Beychamp's GFX Tournament

(Aug. 19, 2012  6:58 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: This is number one: [Image: doji.jpg?t=1345318200]
Yeah so the voting starts now
Previous votes didn't count so vote again
And pick 4 numbers please
3,6,5 and 4 for me !
1, 3, 5, 6 thats my vote
There aren't nearly enough entries to justify four picks. 2 at the most, but 4 for 6 entries is crazy.

This battle isn't very well run, and I also recommend updating the OP with the entries in spoilers.

I'm not going to vote, but the entries are eh. By the way, putting the sig as your signature or adding text with your username in it ruins the whole purpose of an 'anonymous battle'.

Also, Tournament does not equal battle. A battle is a single match, like this one. A tournament comprises several entrants in multiple one-on-one battles in which one is finally decided as the winner.
Entry 1: Bad cutting on Doji, colors don't mix well IMO, and the weird swirls of light don't really fit. Text doesn't go well with the rest of the signature, either.

Entry 2: Not an improvement on entry one at all. Badly cut renders on a simple black background is not very good at all. The text, again, doesn't go with the tag.

Entry 3: This GIF looks like a stock image with some sort of an adjustment, animated, of course. Not a big fan.

Entry 4: I'd say in improvement over the other signatures, but the colors are just really, really off. Ariel 2 is cut odd and the blur on it doesn't help it much either. Text doesn't fit, but it has better placement when compared to the previous tags.

Entry 5: This entry is probably the best out of the group. Only complain is that there's a slight lack of flow and the render doesn't really blend and could have a little bit better placement. Text, once again, doesn't fit, but still a better tag than the rest.

Entry 6: Why'd you put your username on it? It kinda sorta gave away the anonymous feel to the whole GFX Battle. This one looks like 3 blades (btw L-Drago Destroy and Hell Kerbecs still have some white left from their background) slapped on a background with tons and tons of brushes everywhere. Font doesn't go with the tag.

Seeing as my post should have some sort of relevancy to this all, I shall vote for, in order, Entries 5, 4, 6, and 3. But voting for more than one is just pushing it.

EDIT: What Ga' said, hah.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:28 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: 3,6,5 and 4 for me !
Sorry u can't vote

(Aug. 19, 2012  7:39 PM)Mino Wrote: Entry 3: This GIF looks like a stock image with some sort of an adjustment, animated, of course. Not a big fan.

lol, I downloaded GIMP five minutes after reading the thread, threw some stuff together, changed the color scheme and voila!

I'm not a GFX'er.

you did good as a first timer
Pick 4 in total
Not just 1
So, who finally won? Its ... 10 PM already.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:20 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: well not that many people voted

If we're going to wait for everyone to vote, this tournament will drag on forever Chocked_2
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:23 AM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:20 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: well not that many people voted

If we're going to wait for everyone to vote, this tournament will drag on forever Chocked_2

good point but i don't think beychamp76 is online so...
Well I Only Vote For 3,4 The Others I Don't Seem To Like Them So Meh

EDIT:Carp I Think Voting Is DoneTired
The voting goes on till 4 pm today but I will post the results now
#1 and #2 did not advance
Here is the voting
#1- 1 vote
#2- 1 vote
#3- 6 votes
#4- 4 votes
#5- 5 votes
#6- 3 votes
Congratulations to all the winners that advance to round 2
The theme is the olympics for the next round
Entries are to be pmed to me by 8 pm today
Awwwwww.......
Im out!
Im #1
It's ok
Maybe next time
Your too late
We already started the next round
Maybe my next tournament you can join
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:03 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: #3- 6 votes

Gasp

So I was not even that bad!
You got the most votes
Remember to send me your entry for the second round before 8 pm today
(Aug. 20, 2012  6:44 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Remember to send me your entry for the second round before 8 pm today

I sent my Olympic entry to you just now, was completed in a matter of five minutes XD

Good luck to everyone else.
Wow just 5 minutes
That's awesome
Adele you should try to take more time, considering you have more time. Just play with gimp and I'm sure something good will come out. Well since you are Adele Grin

Good luck to you all for the second round!