Beyblades... in a sport?!

(Sep. 01, 2012  2:58 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Make it so that the runner launches his bey in a angled domnward facing tube if the bey has enough stamina it will make it to the stadium and make smaller side tubes for the defenders if the defenders defeat the runner the defender gets to be the runner but has to use the same beyblade so basically the stadium is a downward angled tube with to separate tubes for the defenders and there are to runners well not runners the one Who launches later after is called the securer the runner will knockout the defenders and the securer will secure the victory that is in less the runner can't beat the defenders. oh yeah ppppiiiieeee

If you completely miss the track there should be a large stadium that spins to the right or left depending on the beyblades spin direction if the bey spins right so will the large stadium making the beyblade spin faster and faster at a constant rate this way if the defenders are beaten as knocked out of the stadium they would constantly fight for that the winner scoring half a point

Uhhhh... that's a lot more complicated than I want it to be, at least for now. If it becomes a big thing, maybe some things like those would be good. But for now, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid [it's not supposed to be insulting])
K sorry yeah it is a pretty good plan I have one thing though you should try to make this like a stadium if it got big enough it would be easier to sell of course It'll be expensive bu it will be awesome

You should design special beys for this like a whole new series I have an idea tell me if yah wanna know about it
Hmm... It'd be interesting, selling it as a stadium... and I would like to hear your idea. But as for making special Beys for it, I think that would be really hard to do. But maybe I'll figure out a way to be able to use Beywheelz in it.
Just an update: for my render of the Dash Track, it's 50% finished. It's really hard to integrate the beystadium with the track, but I'm getting there. After that, it's just to make it smoother and add said lines.

As for the real version (which yes, I infact DO plan on creating), I haven't started Pinching_eyes_2 school started recently for me so I'm tied on time. I have it planned in my head though; I plan to use cardboard (seeing as I have no plastic long enough for a Dash Track so cardboard is the next best thing) and my Hasbro MXS stadium center. I'll post updates when I get started Joyful_3

SoniKzone, this is too awesome an idea. If this was ever made into a TV show, I can totally see it happening.
You could use bey wheels as the attackers.
awesome idea i what to make a mini version of it i`ll make sure to give you credit
(Sep. 07, 2012  3:11 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: Just an update: for my render of the Dash Track, it's 50% finished. It's really hard to integrate the beystadium with the track, but I'm getting there. After that, it's just to make it smoother and add said lines.

As for the real version (which yes, I infact DO plan on creating), I haven't started Pinching_eyes_2 school started recently for me so I'm tied on time. I have it planned in my head though; I plan to use cardboard (seeing as I have no plastic long enough for a Dash Track so cardboard is the next best thing) and my Hasbro MXS stadium center. I'll post updates when I get started Joyful_3

SoniKzone, this is too awesome an idea. If this was ever made into a TV show, I can totally see it happening.

Cool! You have got to show me when it's finished. I'm glad that somebody's able to make it- it's hard to come by lots of Bey-safe material where I am (and with my budget lol)
I know, school is a pain for anyone who likes to do things other than learn XD And yeah, cardboard should do just fine, I said plastic only because that's the material that's always used with official Beyblade-safe objects. And thank you so much Grin I can't quite take all the credit, because I heard my mom talking about Fantasy Football while I was Blading, and so I wanted to come up with a Beyblade game that could actually be a team thing, because the stupid world tournament comes down to 1 person for, like, each country Tongue_out And I hope it could become a show, too Smile

(Sep. 07, 2012  3:20 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: You could use bey wheels as the attackers.

Well, when I said I wanted to be able to use BeyWheelz in it too, I kinda meant use BeyWheelz as all the parts, but using them as the Runner or Protectors would still work against Beyblades, too, just they'd have a difficult time getting through.

