Beyblades & Candy What Can Be Better? (Kinston NC) January 22nd 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well title pretty much says it all. Its a candy store and we are gonna have a tournament there. So do me and the judges a favor and read the rules. Here is the Info for it:

Kinston NC Tournament January 22nd 2012

Paper Heroes Kinston Mall
834 Hardee Rd, #C9, Kinston, NC 28504
Registration begins at 1:00 pm.
Tournament begins promptly at 145pm
Prizes: TBD

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Axel Phantom.
3. DefStamina88
4. SmallFry
5. Horuseus145D
6. epiclibra7
7. Hitsugiya
8. Native Ninja 13
9. Ziro
10. Big Bang Jordan

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Alright, it's official!!! Sweet. Ok ,first off, CONFIRM BIG BANG JORDAN. Second, fortunately, this looks like it's gonna be a small tournament, giving me a chance to improve my 7-13 record and not let smallfry or EL7 be better than me, and also possibly battle more people. Can't wait...
Wish we could make this one guys. Perhaps next month. Keep the tourneys coming and thanks for letting us in the last one.
Aw man! I wanted another person I could beat!!

Just for kicks, I predict that my record, if these people show up and we go full-round robin, will be 6-3... I'm confident about this tournament. VERY confident...
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:36 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Wish we could make this one guys. Perhaps next month. Keep the tourneys coming and thanks for letting us in the last one.

Im glad you could come.
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Aw man! I wanted another person I could beat!!

Just for kicks, I predict that my record, if these people show up and we go full-round robin, will be 6-3... I'm confident about this tournament. VERY confident...

Why are you so confident? You did pretty good at the last weekends event.
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:44 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Aw man! I wanted another person I could beat!!

Why are you so confident? You did pretty good at the last weekends event.

I know. I'm just hyped from hitsugiya's explosion that I am just probably more encouraged to get a winning record for the first time...
It is because of you i won Blader jam 3.0. Thanks for that again.
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:54 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It is because of you i won Blader jam 3.0. Thanks for that again.

No problem man. I'm still waiting for ya to pay me back...
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:55 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:54 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It is because of you i won Blader jam 3.0. Thanks for that again.

Good luck getting anything out of me. LOL But seriously thank you.
(Jan. 17, 2012  2:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:55 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Hehehe, no problem dude...
looks like our ranks have been updated, i still need my two faces though
(Jan. 17, 2012  2:05 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  2:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  1:55 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: No problem man. I'm still waiting for ya to pay me back...

Hehehe, no problem dude...
You have no idea how much I hate you for that, I'm going to beat you this time, but with a better defense combo.
Dont worry Hitsugiya i got a new combo just for you. Smile
Betrayal, already?
(Jan. 17, 2012  11:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Betrayal, already?

Absolutely not. Its more of competition. I respect Hitsugiya and Ziro more then most people. We are a team. Teammates bring out the best in each other.
Wow! This seems like a fun tourney! Hope you guys have fun! Is the candy free?
(Jan. 18, 2012  12:03 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Wow! This seems like a fun tourney! Hope you guys have fun! Is the candy free?

No candy isnt free. I wish. But i cant have candy at all. Matter of fact i cant have anything sweat other then coffee. <_>

This tournament will be fun. Im trying to set NC up with an awesome tournament scene. Trying to get us established.
wait when did i get confirmed? i still gotta get more money. wait is there another store fee
(Jan. 18, 2012  1:33 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: wait when did i get confirmed? i still gotta get more money. wait is there another store fee

Not sure about store fee. It got approved on Sunday i think.
it must've been defstamina cause i told him maybe if i could get a ride from him. gosh there are no good beys here that i don't already have. >Unhappy
whoops fail i mean Angry
Don't worry man. I'll getcha covered if ya don't have enough for a store fee...
Im not sure if we will have one. The Pokemon leauge doesnt have one i know.
Ok well I'll cover store fees for Me, smallfry, and EL7. Also, a couple things. One, nice avatar XD. Second, for this tournament, is this gonna be in the actual store or outside of it? I've been there before and it looks very small to me...

Also, with this amount of people, it's looking like we are gonna do a full round robin, unless more arrive, then it might be block round robin...
hey is my face for my passport gonna arrive soon? and thanks defstamina and ill help out a bit with store fee. and what is a round robin? is that what we did two tournaments ago?