Beyblades and accessories<& Shooters>. (Plastics) [On Hold]

NOTE; NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FOR ANOTHER MONTH! JUST ORDERED A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS AND I'M WAITING FOR THEM ALL TO COME IN BEFORE I BUY MORE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THANK YOU!! =D

Hello there, i'm changing my buying thread, lol.

I'm extremely interested in buying the old plastic beyblades. We can negotiate prices thru PM. =) Also, i'm looking perferibly for new, but if you have one used in good condition (WITH STICKERS) i'll take that too.

What i'm looking for; <Beyblades, Plastics>
Drigers (Dark, Shadow, and Death)
Drazners(Dark, Black, Knight, V, V2, Ultimate Frostic)
Dragoons (Dark, S, V, V2, and Kid)
Draciels (Dark, Master, Kid, G, F, and V)
Galeon(Pink recolor, with the Galux Bit Chip plz~!)
Gekiryu-oh (any kind)
Venus (any kind)
Poseidon (any kind)
Trygator (any kind)
Bistool (any kind)
Wolborg 4
Burning Kerberous (any kind)
Applon

What i'm looking for; <Accessories>

Bit Chips (any of them~!! I love bit chips, I want more! lol EXCEPT THE SILVER BIRD ONE I HAVE TOO MANY! xD)
Weight Discs (all/any kinds)
Shooters for plastics <like in the picture> (If it's check marked, i already have that one)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

changed my thread =)
I've got:
-Dragoon G
-Grip (i'm selling it to you XD)
-Bit chips Smile
-And if you're looking for Weight disks,i'll sell them to you Smile

PM me if u're interested!! Grin
Dragoon V
NIB Guardian Driger
Makendo
Draciel Fortress Stadium + Magnetray + like 14 magnets
Tons of bitchips
A few random weight disks

PM me if you're interested.
PMed both of you =D Also, pics would be very nice!
Pics are in my Thread here in Marketplace Smile
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:02 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Pics are in my Thread here in Marketplace Smile

Thank you~!! PMed you again Wink lol
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dragoon V
NIB Guardian Driger
Makendo
Draciel Fortress Stadium + Magnetray + like 14 magnets
Tons of bitchips
A few random weight disks

PM me if you're interested.

I tried PMing you but idk if it worked.... Chocked_2
EDITED OP! PLEASE READ!!! It's important!
i updated my op, i'm now looking for some draciels too!
took some stuff off my list that i already bought, idk how to do the line thru the words thingy, so i just took it off the list entirely. =)
I have a Driger V2 (used). PM me an offer if you want it.
I also have Wolborg 4, I'm somewhat fond of it, but I'll sell it.
I also have Draciel Metal Ball Defenser. The tip isn't mint but it's still good (small chip).
Also have some extra 8 heavies//balances and an extra 10 wide. I even have a purple 8 Heavy.

And this user is for real, they bought items from me already.
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I also have Wolborg 4, I'm somewhat fond of it, but I'll sell it.
I also have Draciel Metal Ball Defenser. The tip isn't mint but it's still good (small chip).
Also have some extra 8 heavies//balances and an extra 10 wide. I even have a purple 8 Heavy.

And this user is for real, they bought items from me already.

yay wolborg 4!! i'll pm you with my offers. Wink hehehe XD
Edited some things and took some things down. I'm also putting my buying on hold for a few days so I can wait for my 8 boosters to come in the mail so i know what i have and what i need. thank you everyone so far that's helped me out. i really appreciate it and i can't wait to get my orders in~! =D these sellers are highly recommended!
Edited my OP and am now looking for some shooters too, please look at OP! TY =D
EDIT; edited the op again, this time i added some info. on the electronic shooters i want.
I have the "Sliding Shooter" that's in this Image.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=3093]

Edit: Just realized they had Check Boxes, and the only other ones I have are ones that I wanna keep AKA Catapult and EZ.
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:18 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have the "Sliding Shooter" that's in this Image.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=3093]

Edit: Just realized they had Check Boxes, and the only other ones I have are ones that I wanna keep AKA Catapult and EZ.

lol thats ok Joyful_3 just lemme know if u ever change ur mind Wink
Edited my op, PLEASE NOTE i'm NOT looking for anything besides the electronic shooters/launchers. I've just ordered almost 60 beyblades, some beystadiums, bit chips, and all kinds accessories in the past three days and now i need to wait for them to come in before I buy more, please understand, thank you!
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:10 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Edited my op, PLEASE NOTE i'm NOT looking for anything besides the electronic shooters/launchers. I've just ordered almost 60 beyblades, some beystadiums, bit chips, and all kinds accessories in the past three days and now i need to wait for them to come in before I buy more, please understand, thank you!

Like what stadiums?

I have a Dragoon Electronic Launcher.

It's a little Dirty, has a Left Spin Prong-thing on it(While it actually spins right), and has no batteries.

Edit: This.
[Image: Launcherdragoonshooter.jpg]
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:10 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Edited my op, PLEASE NOTE i'm NOT looking for anything besides the electronic shooters/launchers. I've just ordered almost 60 beyblades, some beystadiums, bit chips, and all kinds accessories in the past three days and now i need to wait for them to come in before I buy more, please understand, thank you!

Like what stadiums?

I have a Dragoon Electronic Launcher.

It's a little Dirty, has a Left Spin Prong-thing on it(While it actually spins right), and has no batteries.

Edit: This.
[Image: Launcherdragoonshooter.jpg]

PMing you =D More than interested!!
EDITED OP. Just purchased a Dragoon Electronic Shooter/Launcher (Left spin only), but i'm still looking for a Dranzer or a Driger one as well, because those are Right spin. Please contact me if you have one and are willing to sell it, or if you know someone or someplace that is selling it. I don't care if they're used, new, broken, or what. I can manage, and will still pay full price for them. Just ask Blaze Wheeler, I just bought his broken one for $30 USD. I can fix them, so don't hesitate to sell me anything. Please, and Thank you! =D and have a nice day!
Have you tried ebay? There are normally some on there.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Have you tried ebay? There are normally some on there.

yea, i've been checking alot actually lol, like at least 3 times a day. i know it's accessive but i rly want these. I've been checking other online stores too like amazon and stuff. can't find anything. =(
Why do you want them? They were generally seen as bad.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:44 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why do you want them? They were generally seen as bad.

lol yea i know, i've read alot of bad reviews, that's why im hoping ppl will sell me their stuff. I want to fix them up and make them better. and if i cant fix them i want them for collections purposes. =)