(Sep. 07, 2012  3:22 AM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote: awesome idea i what to make a mini version of it i`ll make sure to give you credit

Be my guest! I would love to see other people trying it out. Smile I'm so happy that so many people like this idea!
Ok My idea of beyblade is you take a spirit axle and attack gear and put them on top of the beyblade then you take a metal ring with a rubber outer coat then u can use any rack u want
Sorry track
The idea for the rubber coating around the bey is so that the bey has the ability to spin on its side like beywheelz but the metal and th attacking ring would add more weight and power and of course you can still spin them upright
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:43 PM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Ok My idea of beyblade is you take a spirit axle and attack gear and put them on top of the beyblade then you take a metal ring with a rubber outer coat then u can use any rack u want
Sorry track
The idea for the rubber coating around the bey is so that the bey has the ability to spin on its side like beywheelz but the metal and th attacking ring would add more weight and power and of course you can still spin them upright

That would be really cool, but I'm not quite sure if it would work. Have you tried it?
I've tested the scheme on the computer and it turned out fine not enough parts to make the real thing but if it dosnt adding another layer of rubber should give it unough grip on the floor
You know hades kerbecs boost mode yeah sorta like that but the lower ring will be different from other beys yeah so there will be a coat of rubber that isdetachable on the metal ring and on the boost track aka drive mode attack mode will be when the drive modes boost is pushed up and the rubber is detached
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:20 AM)SoniKzone Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  3:11 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: Quote cut.

Cool! You have got to show me when it's finished. I'm glad that somebody's able to make it- it's hard to come by lots of Bey-safe material where I am (and with my budget lol)
I know, school is a pain for anyone who likes to do things other than learn XD And yeah, cardboard should do just fine, I said plastic only because that's the material that's always used with official Beyblade-safe objects. And thank you so much Grin I can't quite take all the credit, because I heard my mom talking about Fantasy Football while I was Blading, and so I wanted to come up with a Beyblade game that could actually be a team thing, because the stupid world tournament comes down to 1 person for, like, each country Tongue_out And I hope it could become a show, too Smile

You know, as I read your post and reread my post, I start to wonder why I'm doing a render if I'm gonna try to make the real thing Uncertain hahaha. Right now I'm free, and I have the perfect box for it too. I think the hardest part will be putting the BeyBowl in. Once that's done, everything else is a piece of cake.
Lol I thought by render you meant like a digital model or something. Tongue_out
Oh, cool! And for the bowl, it doesn't have to be super fancy or super huge or anything, just needs to hold the Bey.
I can't wait to see the finalized product! Grin
Well someone's going to say this post gets a warning but what the hay, and a lot will call my idea stupid. Anyway get some freinds and fellow wbo members across the world. Tell them the measusurements and stuff. Then this can become a tournament thing. That would be awesome.
(Sep. 11, 2012  3:52 AM)SoniKzone Wrote: Lol I thought by render you meant like a digital model or something. Tongue_out
Oh, cool! And for the bowl, it doesn't have to be super fancy or super huge or anything, just needs to hold the Bey.
I can't wait to see the finalized product! Grin

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. But there's no need for a render if I'm making the real thing. And I just got an idea; I'm gonna see if I can double layer the bottom of the box so I can cut a hole in one layer for the bowl Joyful_3

(Sep. 11, 2012  4:18 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Well someone's going to say this post gets a warning but what the hay, and a lot will call my idea stupid. Anyway get some freinds and fellow wbo members across the world. Tell them the measusurements and stuff. Then this can become a tournament thing. That would be awesome.

I can't see why you'd get a warning or call your idea stupid. I think it's cool. This game with friends is much better than by yourself. The only thing is getting it to be a tournament; I doubt that, as it's not "offical". The most we could have would be a meet, IMO.
@KCygnus: Oh, that would work, too! I hadn't thought about it, but yeah, it works just fine! All it needs to do is be able to show that the Bey has made it in, and hold it for at least a second or two.

