Beyblade teeth

Soo has anyone been playing so much and the teeth seem to stop working, especially superkings. Does anyone have a way to fix it.
(May. 15, 2021  1:10 AM)ism@10 Wrote: Soo has anyone been playing so much and the teeth seem to stop working, especially superkings. Does anyone have a way to fix it.

Yup my King Helios just broke today
Dang are you going to keep it
Some beys teeth wear down. I hadn't heard about low durability teeth on Sparking beys. It probably also is affected by the driver, if you're using Dash and Metal drivers all the time that may wear them down faster. In Single and Dual layers, some beys had notoriously low quality teeth that got worn down very fast. Valkyrie is a good example. This is more or less a solved issue at this point, which makes me wonder if your choice of driver had something to do with it.

You can't fix them. Once the teeth are gone, they're gone. In the case of GT chips, you can replace the chip. For Sparking cores, you can replace the core. For the Sparking limit break layers, you can't replace that. For DB cores, replace the cores.
We're lucky in some ways that the layers rarely house their own teeth directly anymore, and you can swap the parts with the teeth out and replace them.

This is an honest question, do you just hit "Post Thread" whenever you decide to make a post, no matter what part of the site you're looking at? Because that's going to post a thread in whatever subforum you're looking at. In this case, the Media subforum. Which is... objectively the wrong place to post this. Ideally you post in an existing thread like Beyblade Random Thoughts. Or the questions subforum. Or find an existing teeth topic.
(May. 15, 2021  1:20 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Some beys teeth wear down. I hadn't heard about low durability teeth on Sparking beys. It probably also is affected by the driver, if you're using Dash and Metal drivers all the time that may wear them down faster. In Single and Dual layers, some beys had notoriously low quality teeth that got worn down very fast. Valkyrie is a good example. This is more or less a solved issue at this point, which makes me wonder if your choice of driver had something to do with it.

You can't fix them. Once the teeth are gone, they're gone. In the case of GT chips, you can replace the chip. For Sparking cores, you can replace the core. For the Sparking limit break layers, you can't replace that. For DB cores, replace the cores.
We're lucky in some ways that the layers rarely house their own teeth directly anymore, and you can swap the parts with the teeth out and replace them.

This is an honest question, do you just hit "Post Thread" whenever you decide to make a post, no matter what part of the site you're looking at? Because that's going to post a thread in whatever subforum you're looking at. In this case, the Media subforum. Which is... objectively the wrong place to post this. Ideally you post in an existing thread like Beyblade Random Thoughts. Or the questions subforum. Or find an existing teeth topic.
Sorry but thanks for helping out 👌
(May. 15, 2021  1:19 AM)ism@10 Wrote: Dang are you going to keep it

You're... replying to yourself. Did you forget to switch accounts or something?
(May. 15, 2021  1:24 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

No thats not my account i only have one
(May. 15, 2021  1:24 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

He was replying to Strikegamerv6, who you probably have on mute or something.

Huh. There's a thought.
I am going to delete this post and asking the q&a thing
(May. 15, 2021  1:26 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  1:24 AM)BladerGem Wrote: You're... replying to yourself. Did you forget to switch accounts or something?

He was replying to Strikegamerv6, who you probably have on mute or something.

Huh. There's a thought.

You're right, mb
Actually i might just keep it

Just so anyone else who has this prob it might be easier to find

Probably

btw you can all call me strike when you are not pinging me