Beyblades and accessories<& Shooters>. (Plastics) [On Hold]

It's not electronic but I have a used RC Dranzer v2 launcher that still works, you can also buy the beyblade too if you want. PM me if you are interested otherwise it's okay.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:02 AM)blah Wrote: It's not electronic but I have a used RC Dranzer v2 launcher that still works, you can also buy the beyblade too if you want. PM me if you are interested otherwise it's okay.

is it possible if you could provide a picture for me? whether its off the internet or taken personally will be fine, i would like to know what your talking about, if it's the one i'm thinking i already have someone reserving one for me until the 15th of this month. =D

plus, i'm not really looking for anything besides the Electronic shooters right now, which i am currently in negotiations with someone who might sell me a broken Drigger Electronic Shooter. but if you can provide pictures and can't/don' sell it until the 15th, and it's not the one someones reserving for me, than i'm more than interested if you can wait. Joyful_2
Haha, it's umm... this one Smile
[Image: B000096L5G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
I comes with a fully working bey and the shooter but w/o the neo dragon winder.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:35 AM)blah Wrote: Haha, it's umm... this one Smile
[Image: B000096L5G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
I comes with a fully working bey and the shooter but w/o the neo dragon winder.

this is going to sound stupid but, this IS for the plastics right? lol if so than i'm interested because I have not gotten an offer for one of these yet, but if you can, you'll have to wait until the 15th of this month. =)
Yes definitely for plastics, and yeah I can wait.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:59 AM)blah Wrote: Yes definitely for plastics, and yeah I can wait.

ok, thank you! i'll contact you thru PM on the 15th of this month, or you can do it fine that's ok too, and we can negotiate prices that way. if you find a buyer before that though i'll completely understand. Joyful_3
EDIT; just took off electronic shooters to my want list, already bought the ones i needed. they're both broken though, so if i can't fix them i'll post that i'm looking for them again, and if you have a new one or one in mint condition or one that works very well, let me know and i'll buy it from you full price. Joyful_3

thank you everyone who has sold me things so far, i really appreciate it! =D

EDIT; Change my OP ALOT! please check it out. I went into details on what I need left from what i'm looking for. thank you for your time!
Just checked your OP and saw you wanted a Bistool. I have an Ultimate Frostic Dranzer which is the equivalent but different colour. The BB is sorta flat so if you want I can sell only the AR and the WD unless you want the BB also. And I have some spare WD's and bit chips I think. I guess I can sell it to you all at once with the Dranzer launcher also.
This seller on ebay has some things you're probably interested in, including Burning Kerberous, Draciel G, Driger G, Metal Driger, etc..
(Sep. 07, 2010  5:44 AM)blah Wrote: Just checked your OP and saw you wanted a Bistool. I have an Ultimate Frostic Dranzer which is the equivalent but different colour. The BB is sorta flat so if you want I can sell only the AR and the WD unless you want the BB also. And I have some spare WD's and bit chips I think. I guess I can sell it to you all at once with the Dranzer launcher also.

i'm looking for full beys, and in pretty good condition. as far as the bit chips and weight discs go, i'll contact you around the time i contact you for the Dranzer launcher. =)
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:08 AM)Corey Wrote: This seller on ebay has some things you're probably interested in, including Burning Kerberous, Draciel G, Driger G, Metal Driger, etc..

thank you!!!! you just made my day!! =D
Bump?

Just a heads up! I'm going to start buying again on the 15th of this month, which will be less than a week from now! So if you're interested in selling to me, contact me if you're willing to wait a week and we can make deals while we wait. thnx. =)
PMed you Smile
Added some Dranzers. =) just remember I won't be able to actually pay you for the beys until this wednesday, the 15th. Joyful_3 ty
I got some of those whacky transparent light up beys.
I'll PM you.
Never got your PM Mc Frown D= and i didn't know they had transperent light beys... are they the electronic ones? cuz im not interested in those ones lol but if there not, pm me with some pics =D
They're electronic, but not remote control.
I also might a have a NIB Random Booster Vol. 10 soon (plastics).
Tell me if you're interested then I'll PM you.
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: They're electronic, but not remote control.
I also might a have a NIB Random Booster Vol. 10 soon (plastics).
Tell me if you're interested then I'll PM you.

yea im not interested in those onesa, but i might, might, buy the random booster! ;D