Beypoint Processing

i've been waiting three weeks for MFB and Plastics but im pretty sure its almost processed because its in the Beypoints Queue (finally)

Thanks Kei!
Just leave the Moderators alone.
They have a life, so get over it.
There's not like there is any corruption going on.
He was happy that it was added to the beypoints queue , he is not complaining about anything.
@travisisawesome

stop trying to be a mod.
i was not complaining, i recall thanking Kei.
telling people off doesn't make you look good.
if it seemed so bad to you then you could've just reported it and left alone.
(Oct. 04, 2011  5:23 AM)travisawesome Wrote: Just leave the Moderators alone.
They have a life, so get over it.
There's not like there is any corruption going on.
The committee is clearly trying to take over the world by brain-washing us and using us as a spinning top army. They are trying to find an actual bit beast in the forbidden bey. It's so obvious.

Proof: Kei's hair is so blonde that it is almost white like every villain's hair (Ryuuga, Sephiroth, Xemnas, etc.) and he is super strong.
(Jul. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Finally, there is the issue of people changing usernames almost right after the event happened ...

Is it possable to just completely disable this function of being able to change user names, I have seen other forums do this and it seems to work out fine. But it might just not work for this forum. But I was just thinking out loud.
(Oct. 14, 2011  11:29 PM)drakio Wrote: Is it possable to just completely disable this function of being able to change user names, I have seen other forums do this and it seems to work out fine. But it might just not work for this forum. But I was just thinking out loud.

It is possible, but we like to give this freedom. People should just be considerate about when they change their usernames ...
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  11:29 PM)drakio Wrote: Is it possable to just completely disable this function of being able to change user names, I have seen other forums do this and it seems to work out fine. But it might just not work for this forum. But I was just thinking out loud.

It is possible, but we like to give this freedom. People should just be considerate about when they change their usernames ...

After discussing it via PM and in the current tournament thread, the MD bladers are doing a great job of notifying us when they change their names.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but the processing problem with name changes would be fixed if past names could be permanently associated with 1 user account. That way a search or autofill on that past name would bring up the correct blader's account regardless of their current name.
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:59 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: After discussing it via PM and in the current tournament thread, the MD bladers are doing a great job of notifying us when they change their names.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but the processing problem with name changes would be fixed if past names could be permanently associated with 1 user account. That way a search or autofill on that past name would bring up the correct blader's account regardless of their current name.

Actually, I discovered that searching http://worldbeyblade.org/User-[whatever does not exist anymore] works very well.
(Oct. 15, 2011  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:59 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: After discussing it via PM and in the current tournament thread, the MD bladers are doing a great job of notifying us when they change their names.

Actually, I discovered that searching http://worldbeyblade.org/User-[whatever does not exist anymore] works very well.

Cool! I will have to remember that trick for future use. Smile
Any particular reason why the processing has a 2 months backlog? This bottleneck is becoming a recurring problem. Serious

10-15 tournaments per month is not really too many to process if split amongst 5 committees right? That's like processing at most 1 tournament per week, per committee.
We are mostly stuck on the three or four that have or had problems. It is very discouraging to process tournaments further down the list when many remain above. You also always have to make sure that nobody attended two tournaments.
Next question:

Would it make more sense if you guys bring up a topic for the concerned tournaments to be discussed openly, so that the matter is settled faster? Not to the general public if it's necessary to avoid spam.
It would highly likely not conclude the matter faster. There are things we really just need to discuss within the Committee as Committee Members, and sometimes it is just a technical issue, like someone constantly not sending us the results, as weird as that sounds.
Ok then, totally understandable. Hopefully, you can settle the problems in a timely fashion.
We process events when people go to our tournaments. The Beypointer and Beypoint Card products have no meaning on this site, and you personally do not update anything about your beyrank in any way except to attend our events and compete.