but it's set in america where some people can carry firearms.
(May. 01, 2011  5:34 AM)Hope Wrote: More will be explained later in the story but it's set in america where some people can carry firearms.

I know that some people can carry firearms in America, but that gives all the more reason for the adults to be skilled in handling one. Which means, the kids would stand no chance. But whatever, I'll just wait to the next chapter.