Beypoint System - Still in progress, but close to completion!

As you know, we have been hard at work on the BeyPoints System Renovation and we are delighted to inform you that we are 80% complete - almost finished!

The formula revision and tournament data analysis portions of the project are done, and now we are in the process of having a programmer update the BeyPoint system so that the old tournament data can be transformed automatically rather than re-entering 75,000 matches by hand.

The programming has taken a little longer than we anticipated, but once it is completed, the Renovation will be complete and BeyPoint processing will then resume immediately at full force.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to letting you know when everything is done!
Thank you everyone who has worked hard on the beypoint system and I can't wait for it to be finished
80%! so close!! xD
Will this change people bey ranks??
YAY 80%!
yay 80% complete
Glad its almost done but cant wait for 100%
Ahaha, good news! Thanks for all the hard work Wink
It's almost done yes!
And will this change peoples ranks by a bit or by alot
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:44 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: It's almost done yes!
And will this change peoples ranks by a bit or by alot
Oh, so it will change my rank... For better or for worse i wonder?? (it better be for better! Pinching_eyes_2)

and the beywiki revitilization project? there was a bunch of updated and new stuff for a few weeks, but now nothing has happened for a while
That is great and good luck to everyone who is working on the Beypoint system.
Thank you Kai-V for the news !
Awesome! This new system seems a lot more fair! Makes me wanna compete!
This has progressed faster than I expected when I first saw the earlier announcement.
Thanks for all of your hard work!
Can't wait till 100%!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for 100%,I have been waiting to get my beypoints Smile
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:47 PM)Time Wrote: and the beywiki revitilization project? there was a bunch of updated and new stuff for a few weeks, but now nothing has happened for a while

Are you serious ? We are now at the third Project of the Moment, I have no idea where you have been hiding ...
Thats a great news..!!
waiting for this to complete faster so that our tournaments will be processed..Smile
Give my thanks to the programmer! So excited Grin
Does this mean that when a tournament is finished the bladers points will take a shorter amount of time to take to get onto their record?
Does this mean that our current points might change because of the new system?
wow this might be really bad for me and good at the same time but cant wait for that 100%
Awesome, I was wondering when, haha.
So not only will my BeyPoints jump because of my recent performance (secondEee) at tournaments, my BeyPoints will be sure to jump.
I'm curious to see how this will play out, being that its designed to be more fair to the bladers. Does this mean that everyone's rankings/points will change? (If this is a question better suited for the original thread I apologize in advance)