@wtater: I agree with KCygnus, that's an awesome idea! I'll start finding people who I think would like this, and suggest them this thread. And who knows, maybe it will become official! I mean, Screwed-Up Toys inc.-- er, I meant to say Hasbro, they were open to something like Beywheelz, so they might like this!
Meh 321 beyrun!!!!!!!
It's done! It's basically a long cardboard box, which has diameters of 1 foot long and abou 10 inches wide, with 2 inch walls from another box and in the end sits the BeyBowl. There's a hole cutout and it fits in perfectly; it's secured with clear packaging tape for same measures (I would've used masking tape but couldn't find any Pinching_eyes_2)

As I test the Dask Track out, I find it better to have an incline for the offense. I used Big Bang Pegasis FGrin (alone, will do more testing and updates will come) and it would launch, go back, and go forward to the point you think it'll make it in and then...! Nothing. It just stays in the same spot. So I'm gonna add a slight incline just so the offensive beys will be able to get down the track and also not go back to their starting point, if that's okay with you SoniKzone.

Also, it's ugly. Just plain cardboard with the logo from the company on it. But I plan to change that Grin Imma make a logo that says "Dash Track" for both sides and tape it on, then I'll add some Beyblade pics or something. You know, just to spruce it up. I'll upload pictures and a test run ASAP.
Seriously this should be a sport or a game or something...........321beyrun!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 13, 2012  1:26 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: It's done! It's basically a long cardboard box, which has diameters of 1 foot long and abou 10 inches wide, with 2 inch walls from another box and in the end sits the BeyBowl. There's a hole cutout and it fits in perfectly; it's secured with clear packaging tape for same measures (I would've used masking tape but couldn't find any Pinching_eyes_2)

As I test the Dask Track out, I find it better to have an incline for the offense. I used Big Bang Pegasis FGrin (alone, will do more testing and updates will come) and it would launch, go back, and go forward to the point you think it'll make it in and then...! Nothing. It just stays in the same spot. So I'm gonna add a slight incline just so the offensive beys will be able to get down the track and also not go back to their starting point, if that's okay with you SoniKzone.

Also, it's ugly. Just plain cardboard with the logo from the company on it. But I plan to change that Grin Imma make a logo that says "Dash Track" for both sides and tape it on, then I'll add some Beyblade pics or something. You know, just to spruce it up. I'll upload pictures and a test run ASAP.

Yay!!!!! Grin This is so awesome, I don't even know what to say!
The slight incline is fine, I don't think it will hurt the performance of the game.
And that sound like a good idea, we don't want people to think of Beyrun as a game played in an ordinary box lol. I can't wait to see this! And maybe for the people who don't quite get how to play it, I could build a track out of junk (It wouldn't be pretty, but it'd work) and get my friends together and play it.
Well, thank you so much for doing this! I do intend to make one, also, but I still can't find materials... But I don't want to be left out of the fun of making one, so eventually Smile
UPDATE: I finished the prototype. It's too wide and short, but it works to show the rules. I'll post a video with a demonstration on YouTube.
Hey, mines was basically made out of junk and looks blah XD But still, it's awesome. It would be much better with plastic. IF it was ever made out of plastic, I'd hope that the walls and track are integrated (unlike mines; it's two seperate pieces.) That would make it better, as would the slight incline. Nothing else I can think of but making the lines Grin
I figured out a way to include beywheelz if you have a twisted metal ring and an 85 track ou can put it on then you put a spirit wheel on the track but put it on the side where the tip goes then put a face bolt in the side were the tip goes and there ou have it a beywheelz for beyrun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know this is a big necro, but I feel this is also a big update that should be posted here.

So I promised X amount of months ago that I would upload a video of the Dash Track...well I never did because I forgot Pinching_eyes_2 I also was losing my interest in the WBO at the time and interest kept dwindling as I visited less and less, so I just ended up forgetting.

But, after so many months, I'm back. Back here on the WBO and on YouTube. I decided to revitalize myself. So, I redid the Dash Track, for those of you who know of it. If you don't, just look through the thread and you'll find out. Mainly the OP though.

would all beys like plastics be included or not
(Feb. 21, 2013  2:46 AM)Major Capri Wrote: would all beys like plastics be included or not

Any bey I have would be okay. But I don't have plastics. As a matter of fact, I don't have anything before the Metal Fight Saga.