Beysandbricks.com Discussion

Is beys and bricks the cheapest way to get legit Takara Tomy Metal fight beyblades? I'm comparing the prices between beys and bricks with ebay sellers and beys and bricks are almost always cheaper. Anyone with experience through beys and bricks, how much is the shipping?
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:26 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Is beys and bricks the cheapest way to get legit Takara Tomy Metal fight beyblades? I'm comparing the prices between beys and bricks with ebay sellers and beys and bricks are almost always cheaper. Anyone with experience through beys and bricks, how much is the shipping?

It’s likely going to put the price at the same as EBay prices. EBay sellers put the shipping price into the main price, which is why they are as much as they are. Honestly it is all about what way you like to buy the Beys, and shipping time may be faster for other selling websites and slower for others. You kind of have to try different sellers (as long as you know it is legit).
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:26 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Is beys and bricks the cheapest way to get legit Takara Tomy Metal fight beyblades? I'm comparing the prices between beys and bricks with ebay sellers and beys and bricks are almost always cheaper. Anyone with experience through beys and bricks, how much is the shipping?

Beysandbricks is known to sell both real TT beys and Rapidity fakes. You need to consider the brand carefully when purchasing from them.
Do they ship to Canada? Or do they only ship to US destinations. I'm in Canada

as well, how much does it cost to ship to Canada
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:38 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Do they ship to Canada? Or do they only ship to US destinations. I'm in Canada

Well these are questions for the site, not for random people on the internet.

Why don't you go to place an order and then see how much it will cost you before you hit confirm purchase?
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:38 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Do they ship to Canada? Or do they only ship to US destinations. I'm in Canada

Well these are questions for the site, not for random people on the internet.

Why don't you go to place an order and then see how much it will cost you before you hit confirm purchase?
Okay true. Thanks lol
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:47 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  8:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well these are questions for the site, not for random people on the internet.

Okay true. Thanks lol
I ordered galaxy pegasus, was legit
About beys and bricks, I saw a thing about someone complaining (they most likely only know of Hasbro) they said they were fake because they had clicks and stickers, It was NOT FAKE.
Are the individual beys legit?
(Apr. 22, 2020  3:40 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Are the individual beys legit?

As long as they're not unbranded and the brand is Takara Tomy then they're legit.
Bought several beys from this website and its legit. I've bought individually packed and brand new with box beys. I noticed with the individual beys they tend to include TT logos and UPCs from the original packaging.
Does anyone know if they take visa gift cards?
I got my galaxy pegasus takara tomy from there
Hi! Sorry if I’m necroposting, but, I have a question too. I bought a Sol Blaze (Eclipse Ver.) from this website and I want to know whether or not it’s legit. The reason is because according to the Beyblade wiki, only 3,000 of it were made, so I’m confused as to how they have such a vast quantity of the same thing.
Is anybody else experiencing pre-order shipping issues on Beysandbricks with the new Beyblade x Beys? (I'm referring to bx-2,3,4, and 7). I've called them a few times with no answers and only received Bx-03 in the mail. I'm guessing it's just because it's coming straight from Japan, but I'm only an hour or two away from their building... Plus, the shipping updates are completely bugged out and are incorrect. (please tell me I'm not the only one)

(Note: I’ve receive bx-04 now as well but I never received a shipping link for it, still waiting for bx-02+07)